Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' (9339 Views)

Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun / Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Buhari Coup Was Done In Ignorance- Lar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by 006(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2010
redsun:

U seems to have a magnetic attractions to negativity.

Let me ask u one question-Do u have a problem getting it up?U always sound like a man that can't please a woman,very hopelessly bitter.

No he can’t get a girl, that’s why he screws his half-sister.   Can you believe it, they have a daughter now. What an abomination!   embarassed

@ bk/babe97, what do you call that baby girl, a daughter or a niece?
Shame on you!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Onlytruth(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
redsun:

U seems to have a magnetic attractions to negativity.

Let me ask u one question-Do u have a problem getting it up?U always sound like a man that can't please a woman,very hopelessly bitter.U know,a complete state of hopelessness when your di-ck can't work

May not be far from the truth. cool

The asswipe has only one solution -ignore him.
He nearly committed suicide last time I did that to him. If you doubt me try it. First, he reacts by typing insanely long posts. When you continue ignoring him, he types even more nonsensical craps. Ignore him more, he basically builds up to a crescendo. A little more and he will tip over.  grin grin

I play him like a piano. cool cool cool
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 2:45am On Jul 16, 2010
redsun:

U seems [/b]to have a magnetic attractions to negativity.

I "[b]SEEMS
". . . . ? LOL. Is there a point answering u after that Scud missile? grin
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 2:48am On Jul 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

May not be far from the truth. cool

The asswipe has only one solution -ignore him.
He nearly committed suicide last time I did that to him. If you doubt me try it. First, he reacts by typing insanely long posts. When you continue ignoring him, he types even more nonsensical craps. Ignore him more, he basically builds up to a crescendo. A little more and he will tip over.  grin grin

I play him like a piano. cool cool cool

loL. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Dude, now I know ure insane for real! Ure one person that I know for a fact is shook whenever I come on! U avoid me like the plague cus ure pu.s.sy (like most Ibo men)! U play who like a piano?lol. Dude, u know the more I think of it the more Im starting to believe that most Ibo men are indeed, psychotic! You guys just tend to believe ur own shiyyyt, its like "WTF"!!!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2010
006:

No,he gets mucho gals. Plus, he fuxcks my mother in the aszz and nuts all ova her face.Funny thing is my mother loves it. Thats why she left my dad and thats why I hate this punk a.s.s today!   Can you believe it, my mother got pregnant for him and he refused to accept it. Well, my mother is a ho tho, cus me and my younger brother used to run a train on her when I was only 12 years old. Hmmmn, mummy had some bomb-diggity punnani! But mom was nasty, we caught her having s, ex with our dog one day! What an abomination!   embarassed

@ bk/babe97, what do you call a man like me that has had se.x with my baby girl, my sister's daughter, and my 6 year niece?
Shame on me!

Damn, dude, u need help!

P.S: u MONKEYS do not hold a monopoly on insulting people's family! C'mmon, lets go. . . . .
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Onlytruth(m): 5:14am On Jul 16, 2010
chosen04, I like vodka and pineapple juice, thanks!

Cohomology:

Yep, cold. Done.

Classy dude. cool
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Onlytruth(m): 5:19am On Jul 16, 2010
Andre Uweh:

All along, I have been wrong in thinking that the chap is one of the best brains from Yorubaland here. [size=14pt]I thank God for this thread as it has now made me to think differently[/size].

And I say AMEN to that!

I pray more of my folks would pay attention and learn.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Katsumoto: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

And I say AMEN to that!

I pray more of my folks would pay attention and learn.

You pray they pay attention to me!!!!! Because I am the guy holding them down? Had you taken your pills when you wrote that?
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Katsumoto: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

I told my Igbo folks to just focus of these people's logic and the "facts" they present. There are HOLES EVERYWHERE in them.

So it is no longer an Igbo coup? You want the whole world to believe that a tribe of about 12 million at the time could only find just 8 men to execute a plot to "take over Nigeria and dominate"?

I know hate can be a powerful thing, but dude I never knew it could make someone completely delusional.

I wouldn't ( and I know NO IGBO would) try to take over my clan in Nnewi using only 8 men, not to talk of taking over my sub-village, village or the town.

You want the world to believe that Ndigbo sent 8 men to topple things and create a scenario for Igbo superemacy in Nigeria.

Well to quote you: "It would take more than a man and his hunting dog to do that".

Anytime you people reach that conclusion, you insult your own intelligence(if you have any undecided).  It is frankly not even childish but moronic.

No coup in Nigeria was ever termed a tribal coup except Jan 1966 coup, and it was deliberate - to justify the planned extermination of Ndigbo.

Are you really this daft? Military officers should have recruited civilians to carry out a coup? Are you forgeting that even Obienu, a trained soldier, chickened out on the day of the day and did not appear. Were there only 8 men involved in the execution of the coup? There were nine soldiers involved in the planning of the coup and several more in the execution. Try to use the grey matter in your skull. Are you in kindergarten? Do you need all parts of the story to be told every single time, for you to understand it?

Besides, when have I ever said that Ndigbo had a meeting and organised the coup? You are so bent on finding holes in my story that you end up looking like an a.s.s. But then again, I can't really blame you; you can't do more than your ability.

Was the July revenge coup not termed a tribal coup? Have the Northerners ever denied that the July coup was a Northern revenge coup? At least they are man enough to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Onlytruth(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2010
Katsumoto:

You pray they pay attention to me!!!!! Because I am the guy holding them down? Had you taken your pills when you wrote that?

HELL YES! They should study you like a book. cool cool

More like you are "the philosophy" to exterminate them, and you are still very much alive and potent. You represent their deadliest enemy in Nigeria. The deadly enemy is not the open and loud one like the northerners. The deadliest enemy is the hidden cowardly one (like Casius in Julius Caesar story). The history of my people from 1952 to 1970 prove that had they understood "you", they would have avoided about 95% of the problems they encountered in Nigeria even up to this day.
So my friend take your fake mask elsewhere.
I don sabi you now. cool Arthur Nzeribe and Uche Chukwumerije also understood you. My duty here is to ensure that other Igbo understand you as well.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by maxsiollun: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2010
My goodness. A well intentioned thread about important Nigerian history has descended into crude name calling. I wish I had not posted on this thread. The incredible aspect is that 90% of the book is NOT even about the "Igbo coup" issue being debated here.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Katsumoto: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2010
maxsiollun:

My goodness. A well intentioned thread about important Nigerian history has descended into crude name calling. I wish I had not posted on this thread. The incredible aspect is that 90% of the book is NOT even about the "Igbo coup" issue being debated here.

How is it a well intentioned thread? Have you read the title? You say that now but you didn't correct the original poster when he started the thread. You could have told him that the title was misleading but you didn't.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Katsumoto: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

HELL YES! They should study you like a book. cool cool

More like you are "the philosophy" to exterminate them, and you are still very much alive and potent. You represent their deadliest enemy in Nigeria. The deadly enemy is not the open and loud one like the northerners. The deadliest enemy is the hidden cowardly one (like Casius in Julius Caesar story). The history of my people from 1952 to 1970 prove that had they understood "you", they would have avoided about 95% of the problems they encountered in Nigeria even up to this day.
So my friend take your fake mask elsewhere.
I don sabi you now. cool Arthur Nzeribe and Uche Chukwumerije also understood you. My duty here is to ensure that other Igbo understand you as well.

This guy must be high on something!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I guess I am responsible for instigating a group of Igbo officers to kill non-Igbo citizens. I must also be responsible for the political marriage between the Easterners and Northerners. Damn, I must also be responsible for ensuring that Zik assisted in the formation of Nigeria. Of course, I am responsible for Ojukwu taking a knife to a gun fight. Yes I am responsible.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Onlytruth(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2010
maxsiollun:

It has to be Igbo coup because Katsumoto need to justify mass murder of innocent Igbos in 1966, tens of thousands for about 15 dead politicians.

Hear him out:

Katsumoto:

This guy must be high on something!!!!   grin grin grin grin grin

I guess I am responsible for instigating[b] a group of Igbo officers to kill non-Igbo citizens[/b]. I must also be responsible for the political marriage between the Easterners and Northerners. Damn, I must also be responsible for ensuring that Zik assisted in the formation of Nigeria. Of course, I am responsible for Ojukwu taking a knife to a gun fight. Yes I am responsible.

The lesson has been well learned. Just don't pretend you were fighting back. You had been planning this extermination well before the events of 1966. I would even guess from the carpet crossing era in 1953.

To your utter disappointment, we survived, and are today talking freely about it. We will continue talking about it until it saturates our people because I strongly suspect there will be a next time. Today looks so much like 1966 in substantive ways.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Onlytruth(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2010
So my message to Igbo folks remain this:

[size=16pt]Never listen to anyone talking about any revolution or mass action in Nigeria. Never ever try it.
[/size]
Let's all enjoy Nigeria's cesspit status. cool
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Katsumoto

Why u waste time in a back-n-forth with Onlylies is beyond me! Dude is sick with hate, cant u see? Note, he switches off and on like a light bulb once the argument is not going his way. Latest one? From "Ibo coup" to "No to Revolution"!!! Do u really wanna waste time with such a schizophrenic figure?
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by 006(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hey bk/baby97, what’s your stepdad saying about your daughter/niece?
From a pr.ostitute mother to incestuous siblings that resulted to a child; man your family is doomed!

You're really sick.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
006:

Hey bk/baby97, what’s your stepdad saying about your smashing the hell outta my mom and sister at the same time. You really think that shiyyt was cool?
You're really sick.

Dude, why the hell u bringing private matters to the public. I apologized. What more do u want? Besides your moms said she loved it, so wuts your problemo?

P.S: Call me later, if your mom picks up, hang-up cus she wants me to war u guys but I'm more of the "peace" type. Especially, since I know its my 10 inches that led to her abandoning yall and disintegrating your Fam! Dont call after 8pm tho!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by 006(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Dude, why the hell u bringing private matters to the public. I apologized. What more do u want?

You know you can't hide. I got pals in NY that know you, how the hell did I know you got a daughter/niece?
I see the little girl is on your profile pic now, pathetic. You're a real sicko.
You haven't answered me, what do you call her, daughter or niece?
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
006:

You know you can't hide. I got pals in NY that know you, how the hell did I know you got a daughter/niece?
I see the little girl is on your profile pic now, pathetic. You're a real sicko.
You haven't answered me, what do you call her, daughter or niece?

Your mom? Oh, I just call her my ho. As in : "Ho, bring me a glass of water!!!"

p.s: why are u checking out my profile every ten seconds? Damn, u cant control your urge, huh? Homo!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2010
006:

You know you can't hide. I got pals in NY that know you,

Impossible! I DONT KNOW TOO MANY BROKE NIGERIANS!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by 006(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

why are u checking out my profile every ten seconds?

. . . I know you can't resist the urge of putting up the pic of that innocent girl and that's a proof I know what I'm talking about. It's good for folks to know how sick you are.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by 006(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Impossible! I DONT KNOW TOO MANY BROKE NIGERIANS!

How could you know them when you were busy pimping out your sister/girlfriend to rich white dudes?
You can’t know them, but they know you through your stepdad. You can’t hide silly boy.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
006:

How could you know them when you were busy pimping out your sister/girlfriend out to rich white dudes?
You can’t know them, but they know you through your stepdad. You can’t hide silly boy.

Lol. Slow fool! lol
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by 006(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Lol. Slow fool! lol

This world is small, you know that. cheesy
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
006:

This world is small, you know that.   cheesy

No, it aint! There's a big divide between your world and mine. A big ocean seperates the Rich and the "haves" from the Poor and the "have nots". The same way I'll get to constantly date the daughters of your elite, is the same way u'll never get to smell their panties. Same way I constantly chill with (i.e) daughters of your Generals, Govt officials, dude that got your first satellite/cable t.v, your Preachers(lol, they rich as hell too.lol), is the same way u'll never get in the circle. So, trust me the world aint small!  grin
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
Where is redsun? He called me a basta-rd  cause I'm mixed now, I won't face that now. Those who called me carpet bunny back in junior high were much in love with and I love them back. Look you just simply align yourself with illiteracy for saying what you said. It can't hurt cause no Yoruba ever called me bastar-d and those are my people. Just because I don't believe you propaganda you had to resort to that? Shoot your self!!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by 006(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

No, it aint! There's a big divide between your world and mine. A big ocean seperates the Rich and the "haves" from the Poor and the "have nots". The same way I'll get to constantly date the daughters of your elite, is the same way u'll never get to smell their panties. Same way I constantly chill with (i.e) daughters of your Generals, Govt officials, dude that got your first satellite/cable t.v, your Preachers(lol, they rich as hell too.lol), is the same way u'll never get in the circle. So, trust me the world aint small!  grin

Fantasy, right?
. . . but you ended up with your own sister. Tufiakwa!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by bkbabe90(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
006:

Fantasy, right?
. . . but you ended up with your own sister. Tufiakwa!

Predictable! Fanatasy to you cus u'll only know them thru the pages of your Newspapers. Lemme blow your mind a lil bit! Go find out about the Indimis, u probably never heard of them (I believe ure too poor to have).lol. Go find out and come back to me. After that assignment is complete, I'll give u another assignment that'll make u realize how wretched your life is. . . .  probably post a pic too to destroy wuteva lil ego u got left!
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2010
It's hilarious to reread this thread only to encounter the ramblings of this worthless i.mbecile Onlytruth who is clearly prejudiced against Nigerian minorities because Ijaws (some Ijaws)-who by the way were never Igbo slaves, and had every right to choose to go their own way and not be swallowed into a Biafra that they never signed up for or agreed to en masse-fought against Biafra.

And this same mindless goon was talking in that "True extent of Alaigbo (Igboland)" thread about how Biafra should possibly include Edo state and parts of the middle belt! If Edos are a "microscopic minority" don't be silly enough to try to force them into Biafra as they will be of no benefit to that state. Despite being a "microscopic minority" they managed to achieve more in their existence prior to Nigeria than many different larger African groups.

You can find truth in the most uncommon places, but not in that clown's postings.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by houvest: 5:05am On Oct 23, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

It's hilarious to reread this thread only to encounter the ramblings of this worthless i.mbecile Onlytruth who is clearly prejudiced against Nigerian minorities because Ijaws (some Ijaws)-who by the way were never Igbo slaves, and had every right to choose to go their own way and not be swallowed into a Biafra that they never signed up for or agreed to en masse-fought against Biafra.

And this same mindless goon was talking in that "True extent of Alaigbo (Igboland)" thread about how Biafra should possibly include Edo state and parts of the middle belt! If Edos are a "microscopic minority" don't be silly enough to try to force them into Biafra as they will be of no benefit to that state. Despite being a "microscopic minority" they managed to achieve more in their existence prior to Nigeria than many different larger African groups.

You can find truth in the most uncommon places, but not in that clown's postings.

It is intellectual dishonesty presenting only one side of a story without balancing it out with the other. I followed that thread you mentioned and I will like you to present here his response to you when you challenged him on the point you are here raising. That will make for balance before you can now reiterate your point. Please. You are one of the folks I respect his intellectual and unbiased approach to things not that I agree with all . Please uphold that here.
Re: Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' by Onlytruth(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2010
@ PhysicsMHD

Hate is a powerful thing. It can even make an otherwise intelligent person a complete GOAT.
You are beating your chest that I dared to offer possible common national destiny to as many southern and eastern groups as possible.

You conveniently forgot that I also said that my reason for proposing that was out of fear of a gang-up  against Ndigbo (like in 1967), because even now, I believe that anytime Ndigbo secedes from Nigeria, the country will not continue. I feared that this will make idiotic groups once again try to gang up to stop Ndigbo from seceding. Deep down your moronic mind, you know that is the truth.
You come here to display open ended idiocy.  undecided undecided

Whatever dude. cool At least now I have actually thought about taking care of such gang up in a different way which I will not discuss here.

If you had any brains you would have noticed that it was ONLY ME making that proposal, out of all Igbos commenting on that thread. Why didn't other Igbos propose it, since you are the best thing every discovered? 

You will get to stay on your own whether you like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Damaged River Niger Bridge During The Biafran War In 1968 / Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW / Chinedum Orji 50th Birthday: Ikpeazu Felicitates With Abia Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.