Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730105 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=dganse post=57571068]I think there's a confusion here I need Someone tto help me explain this pls someone like yasir!
No need for confusion here and pls let's stop being emotional.The FG thru the Finance Ministry and the N Power scheme are hiring 7500 on a contract basis and the contract duration is 2yrs simple!

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ohis2016: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let's not complicate issues, the news said tax liaison officers on a two years contract. But for your info all those who did their NYSC in FIRS Abuja have been confirmed and posted to various FIRS state offices also earlier this year 30 people were employed secretly and were children of the highly connected. Let just pray that the process of this recruitment is concluded.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
I believe this is a new scheme entirely, though the nomenclature might be similar. This new ones are more like contract staff employed under N-Power but posted to FIRS.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mokset123: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
ohis2016:
Let's not complicate issues, the news said tax liaison officers on a two years contract. But for your info all those who did their NYSC in FIRS Abuja have been confirmed and posted to various FIRS state offices also earlier this year 30 people were employed secretly and were children of the highly connected. Let just pray that the process of this recruitment is concluded.
Wow
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quauthor=Yaasir post=57578881]I believe this is a new scna alsoe entirely, though the nomenclature might be similar. This new ones are more like contract staff employed under N-Power but posted to FIRS.[/quote] Not even under FIRS alone but also under state board of inland revenue too
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
I learnt that this list is ready and firs has finally conceded to NASS demand.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
olushola88:
I learnt that this list is ready and firs has finally conceded to NASS demand.
So, when is it coming out?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ohis2016: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
I had something else today from a friend working in the FIRS headquarters Abuja, the directors and coordinating directors had a meeting with the Chairman last week who said that they are over staffed and they need rearrange their offices and staffs as to know h many vacancies that are to be filled.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ekakamba: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yaasir, ya kaman su baka appointment letter ne? Wanna dariya!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yaasir:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls any laatest yaseer with this kind of laughs? Or you get a clear certainN and confirm news grin??
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by lovethchioma(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yaasir mai Labari? wannan dariya, ni ban gane ba.
Na gani duka kun na dariya.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
ohis2016:
I had something else today from a friend working in the FIRS headquarters Abuja, the directors and coordinating directors had a meeting with the Chairman last week who said that they are over staffed and they need rearrange their offices and staffs as to know h many vacancies that are to be filled.
Cockk and bull story. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by sokarsenal(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yaasir:
I believe this is a new scheme entirely, though the nomenclature might be similar. This new ones are more like contract staff employed under N-Power but posted to FIRS.

when you people read news, you should endeavour to scrutinize and understand every detail before you comment on it.....................the ministry of finance under the npower program has decided to select 7500 tax officials from the empower scheme who would be trained and sent to their communities to enlighten the public and on the need to pay tax as a citizen.....Nd how paying your tax would improve the economy of the country.........these ones are not meant to collect tax,

.,......... that has nothing to do with the FIRS recruitment........their job description is hugely different..................this should not even be a topic for confusion at all

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yanmaza: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2017
I think we need to understant that those 7500 staff is to be employ under N-POWER Programe and their main duty is serve as TAX ADVOCATE to their Community

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
@sokarsenal, what is misleading about what I wrote or different from what you just put? Where did I insinuate that it was under firs? Pls, have proper comprehension before you quote me next time. Even when the scheme is under N-Power, it is still new. Or you are saying it was part of the originally designed scheme. More so, learn to have courtesy and use of charitable words to pass your opinion across. I have not seen where I claim to know all. You will accord your life valuable addition by using your time to learn writing and comprehension. You are free to quote me again but this time around with your English teacher close by. Nagode

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yaasir:
@sokarsenal, what is misleading about what I wrote or different from what you just put? Where did I insinuate that it was under firs? Pls, have proper comprehension before you quote me next time. Even when the scheme is under N-Power, it is still new. Or you are saying it was part of the originally designed scheme. More so, learn to have courtesy and use of charitable words to pass your opinion across. I have not seen where I claim to know all. You will accord your life valuable addition by using your time to learn writing and comprehension. You are free to quote me again but this time around with your English teacher close by. Nagode

My dear friend pls kayii haquri dnt mind him Allah yabamu sa'a amin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yaasir:

I had even wondered why sokarsenal quoted you there. However the case, please guys let's not get distracted. I believe we've all come a long way and we're still making progress. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 4:11am On Jun 22, 2017
I think he mis-quote
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by sokarsenal(m): 5:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Yaasir:

lol......i shouldn't have quoted you, i just had to quote the closest comment related to the issue.....i didnt even know it was the 'great Yaasir' i quoted

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by sokarsenal(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2017
siina:
I think he mis-quote
excellent.... finally someone gets it.... misquote

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2017
sokarsenal:

excellent.... finally someone gets it.... misquote

I tot abbout. That too ehen am sure he won't qoute you easily pls let's smile and lauugh and then move ahead.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ugommafavour: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
House any update,this is d tenth month since d vacancies were publiciesd. FCSC have started calling applicants 4 APPL.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Whatsup with dis recruitment na.. Taking too long already. Make dem allow us know our fate na
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by OLANIYI1985: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
oyeludef:
Whatsup with dis recruitment na.. Taking too long already. Make dem allow us know our fate na
abi ooohhh
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ashson: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2017
National assembly and Secret Recruitment are Five and Six
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
ashson:

Please and kindly elaborate on your statement. Does this mean that '5×(360 + 109)=' 2345 slots approximately, have been allocated for NASS for this recruitment or for every recruitment? How's this possible, judging by the stipulated number of candidates to be employed?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
ashson:
Hahaha, perhaps you mean " brother and sister"," closely followed" etc I get it.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
I think am taking my mind off this recruitment totally! Gaskiya it's really Itching
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
dganse:
I think am taking my mind off this recruitment totally! Gaskiya it's really Itching
ahh!
You?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.