Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (35523 Views)

Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by chie8: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has written to the Chinese government to withdraw the $2 billion loan being sought by the federal government of Nigeria.

In the letter dated April 12, 2016, with reference number EK/GOV/28/10, addressed to President Xi Jinping of China and delivered by Chief of Staff to the governor, Barrister Dipo Anisulowo in Abuja on Thursday, through the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Gu Xiaojie, Fayose said some of the projects for which the loan was being sought were not captured in the controversial 2016 budget, which has been sent to the President by the National Assembly for his assent.

Below are copies of the letter:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photosthe-letter-fayose-wrote-chinese.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by laris: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
He shouldn't have done that...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by danemenike: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmmm, this is serious! Fayose you shldn't have gone that far, we your supporters vehemently disagree with you on this. Please retract your statement.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by FastShipping: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose is calculative. Fayose is doing all these brouhaha in order to get asylum overseas after his tenure. Now he can convince any western country to grant him asylum after his tenure. He can easily claim to be a leader of opposition to the government of the day.

Smart move.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
This guy get mind oo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by inkon: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
But why?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by onojaduru: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose is fearless

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2016
Jesus Christ of..........!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by VivianUdeogu(f): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2016
How I wish Fayose can rule us Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governor in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2016
I love fayose!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
This guy is a legend.... majority of you don't know that if we borrow this money today, we certainly will repay same tomorrow....thereby making the future more difficult for us. What happened to inward generalising of fund here in Nigeria?

Why can't our president and his Economic advisers( dunno if he has any) devise ways of making money that's distinct from loan

Someone will come and say it's needed to finance our "budget".... that's balderdash!
Now the question is why would someone in his right senses borrow to finance his budget... why not cut it down.
It's just like a school boy who was given two thousand naira as pocket money but while drawing up his budget for the semester, he budgets 10k..... because of the 8k he "would" borrow when he gets to the campus.
Tell me if that's intelligence or sheer stupidity.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by XketchDesigns(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
thats why in Africa we will always remain backwards, when they say opposition this is not what it means.
opposition or not, the main goal is to make good decisions for the people you rule. in the west opposition works and supports the ruling government as long as its to the benefit of the people they are ruling.
Opposition is to make the government in power carry out their duty and keep them on their toes, this is just plain sabotage.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governor in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
I agree with this 2 some extent.
We need this type of fearlessness amongst our leaders in the. Southeast.

Fayose just needs 2 be more resourceful in wealth creation and infrastructural devt in his state,and I assure u,africa has gotten itself a true leader!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose and bad belle

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Osirimononaye(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2016
GEJ my hero

Fayose my role model

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by afuye(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
This guy is something else. I hope he is not high on oshogbo weed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
The Donkey FayoShit, the hero of IPOOP touts grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by BrBakreez(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose is biting more than he can chew. For the record his letter is never in the interest of Nigeria. All I will say is 2018 loading.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by fammo: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose is making all these noise to have something to say, should d arms of the law finally catch up with him on the rigged election that brought him to power. Watch how he will start crying and saying stuffs like "it's becos I opposed the government I am being persecuted" and some gullible ones will join him in wailing too.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Antics of an attention seeking miscreant ..... An excuse for a Governor. Which ever side of the fence y'all proclaim to be on (in addition to yours truly pretending to sit on the fence), We can all agree that his municipal madness is going global. Let's all join our hands in prayer for this paranoid being.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Dats wat yu gt wen u vote for an AGBERO as ur Governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by hensben(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Politics of bitterness. Smh.

PDP members are rogue

10 Likes

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose I sincerely believe has only ended up embarrassing himself, his (small and presently educationally retrogressing) state and the entire citizenry of Federal Republic of Nigeria which he claims to protect. Fayose should learn that whatever should be within should stay within, Nigeria has washed its dirty linen in public much too often that it has made us a laughing stock in the world. A lot of people threw vitriol at PMB for positing Nigerians were criminals what do they make of this letter by a sitting Governor that paints us as an unserious, confused and fraudulent nation. His criticisms are accepted but this letter is a minor form of treason and a slight on the sovereignty of Nigeria in my opinion. This letter posits that Fayose can conveniently sell secrets (that is if he hasn't begun to do so) to foreign nations if he believes it is in 'the interest of his partisan inclinations'. It is sad. Even Senator McCain after he lost reprimanded a Republican Senator who insulted President Obama. Lesson; Nations traditionally close ranks when faced with situations that will bring ridicule to the collective image. Does Fayose now believe that we the electorate are now so insignificant that he believes that only foreign governments can call our leaders (including him) to order? Perhaps when Ekiti elections come closer, the leaders in Beijing will cast their votes accordingly. Disgraceful. undecided

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by deyemia: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
This is a clear case of mental problem. Coming from the smallest economy in Nigeria. His downfall is closer than his shadow.

19 Likes

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by hooged: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
This fayose is si.ck upstair

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
this is great from Fayose the slayer of apc. follow bubu any where he goes .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by temmarbaba(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Aiit ... Let's see what happens next
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Ode

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Dis guy is just so stupid....who won't want to do bizness with Nigeria...choi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

why will you compare rightful thinking willi obiano to a lower animal? , abeg governor pass governor.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Truth is, I'm more embarrassed rather than annoyed. He should roll over and play dead.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.