Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730705 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
rOsy247:

I didn't do any interview or apply for any job.

@rOsy247 - I don't mean to sound rude, but I think u could have as well searched for those addresses via Google. This thread has a purpose and as u can see, ur request is already misleading some people. Cheers
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Johny316:

@rOsy247 - I don't mean to sound rude, but I think u could have as well searched for those addresses via Google. This thread has a purpose and as u can see, ur request is already misleading some people. Cheers
Mr. Adviser
Couldn't it also occur to u that I might have done the research on google n couldn't find any address n that's why I'm here? If you can't help out y not waka pass
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
rOsy247:

Mr. Adviser
Couldn't it also occur to u that I might have done the research on google n couldn't find any address n that's why I'm here? If you can't help out y not waka pass
you no go too vex but people have been waiting to be called after almost 1year plus now. So people dey agitated

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 2:25am On Apr 10, 2018
rOsy247:

Mr. Adviser
For the purpose of this tread, people come together to share idea and information, to calm the tension and create hope about FIRS recruitment. It should have been ultimately reasonable for you to go to a tread where addresses are searched since your purpose here is not the majority purpose. Can't you see you are in a wrong place. Just my opinion, don't take it as an insult pls. I just dey waka pass.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2018
tonyhoney:

For the purpose of this tread, people come together to share idea and information, to calm the tension and create hope about FIRS recruitment. It should have been ultimately reasonable for you to go to a tread where addresses are searched since your purpose here is not the majority purpose. Can't you see you are in a wrong place. Just my opinion, don't take it as an insult pls. I just dey waka pass.

Firstly since you know the thread where address is posted why not simply post the link so I can go there straight instead of this your long essay writing.

Secondly, this is FIRS thread that's why I'm here. Besides, its somebody hoping like u that gave me one address up there. Are you better-off than him?

Thirdly, what if my going to the office affords me valuable information that will be useful to this thread then I come here to relay the info, will you still say I came to the wrong thread? Continue to dey reason narrowly, it will help you.

Fourthly, Mr reasonable, I want to believe you saw my previous post where I asked a rhetorical question, *couldn't you also think that I have searched on Google and didn't find it, but was referred here by same Google?*

Lastly, next time if u have nothing to offer to a particular post just waka pass, I didn't mention u in my first post anyway. I'm not FIRS o, don't even try to vent it on me.

Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2018
siina:
you no go too vex but people have been waiting to be called after almost 1year plus now. So people dey agitated

Bros that's not enough reason to vex unnecessarily. What if the person you vex for is in a position to help u out, so Na so u go use vex block your chances?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2018
rOsy247:

Mr. Adviser

If you did the search on Google by simply typing 'FIRS offices in Portharcourt', you would have seen the addresses. So please don't even try to whip up sentiments that we should 'waka pass' if we are not willing to help Let's try to respect the purpose of the thread.
See below the google search link for FIRS offices in PH if u r still in doubt:

https://www.google.com.ng/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=FIRS+offices+in+Portharcourt&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=nYjMWvLSC8uKgAbtppP4Cg
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Johny316:

If you did the search on Google by simply typing 'FIRS offices in Portharcourt', you would have seen the addresses. So please don't even try to whip up sentiments that we should 'waka pass' if we are not willing to help Let's try to respect the purpose of the thread.
See below the google search link for FIRS offices in PH if u r still in doubt:

https://www.google.com.ng/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=FIRS+offices+in+Portharcourt&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=nYjMWvLSC8uKgAbtppP4Cg

So what would have happened if you simply put up this link the very first time instead of derailing the thread yourself? I can't remember trying to *whip up sentiment because you didn't help*, cos I didn't force or beg anyone for the address. Its a simple question that could equally be answered or not, based on choice. U are the one being sentimental cos of high expectations from FIRS. Channel it to FIRS ok, not me.

Thanks for the link tho'. All the best. Cheers!!!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
rOsy247:

So what would have happened if you simply put up this link the very first time instead of derailing the thread yourself? I can't remember trying to *whip up sentiment because you didn't help*, cos I didn't force or beg anyone for the address. Its a simple question that could equally be answered or not, based on choice. U are the one being sentimental cos of high expectations from FIRS. Channel it to FIRS ok, not me.

Thanks for the link tho'. All the best. Cheers!!!

Laughs, u r wlcm anyway. No need going back n forth with u on this since u don't still get the point.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Johny316:

Laughs, u r wlcm anyway. No need going back n forth with u on this since u don't still get the point.

I get your point vividly. Don't make it seem like I am the one derailing this thread when in truth You are the one, by this back and forth mentions that would have been avoided if you sent this link earlier or just ignored my post. Stop quoting me please. Tanchu!!!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2018
rOsy247:

I get your point vividly. Don't make it seem like I am the one derailing this thread when in truth You are the one, by this back and forth mentions that would have been avoided if you sent this link earlier or just ignored my post. Stop quoting me please. Tanchu!!!
This is one of those people we are talking about, they are easily known by their fruits. This one can not be a good house wife nor a better colleague, she is better avoided. I didn't mention anybody's name o... but if you think it pinches you, you can write another silly story. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
tonyhoney:

This is one of those people we are talking about, they are easily known by their fruits. This one can not be a good house wife nor a better colleague, she is better avoided. I didn't mention anybody's name o... but if you think it pinches you, you can write another silly story. grin grin grin

undecided it's not my fault the females in your family are relegated to house wives. Why ranting on me? Too many frustrated Job seekers of FIRS. Don't worry ehn I will relay the message.

No go look for another job. Dey wait for FIRS till u grow grey hairs. Lazy thing.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2018
rOsy247:

undecided it's not my fault the females in your family are relegated to house wives. Why ranting on me? Too many frustrated Job seekers of FIRS. Don't worry ehn I will relay the message.

No go look for another job. Dey wait for FIRS till u grow grey hairs. Lazy thing.
grin grin grin grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
tonyhoney:

grin grin grin grin

Mtchewww yeye. undecided kindly stop quoting me
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
rOsy247:

u sound like d BBN C cee u r campaigning for, are u guys related? Well sha, she no go get voters from this thread sha
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by rOsy247(f): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2018
salvation101:
u sound like d BBN C cee u r campaigning for, are u guys related? Well sha, she no go get voters from this thread sha

Hanty yes undecided we are very related. Have problem with it? Lol who was expecting voters from which thread? U must be a comedian.

Stop weeping o. FIRS go soon contact u
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
rOsy247:

Hanty yes undecided we are very related. Have problem with it? Lol who was expecting voters from which thread? U must be a comedian.

Stop weeping o. FIRS go soon contact u
don't try be too smart ma. We know its been the reason for ur unnecessary drama...

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 48noble(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
salvation101:

moderately moderated

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Hello house, is true some AMs have started receiving letters?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
siina:
Hello house, is true some AMs have started receiving letters?

When was the letter given to them?
Have you seen anybody who applied as Assistant Manager Tax, that has collected his or her letter?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Expensive85:

When was the letter given to them?
Have you seen anybody who applied as Assistant Manager Tax, that has collected his or her letter?
I even heard is for all lvls self not AM alone
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
siina:
I even heard is for all lvls self not AM alone
when did they receive it?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by walo2015: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
The last list Firs had about 400 names that was since last year June and since then it has resolved in making it a daily stuff bcoz too many eyes are on them.... So it is not now that the issuance of the letter started. Just don't expect another list.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
walo2015:
The last list Firs had about 400 names that was since last year June and since then it has resolved in making it a daily stuff bcoz too many eyes are on them.... So it is not now that the issuance of the letter started. Just don't expect another list.

I don't get it please, What happened to those that were Interviewed in October/November last year(2017).
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Expensive85:

I don't get it please, What happened to those that were Interviewed in October/November last year(2017).
You will still be contacted bro. There are 3 lists: senate list, presidency list and the other list. Possibly, your name is in the other list.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
tonyhoney:

You will still be contacted bro. There are 3 lists: senate list, presidency list and the other list. Possibly, your name is in the other list.

So have you been contacted or anyone you know?
I just wanna be sure that they have started calling people. Thanks!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kristion: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
For those who had there interviews October last year, don't listen to those spreading bad news. No one has been contacted. Be patient, you will be contacted. An open recruitment has processes while back door hiring is fast and corners are cut. Patience guys, patience (it's a virtue).

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tallie(f): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=kristion post=66796406]For those who had there interviews October last year, don't listen to those spreading bad news. No one has been contacted. Be patient, you will be contacted. An open recruitment has processes while back door hiring is fast and corners are cut
T

Thank you for this jare
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=tallie post=66798470][/quote] lol...so you believe no one has been contacted?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
siina:
lol...so you believe no one has been contacted?
its not about believing. Do u personally know anyone from those interviewed last year dat have been contacted?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
kristion:
For those who had there interviews October last year, don't listen to those spreading bad news. No one has been contacted. Be patient, you will be contacted. An open recruitment has processes while back door hiring is fast and corners are cut. Patience guys, patience (it's a virtue).

Immense thanks my dear. All the people I know that attended the interview of last year have said that the purported issuance of Appointment Letters is FAKE NEWS as no one has been contacted yet!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.