Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace To Fly Directly To China (28019 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2016
JingoOAU:

For you to even fly international routes according to NCAA, you must have proven years of record in the aviation industry by first flying regional, the continent, before flying international....these are the stages in the flight business....

To even imagine that the best aircraft they have is Boeing 737-500 series(classics) which has been phased out in most countries....and same aircraft would now be deplored to fly to other countries??

I wish them well
hater....enugu ayaya

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Ofodirinwa: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Ofodirinwa: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by modath(f): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
JingoOAU:

For you to even fly international routes according to NCAA, you must have proven years of record in the aviation industry by first flying regional, the continent, before flying international....these are the stages in the flight business....

To even imagine that the best aircraft they have is Boeing 737-500 series(classics) which has been phased out in most countries....and same aircraft would now be deplored to fly to other countries??

I wish them well

I may be wrong but I do not believe regulators won't subject these plans to the appropriate checks & procedures!!

I'm just speaking from the layman's perspective though, naija is a peculiar place.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by lindiwey: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm! China our new found love..I hope this romance will last long. #chincoNaija grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by joey150(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2016
stzy:
Great news 4 Igbo nation....

I stilll smell bs somewhhere wey far

I think this is a diversion trick to make us 4get calabar rail whichwas alleged to pass through onitsha but was a fat lie

Igbos are wiser
another one from the south east. Why is my region churning out such hateful individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by JingoOAU(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

I may be wrong but I do not believe regulators won't subject these plans to the appropriate checks & procedures!!

I'm just speaking from the layman's perspective though, naija is a peculiar place.

It's more or less like saying that a child just given birth to should start trekking to lagos from Ibadan
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Nonsense this is the policy of Gej and Stella Odua
so if dis present administration is blaming the past administration for the current economical situation, don,t complain since this glory is for the past administration undecided

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Ptoocool(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
PMB just dey sign anything sign able,,ah just hope all this signings go yield results,,no go sign Benteke for us oo!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by obailala(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm, a very good development. Air peace though, hopefully they would upgrade their planes. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks air peace planes have a very wack painting job?... Planes look like they were painted with poster colour or oil paint by a roadside artist. undecided
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by banio: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Lagosians " FG has taken away our birth right, all international flights MUST be through Lagos international airport"

This is change
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by modath(f): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2016
JingoOAU:

It's more or less like saying that a child just given birth to should start trekking to lagos from Ibadan

Ogaaaa gan!! Dr Dipo Fasina nor argue reach you! cheesy grin
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by otokx(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2016
God Bless Nigeria - it can only get better.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by obailala(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2016
joey150:
another mumu from the south east. Why is my region churning out such hateful individuals.
I think that dude should be best ignored. Some of these guys actually 'act' like nincompoops just for fun to garner likes. But it appears the idiocy they usually feign is now stuck on them.

8 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by AyakaDunukofia: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Good for Allen Onyema

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Flying from Nigeria to China no be beans o! About 16 hours or more on air non stop. shocked
Air Peace, una don hammer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by repogirl(f): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Igbo kwenu grin

Sharp guys can never be dull! Lol.

Always seizing opportunities.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by engrchykae(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2016
stzy:

I think this is a diversion trick to make us 4get calabar rail whichwas alleged to pass through onitsha but was a fat lie

Igbos are wiser
i prefer this particular one to the so-called rail

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by AleAirHub(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Lol.... Time to dust my feet and keep my paper set cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by worth(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
izospindle:
IS LIKE THE ONLY FANS OF BUHARI IN THE SS AND SE ARE THEIR GOVERNORS grin
yes. It is because so many of them are educated literate-illiterates. Their reasoning faculties had been beclouded with tribalism, religious, and hatred.
PMB really has interest of Nigeria at heart but they preferred the greatest hero (Jona) of their time who couldn't build second Niger bridge for them.
May Almighty God help PMB in His infinity mercy in Jesus name (Amen)

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by engrchykae(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Caseless:
The nigerian version of isrealites won't celebrate this cos they are filled with hate.
God bless pmb!
God bless Nigeria!
i can u are not happy with this good development
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Goke7: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Good news, I celebrate any good news coming from Nigeria.

Let's always be positive with any good development, pulling ourselves down because of our differences will never bring development and the western world will continue to take advantage of our differences.

Again its positive seeing another Nigerian airline airlifting passengers directly to specific destinations out of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by makaveli902: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2016
stzy:

Igbos are wiser
[i][/i]

What has air got to do with land, what has aeroplane got to do with train, you are not making sense bro...
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by TeamSimple(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2016
tigerclaws:
God bless Gej and princess Stella Odua for giving us and international airport
you're the best president ever since 1960

Thunder fire Buhari Insha'Allah amin
When the news is good you trace it back to GEJ and his mistresses but when it's other way round you leave the blame on Buhari.
Let see who thunder fires first.

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2016
TeamSimple:

When the news is good you trace it back to GEJ and his mistresses but when it's other way round you leave the blame on Buhari.
Let see who thunder fires first.
my brother i tire for my 9ja people o. Good na for past administration bad na Buhari.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Khez: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2016
How i go fit apply for a cabin crew position abegi?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by eflintsone(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2016
joey150:
another one from the south east. Why is my region churning out such hateful individuals.
u see how ur region produce so much haters ... thats why i call most of dem cowards .. m sorry tho
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by engrchykae(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2016
JingoOAU:
Air peace with just 3 functional Boeing 737 aircrafts flying international routes....theres nothing we wouldn't see in this country....

Am a Yoruba, but am not hating....
But no one demanded to know your hate-status.
I understand ur fears for murtala Muhammad airport due to the attendant consequences of a working enugu airport.
Its ironical the northerners dont kick against this project but our fellow southerners do kick against it.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Directly To China by Nnemuka(f): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2016
good.
i will love if they lower their prices too, i bet even ET, EY or even QR airlines would be forced to lower their fares.
for now only Turkish airlines give good fares from LOS to CAN (guandzhiou).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.