Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. (2959 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / My Marriage, My Future,any Hope..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
You have already made the mistake of marrying the wrong woman with your eyes wide open. Please I will advice you to divorce that woman.

Talking about your daughter, her happiness and wellbeing. A mother that can permit a man who is not a family member to pass not just a night but 5nights in your house with a female child around doesn't care about the safety of her child. If you really care about your daughter a promiscuous woman can't bring up a child properly.

If it's possible for you, think about bringing one of your family members from nigeria to uk to take care of your daughter in your absence. Let go of your wife and stop praying for her to change. She won't change unless she wants to.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Unconditional love? Rather unconditional disrespect. OP, your wife is a reflection of how much you respect yourself, not at all.

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
@CaptainPhilip it looks like you married a water spirit. Please do whatever it takes to sever all connections with her, and your daughter will be better off for it, whether you believe it or not. The poisonous relationship between you and your wife will definitely do more damage to her psyche than a broken home would, trust me.
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by peacengine(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
OP, take your child away from the bbiitch, leave her for good, I repeat take your child with you.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by TheArchangel(f): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Get your citizenship first before talking of divorce because I believed sincerely that you married a serial cheat, ex convict, and an older lady because the British passport.
No sane person endures something like this and still contemplates to stay put.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by Acidosis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Your wife's baba dey try gan. Can I get his number? That vegetable she prepared for you strong gan!

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by CaptainPhilip(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
Get your citizenship first before talking of divorce because I believed sincerely that you married a serial cheat, ex convict, and an older lady because the British passport.

Did you read how much I said I make annually?
What citizenship are you talking about? Wake up dude or girl.
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by CaptainPhilip(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
TheArchangel:

Reade mt post and correct yourself. With 80k dols per year u don't need that shit to live in the UK.
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by TheArchangel(f): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
CaptainPhilip:

Did you read how much I said I make annually?
What citizenship are you talking about? Wake up dude or girl.
I saw what you wrote and I am wide awake when I wrote what you read.
If not that, why the hell are you still in that toxic marriage?. Your marriage sounds like the part of hell where they manufacture bad dreams and the odor that clings to it is equivalent to snorting a rail of pure, uncut Colombian 9-volt batteries that have been stored in the molding armpit of a human cadaver.

I am sorry bro but this is how I feel about your situation/marriage.
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by missyQween(f): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
This marriage is really terrific.... Op I think you need to divorce her for the sake of ur daughter.... Keep praying... God will do his best
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by kullozone(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chai!! I don't know who pushed me to read this story..shii mehn!and see how calm the man is.This thing don spoil my night.
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by greatgod2012(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
@op, sorry to sound like this.......... I'm not not usually this mean, but sometimes, I just can't help being mean......

YOU NEED DELIVERANCE FROM STUPIDI TY. That woman has charmed you so much that you now think upside down, very pathetic. Therefore, first go for deliverance, by the time you're delivered, you will get back to your senses and realise that the toxicity of that environment you called marriage/home is not ideal for your lovely daughter whom you seem to be protecting.

I mean it, YOU NEED TO GET DELIVERED IN ORDER TO GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES.
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by mrsoma: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
kk
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by mrsoma: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chai!

Am sorry you are going through this, its heartrending. What can I say to you......My dear endure, its for better for worse. You must continue to love her; she is your wife and its for better for worse, since you have already chosen her as your wife above all others . Continue to show her love, respect her as your wife and perform all your husbandly duties to her; take care of her as a husband takes care of a wife. Ignore her excesses and focus on your daughter and doing things that make you happy. Have a heart to heart talk with her and tell her how much her actions are hurting you. Try not to let the current events make you not be intimate with her because it will push her farther away and into the other man's arms , just make sure you use condom to protect yourself from STD's. Just keep loving her, eventually she will change and see the folly of her ways.

Also check yourself to make sure there is nothing you are doing or not doing that is pushing her into another man's arms... are you faithful to her in all your trips, how is your sex life;do you satisfy her sexually, do you keep your self clean and look nice and attractive, do you take care of her financially or are you the stingy type? All these may sound like cliche but check your self to see if you are lacking in any of these .

Stay on your knees in prayers, that is the only way to win this battle( in all honesty)! Its a good thing you are financially ok, so take care of yourself and be happy, life is for the living....it is well

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by WHOcarex: 4:50am On Apr 16, 2016
CaptainPhilip:
Thanks alot for the NLs giving good advises to me here. God helping me I will eventually make the right decision for the good of all.
Guy, I need 100 pounds for reading the whole story. Gossh!!! My eyes
Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by bashbanks(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
If I find myself in your situation, the first thing I'll do is to put an end to the relationship because the relationship has ended a long time ago even if u don't want to admit. You're trying to consider what is best for your daughter, it is best for your daughter to live with you alone and be able to think, focus on her studies, so you won't have to worry about the negative effect this whole issue will have on her. Children are very sensitive to what's happening in their environment. You may think she does not know what her mum is doing but trust me she does... I'll advise you to gain custody of your daughter first, then if you can afford to have your mum come over there so as to help you take care of her since she's still below 18 years of age.. That will be just fine. . If you try to work and take care of her at the same time, I'm afraid that will be impossible because you travel alot. Your attention is divided between work, your daughter, your wife's issues. Don't lose your job trying to save a marriage that appears to be over already. My own personal opinion though.. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmm.. the one with the cap has no head; the one with the head has no cap.
Such is life. *sighs...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage / God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me / Why Is This ....? For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.