Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu (10440 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by Mufasa27(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2016
bqlekan:
If a thief could make someone smile, you can do better.

Put a smile on someone's face today
what a silly comment we have here.
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by bqlekan(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Mufasa27:
what a silly comment we have here.
What a clueless mofo we have here
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Our senator,pls,dont forget student of ijebu on bursary matter ooooo, we have not received bursary for d past 4 to 5 years in federal polytechnic ilaro here and as president of federation of ijebu student. Students re complaining. please help oooooo
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by GoodMuyis(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Working #CommonConscience is better than twitting #CommonSense
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by mapet: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Gawwwd!!!!! What da fvck is this??/?
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by nicolosam(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
musicwriter:

Indeed, human capital development is the ultimate cure for poverty, and that's what education is meant for. Unfortunately, we also have the wrong version of education. A reason why Lord Kwame Nkrumah said that a system of education that excludes a good chunk of the African populace from knowledge acquisition is a fraud.

hmmmmm... nothing is special in what Buruji is doing but it is special again because this is African -Nigeria. back to the issue of education, the quality of education in Nigeria has been bastardised and the reason for the rising mental poverty among our youths. The future of Nigeria is bleak with the type of thinking faculty of our youths. the very few rich may continue to control our stake in the society and after death pass it onto their generation who has acquired quality education. I weep for this country. we can't continue like dis forever. Peaceful Revolution now!!!
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by AbaJ(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Presentation done inside an uncompleted building? This must be an arranged presentation where nobody goes home with anything. Our Senators too have become Yahoo, Yahoo Senators.
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by molas02: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
Rubbish.. Giving them grinding machine as if na him go help them look for customers. Nigeria politicians just lack that ideal thinking faculty to render ideal human empowerment programme to his or her people. What if the engines of those machine knocked down tomorrow and stop working.

These our politicians should think joooor.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
haa dis guy, hav been checking ur signature since hav been on NL bt dis one u miss it, i dt like antagonizing pipu on media bt i will tell u if all our polithiefcian ar doing dis to help the less privileged pipu the economy will nt crumble up-to dis.....at least more Greece to his elbow for doing that either from good mind or bad mind at least dose things cost nothing lesser dan millions
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by fredoooooo: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
naijababe:
This is what they call empowerment? Awon ma se anfani eda gbogbo angry
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by fredoooooo: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
naijababe:
This is what they call empowerment? Awon ma se anfani eda gbogbo angry

Iya kilode na , you just dey on ya lane ... kilo le toyen? Wenger no fit cause our fight o,just know that tongue
How are you and family? kiss

@topic Kashamu knows what he's doing o , naija politicians.
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by mikolo80: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
5starmilitant:
Which kind FTC be this one? Abeg missGdope just consider yourself as the FTC, I always have issues with my gf anytime am FTC.

Back to the mata.
This kamashu guy is fvcking generous, and please nobody should tell me how he's a drug baron, blablabla. The man has a good heart.
hahahahahaha,pesin wen wan takeover from fayose,you think say he send him ppl
Re: Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
fredoooooo:

Iya kilode na , you just dey on ya lane ... kilo le toyen? Wenger no fit cause our fight o,just know that tongue
How are you and family? kiss

@topic Kashamu knows what he's doing o , naija politicians.

Ero ata na hin be empowerment?! Some of these people ought to have been smothered as babies i tell ya.

How's life on the blue lane? At least y'all are in the top half now grin Leave Wenger o, the man is done, ori e ti gbabode angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG / N2.2bn Fraud: EFCC Presents Four Witnesses Against Fayose / Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.