Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper (17487 Views)

Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by olaolulazio(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2016
This man is lost!

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Babyphinas(f): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Crying over spilt milk
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by DONSMITH123(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose...you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by mrkings84(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2016
My dear u deserve to die, after all u will go to heaven because u have confess ur sins...

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Aluko Again?
Make this man go rest jare! Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Goke7: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Why did Fayose not take this man along with him to china nah?

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2016
tyson99:
Fayose knows his people's password,so na becuse of ponmo dem change ekiti people's destinygringrin na wa ooo

AND BOLI!!! EKITI PEOPLE LIKE BOLI ALSO! DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by onome2013: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2016
You mean the Aluko is not ashame of saying this.Nigeria is really a free country .
You reap whatever you sow

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by thunder74(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2016
seunmsg:

“Fayose replied me by saying ‘don’t worry, Ekiti people are easy to deceive because by the time you buy them ponmo (cow skin) and booli (roasted plantain), you have stolen their hearts’.

Chai, my people don suffer. cry cry cry
You believe this with all your true conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by benefitzte: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Aluko, explain to us how u went for a PDP chieftains meeting with your wife and left her outside d venue?

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2016
lurther:
We have not has light for over a month now and the Nation newspaper is mute about that.

LOL! FRANK SPENCER!
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2016
nnachukz:
Is this parrot still singing his incoherent song? A competent law court gave order that this man should be arrested but because he is singing in line with the daura man, the law enforcement agencies that abound in our land suddenly grew powerless and weak to enforce the law. Many I believe, don't even know what corruption entails.
... Go and arrest him naw...
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by DaHrNn(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Why do we all blindfold ourselves with these whole politricks? Fayose is a vampire and his fellow vulture has opened the can of worms...

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by GoodMuyis(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2016
dallyemmy:
“Fayose replied me by saying ‘don’t worry, Ekiti people are easy to deceive because by the time you buy them ponmo (cow skin) and booli (roasted plantain), you have stolen their hearts’.

Humm

ultraGM ekitikete
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Ferguson0709: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2016
grin Now I know the reason why I love ponmo overnight
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by NaijaEfcc: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
Once you are an agent of Apc, you can not only commit any crime and go free but boast of it on National televisions and newspapers, nothing I repeat nothing will happen to you, ask fulani herdsmen they will concur!!

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by ariesbull: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Guy...I dnt care if they bought ekiti peeps with food ...that's ain't my business

The question is why is it that the avegare Yoruba man is flippant and can never have the honour of keeping secrets ...they sing song a lot ..always two faced

Do a deal with them inside
They will come outside and broadcast it
Where is honor

I have noticed this trend and I think not all Yoruba but majority of them anyway

This is very bad and will dent the image of Yoruba

Weather he rigs or not isn't an issue
Fashola
Tinubu
Rochas
Everybody rigs

But the ability to keep a secret is what makes a man...

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Guyman02: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
The MOD who posted this Aluko story is at the same level of mental reasoning as Aluko.
NLers have agreed that Aluko story should no longer be posted on FP and why repeating it here

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by ClintonDal(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2016
And we have swallowed everything he said hook, line an sinker. Where is his evidence? Abi na mouth he go use prosecute them. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by blackboy(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2016
The people of Ekiti state are still respected as far as I am concerned and facts prove it.

Aluko is just disgracing himself and spreading lies to downgrade his people.

Fayose has shown and proved so far he is the man of the people.

Look at Osun State. Everyone voted PDP in one election they voted Nuhu Ribadu.

Aregbe owed Osun state workers 6 months salary and they still voted him.

Lagos state Tinubu has become god in Lagos and they still vote- I mean allow his party n boys to continue to rule them.

Ekiti people have shown you can be voted in or voted out. No party nor individual has a birth right to rule them you have to prove to them you earned it.

In the southwest today for now Ekiti people have shown they are truly not zombies nor illiterates but know what they want.

Don't mind Mr Aluko saying that Fayose said they are guilible and ponmo etc. He is sounding like a paid person hired to bring Fayose down and the people against him.
Well he is working for his money.

Fayose has continued with speaking his mind about Mr President and his government and being there for his ppl.

Let him bring proof Fayose said what he said. Shameless old man- Mr Aluko go sit quietly and stop further making a fool of yourself and trying to shame Ekiti people

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Teespice(f): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2016
choi.

stomach infrastructure. ponmo and booli.

fayose should refute these allegations, but I doubt he will do so. instead he will start the character assasination.

I am sure ekiti people are biting their fingers in regret for electing this oponu as governor.

tueh.

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by phlame(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Banter1(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
jerseyboy:
Fayemi and his wife were bad co-governors. They were pseudo-elitist. They lost. Period.
sharap kid, what do you know? are you from Ekiti feeding on kpomo? sorry for your A$$.

2 Likes

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by prophetfire: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2016
seunmsg:

ROTFL. chai this one got me cracking!
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by folks4luv(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
nnachukz:
Is this parrot still singing his incoherent song? A competent law court gave order that this man should be arrested but because he is singing in line with the daura man, the law enforcement agencies that abound in our land suddenly grew powerless and weak to enforce the law. Many I believe, don't even know what corruption entails.
men like Aluko shows d hypocrisy of this government. in a civilised society, men like him won't go out in public talkless of going on radio. but this is naija, a land of wonders. small time some zombies will start praising their master for fighting corruption. smh for d youth of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by prophetfire: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2016
jerseyboy:
Fayemi and his wife were bad co-governors. They were pseudo-elitist. They lost. Period.
yes! Seconde!ekiti people voted them out bcs they wer nt sharing kpomo and boli.

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by ufumes(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2016
Pls leave fayose alone
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by Rexnegro(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2016
phrancys001:
Ekiti people and food ehn!
Can you just imagine the ediot of a governor yesterday saying no chibok girl was kidnapped on TV that people championing their release are doing it so they can eat,must everything boils down to stomach for fayose?
oh You dey among those wey dey mind the mumucious gov fayose?

1 Like

Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by successgroup(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
I don't believe in All this propangadas of this aluko or whatever his ñame is. If All he has being saying is true, why is fayose still in office after All evidence to evict him. Anyway Just Watching the drama as it unfold.
Re: Aluko: How We Perfected Rigging Inside Hotel-the Nation Newspaper by omobaekiti: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2016
luvinhubby:
Conduct same elections today, Fayose will still clearly win Fayemi.
You seem to know what others don't know,mind sharing this knowledge if yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay / Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.