Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (731603 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 48noble(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Expensive85:

I am told that they will call the successful candidates in the last interview On or before 2nd of March, 2018.

Expensive85:

All the best my brother, everything being equal, no one who attended the 'interview' will be dropped.
Let keep hope alive. On or before the 15th of this Month, everything will be concluded.
Happy New Month and Have a Swell Weekend!
Expensive85:

I am told that they will call the successful candidates in the last interview On or before 2nd of March, 2018.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2018
48noble:

48 noble ehn, you are something else
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kabosko(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na so some people go hope enta 2019. My people move on there are other opportunities out there and time is going. If the job clicks great new but if not life still goes on. It is well my people.

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good luck to everyone of us here. True be told, the recruitment exercise is continuously depending on who you know ni. new new faces in their office anytime I enter their. Yes, they are not npower, but p.staff. saying this, all hope is not lost because they need fresh brains that are computer savvy. firs office sweet die o . see young boys and girls modesty dressing, smart and fresh. The love of the job dey intoxicate me. I pray we get our desire job ooo!

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
b03liberty:
Good luck to everyone of us here. True be told, the recruitment exercise is continuously depending on who you know ni. new new faces in their office anytime I enter their. Yes, they are not npower, but p.staff. saying this, all hope is not lost because they need fresh brains that are computer savvy. firs office sweet die o . see young boys and girls modesty dressing, smart and fresh. The love of the job dey intoxicate me. I pray we get our desire job ooo!
Any update as to when appointment letters would be issued?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
b03liberty:

Nobody has been called, where do you normally get your info sir?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Guys pls, any info as to when appointment letters would be issued?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
tonyhoney:

Nobody has been called, where do you normally get your info sir?
peace out
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
CalyMan2:
Any update as to when appointment letters would be issued?
Brother, AP letter has being issuing every day o. And so it will continue until we all get ours by God's grace.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
is anyone here that has collected his/her appointment letter? I was told that the letters will be given batch by batch, and the first batch have not been called. Can someone tell me something pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Let d will of God be done. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Checking this site always to get updates about FIRS, but all the updates are static. I live my life.

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is it true that Appointment Letters will be issued this week? Anyone with such info, should pls share.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
CalyMan2:
Is it true that Appointment Letters will be issued this week? Anyone with such info, should pls share.

What is your source? Cos when my source told me to expect a call from FIRS on or before 15th of this Month and I shared it here, someone in this group made a caricature of me.
All the same, let be hopeful!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Expensive85:

What is your source? Cos when my source told me to expect a call from FIRS on or before 15th of this Month and I shared it here, someone in this group made a caricature of me.
From my informant as well. Want to know weda others have heard such or have simillar info.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kristion: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
These are all speculations. What we are certain of is that the recruitment document has been approved by the FCC and returned to FIRS. What is remaining is for Offer Letters to be issued but no one knows when.
Even high ranking staff of the agency are not aware of what's going on. An AD in Human Resources and another DD were asked about this recruitment but were surprised interviews were even held. It seems only the Chairman knows what's going on which is good.
CalyMan2:

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
kristion:
These are all speculations. What we are certain of is that the recruitment document has been approved by the FCC and returned to FIRS. What is remaining is for Offer Letters to be issued but no one knows when.
Even high ranking staff of the agency are not aware of what's going on. An AD in Human Resources and another DD were asked about this recruitment but were surprised interviews were even held. It seems only the Chairman knows what's going on which is good.
How is the bolded good for an organisation like FIRS? shocked

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by awemuyiwa1(f): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Pls everyone is this true
I hear that some people has received posting letter since last month and would resume anytime soon how true is this
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yammama(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Na ntax oooo
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikeywise:

How is the bolded good for an organisation like FIRS? shocked
Bros long time, happy new year
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
siina:
Bros long time, happy new year
same to you my brother, how your side my brother
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 3:34am On Mar 14, 2018
mikeywise:

same to you my brother, how your side my brother
my side good o brother, we are coping
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hope this recruitment no go reach ending of this year so?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Garciadrez(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
siina:
Hope this recruitment no go reach ending of this year so?
Only God and fowler can answer this question...

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 48noble(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2018
CalyMan2:
Expensive85:

CalyMan2:

change ur sources

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
48noble:

change ur sources

You've got no chill man! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Expensive85:

And where you called on or before 15th of that month? embarassed
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
48noble:

change ur sources

Why?
Do you have any valid info to share with us?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Expensive85:

Why?
please dont mind them jor,they dont know the date could change and that doesnt mean the source of ur info is invalid
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Everyone on dis thread is here for info. Appreciate wateva info u get here cos not ever is generous enough to share. These childish behavior of mocking ppl for infos dey shared here would only make everyone go silent. If u know you aren't interested in the infos u get from here, den simply unfollow this thread. Haba

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2018
salvation101:
Everyone on dis thread is here for info. Appreciate wateva info u get here cos not ever is generous enough to share. These childish behavior of mocking ppl for infos dey shared here would only make everyone go silent. If u know you aren't interested in the infos u get from here, den simply unfollow this thread. Haba
Na fact you talk

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 48noble(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Expensive85:

Why?
Expensive85:

Why?
siina:
please dont mind them jor,they dont know the date could change and that doesnt mean the source of ur info is invalid
salvation101:
siina:
salvation101:

members of let's keep d hope alive?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.