Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,247 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? (1179 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Pls Is It Adviceable To Date Ur Fellow Co-worke!!??? / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, i really want to know if it is wise to call your bf/gf on your dad's phone.

Yestarday my gf called me on her father's line.

Is it wise
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2016
,l
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Swissheart(f): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2016
It's no big deal.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Justycxx(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
Ladies and gentlemen, i really want to know if it is wise to call your bf/gf on your dad's phone.

Is it wise
very soon you'll be visiting nairaland from kirikiri prison.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Justycxx:
very soon you'll be visiting nairaland from kirikiri prison.
how na grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Justycxx(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
how na grin
you will find out soon

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Swissheart:
It's no big deal.
hope there wil b no any repercusion if try calling bak only to hear a big voice, 'HELLO'
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by sinaj(f): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2016
I dnt touch phones that dnt belong to me sad
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by nepapole(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2016
sinaj:
I dnt touch phones that dnt belong to me sad
Issalie..you wana tell me u havnt touched ur bf's phone before.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Justycxx:
you will find out soon
am waitin. Hope u go bring jollof rice fr me
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by sinaj(f): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
nepapole:

Issalie..you wana tell me u havnt touched ur bf's phone before.
nope
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by darkenkach(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Don't even try it. If you don't have airtime go and borrow.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:

Is it wise
Depends on how deep you guys have gone. If ur a responsible guy, she wouldn't hesitate to expose you to her family.
So relax brov, don't be alarmed. Except u get ulterior intentions for her

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by nepapole(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2016
sinaj:
nope
Hmmm...i struggle to bliv.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2016
olrotimi:

Depends on how deep you guys have gone. If ur a responsible guy, she wouldn't hesitate to expose you to her family.
So relax brov, don't be alarmed. Except u get ulterior intentions for her
hmm....
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Justycxx(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
am waitin. Hope u go bring jollof rice fr me
nairalanders go dey come visit u wella
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by firstking01(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Is this even supposed to be a question??...every lil thing you do with your gfs you bring it to nairalandundecided...mtcheeews.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Justycxx:
nairalanders go dey come visit u wella
hahahaaa
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
hope there wil b no any repercusion if try calling bak only to hear a big voice, 'HELLO'
are u a learner? y should u call her dad's line back?doesn't she have a phone?

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by NemzySeries(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2016
tho av not tried using ma mum's fone bkos she no dey load pass 100box & if I say make I use popcy fone call all babe she jst ready 4 mobile evangelism & preaching frm popcy anyday she make mistake dail d number........so itz best I use ma fone
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Oyin93:

are u a learner? y should u call her dad's line back?doesn't she have a phone?
she is in da villa, her network is nt active there.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Fmartin post=44716610] she is in da villa, her network is nt active there
Oops!sorry for concluding so fast
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Oyin93 post=44716754][/quote] no problm Dear
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
Is this even supposed to be a question??...every lil thing you do with your gfs you bring it to nairalandundecided...mtcheeews.
i guess u want romance section to be remove if nt, what is romance section fro
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by iPrevail(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Juveniles everywhere.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
i guess u want romance section to be remove if nt, what is romance section fro
Just grow up cos from all ramifications you are premature even your english says it all.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
Just grow up cos from all ramifications you are premature even your english says it all.
if we start real English , will u be equal to the task

Small kids like you always brag about being eloquent in English language, what a dogmatic way of reasoning.

If you don't have any meaningful contribution, swerve.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by firstking01(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
if we start real English , will u be equal to the task

Small kids like you always brag about being eloquent in English language, what a dogmatic way of reasoning.

If you don't have any meaningful contribution, swerve.
Seriously, visit your post again and recapitulate the question you asked...you'd see that you are no differend from a puppy who's still been fed by the mother...

Btw, how old are you??
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by Fmartin(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
Seriously, visit your post again and recapitulate the question you asked...you'd see that you are no differend from a puppy who's still been fed by the mother...

Btw, how old are you??

only if we were here for an English Test.

Some people can be disgusting.

Please don't quote me again.
If you do, it gonna be a waste of time.

Am nt here for a debate.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by sinaj(f): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2016
nepapole:

Hmmm...i struggle to bliv.
Not surprised

Nepa piple are known to struggle sad
Re: Is It Adviceable To Call Your Boo On Your Dad's Line? by nepapole(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2016
sinaj:

Not surprised

Nepa piple are known to struggle sad
Yh...u right

(1) (Reply)

If You Hit A Woman In The Groin/vajayjay Does It Hurt? / Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men / Does This Game Exist? Can U Watch Or Participate In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.