Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper (17484 Views)

Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Rexnegro(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2016
blackboy:
The people of Ekiti state are still respected as far as I am concerned and facts prove it.

Aluko is just disgracing himself and spreading lies to downgrade his people.

Fayose has shown and proved so far he is the man of the people.

Look at Osun State. Everyone voted PDP in one election they voted Nuhu Ribadu.

Aregbe owed Osun state workers 6 months salary and they still voted him.

Lagos state Tinubu has become god in Lagos and they still vote- I mean allow his party n boys to continue to rule them.

Ekiti people have shown you can be voted in or voted out. No party nor individual has a birth right to rule them you have to prove to them you earned it.

In the southwest today for now Ekiti people have shown they are truly not zombies nor illiterates but know what they want.

Don't mind Mr Aluko saying that Fayose said they are guilible and ponmo etc. He is sounding like a paid person hired to bring Fayose down and the people against him.
Well he is working for his money.

Fayose has continued with speaking his mind about Mr President and his government and being there for his ppl.

Let him bring proof Fayose said what he said. Shameless old man- Mr Aluko go sit quietly and stop further making a fool of yourself and trying to shame Ekiti people
for me I believe aluko cos I no fayose during his first time..he's indeed a thug And don't fit to be gov of ekiti state...so sorry bro I don't believe Your comment...

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Rexnegro(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Guyman02:
The MOD who posted this Aluko story is at the same level of mental reasoning as Aluko.
NLers have agreed that Aluko story should no longer be posted on FP and why repeating it here
nairalanders? don't no when I agreed to that o....for me I believe aluko cos fayose is indeed a bad nigga, a thug with no respect for anyone..first regime shows it all And same xters still lives with him. I really pity my people in ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by luvinhubby(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
omobaekiti:
You seem to know what others don't know,mind sharing this knowledge if yours.

Tuition is N15,000 & you pay in advance.
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Walelavender(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2016
For some of us, we are quite hasty to criticize Aluko for 'spilling the beans' while Fayose can always spew his trademarked thrash. This is the law of harvest. Whatever you sow,you reap. As he breaths down the neck of the president, Aluko can always throw the banter so as to balance the equation.
Yeye politicians

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Amanwulu1(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2016
kokozain:
The person up me what u wrote is totally untrue this is no more time for gbajeu politics and stomach infrastructure.
I don't knw Ekiti, never been there but wit d level of hardship in nigeria today even those who're not given to stomach infrastructure will now jump to d bandwagon. When states are either owing or slashing ppl's salary who cares MUCH about developments on empty stomach?

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Nzeh12(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2016
This man might be spilling the beans for the wrong reasons but he is surly saying the truth.
Fayose is always in the news for criticizing Buhari and people see him as a hero for that. Have you ever heard about any developmental project in ekiti
2014 on NL we saw him clearing Bush for airport, since then we've not heard anything. Why do people celebrate this man??
The man is just shifting attention of Nigerians from his incompetence to the perceived incompetence of Buhari and incompetent Nigerians hail to his foolishness.
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Amanwulu1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Caseless:
Somebody should hound fayose before the law court to answer for his crime. It's an electoral fraud we are talking about here and , I don't think he has that constitutional cover of immunity not to appear in court on this.
I agree wit u but we're not talking about Aluko who don't hv any immunity appearing b4 d court, or has his confession absolved him of electoral manipulatn which is a big crime punishable by d law of d land. Also those ppl buhari wnts us to believe they returned money should also b charged or we hv not started war against corruptn. We're a sovereign country n not a zoo 4 gudness sake. Note dat I don't doubt his confessn bt apc is in power n dis man has confessed he helped made dem lose. Let him answer 4 his crime, at least no immunity.
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by prinsam30: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
“Fayose replied me by saying ‘don’t worry, Ekiti people are easy to deceive because by the time you buy them ponmo (cow skin) and booli (roasted plantain), you have stolen their hearts’.

the above really made me laugh

all these old fools disgracing themselves since 16AD
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Leiman100(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
luvinhubby:
Conduct same elections today, Fayose will still clearly win Fayemi.
if Fayose knows he can win in a free and fair election why did he waste so much energy and resources to rig
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by larrybee2017(f): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigeria is the only country where an armed robber will still gain sympathy for killing an unarmed citizen. What a shame on this nation. If brains were not keypad then this idiot could have been sent to jail and all his accomplise. If you are part of a team who help defraud an individual of his birth right then the law must use you as a scape goat. Ode amukun meko
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Ayibaba1: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
As bad and preposterous as it might sound, it is the bitter truth about my people. They seem to be gullible without discretion, they rather eat their future and those of their children' than invest for their future. The man Fayose has no single plan for the gullible Ekitis because they themselves have lost touch with dignity, honor, self preservation and anything that is good.
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by habsydiamond(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
so na ponmo and boli be we ekiti peoples identity card nao abi. jekojeko politicians.
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by luvinhubby(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Leiman100:
if Fayose knows he can win in a free and fair election why did he waste so much energy and resources to rig

Says you or the courts?
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Bezkemi: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

“Fayose replied me by saying ‘don’t worry, Ekiti people are easy to deceive because by the time you buy them ponmo (cow skin) and booli (roasted plantain), you have stolen their hearts’.

Elements of Stomach Infrastructure...
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by bittertalk1993(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
tyson99:

I can bet you are from ekiiti with this englishgringrin

That is what you get when you sell your birthright for ponmo and boli Pele ti ee ooooo

criously guy, u sick 4 brain and u nid deliverance ASAP. And my advice 2 u is 2 visit a fake prophet so dat ur problem cud b multiplied.
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Olusola147(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
freeDR:
Anyone with an atom of intelligence will know Aluko is only throwing the tantrums of a frustrated politician. In other words, if you believe Aluko, you are either a ZOMBIE or an irredeemable idiot.
God will bless you jawe for this comment. Aluko never realize APC can never win a single local government in Ekiti take it or leave it. We are patiently waiting for them come 2019 for another 16-0 victory. Aluko is not new to us here since segun oni's tenure. A frustrated goat!
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Escodeb(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
luvinhubby:
Conduct same elections today, Fayose will still clearly win Fayemi.
None of them will win. People will not vote, both are bad choices but I will pick Fayemi over Fayose with their first two years
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by engineerboat(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Escodeb:

None of them will win. People will not vote, both are bad choices but I will pick Fayemi over Fayose with their first two years

http://www.societypulsenews.com/news/ekiti-crisis-looms-in-apc-action-group-over-n50m-given-to-aluko-by-fayemi/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Assembly Kicks As Bandits Massacre 16 People / Okada Ban: Riders Sue Lagos Government / Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.