Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Do African's Love Asian People? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do African's Love Asian People? (16670 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / Do African Americans Have A Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2009
sexyLeamon:

mmm and some of they are really smart i mean school smart
They've always been bright students especially when it came to Medicine and Technology.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2009
sexyLeamon:

true dat. and dats because we are proud of our tradition and heritage

To be proud is one thing but not to be able to accept other cultures since they are living in other people's country can be quite rude dont you think so?

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

They've always been bright students especially when it came to Medicine and Technology.

Hmmm . . U sure? Im not bright ooo. . . Infact, I always sleep in class tongue
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2009
Gabry:

To be proud is one thing but not to be able to accept other cultures since they are living in other people's country can be quite rude dont you think so?
i don't really think dats rude. accepting something, and acting it are two different thing
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2009
2) They dont know how to safe money for a rainy day. . .
Says who? Go to Nigeria and see the rate at which people save money. Check out Nigeria's stock exchange market and you'll see what's up

5) Their mouth is as hot as flamin Chilli
How do you know? Are you a commercial kisser? grin

6) They love farting but never dare to admit it
Who doesn't fart? How do you expect them to admit it? Tell you before or after they fart? As long as you perceive the smell, that's all that matters. African will always be African even if you're 50 Cent.

6) They make me forget that Im Asian
Yes, we're very friendly. That's why we can adapt to just about anywhere in the world, even in Russia.

2) Most of them can cook and they remind me of a momma;s boy (for the guy) and the girls as well can cook!
I can bet my dollar that Calabar guys can outclass the best cook in the world.

7) Top World Class Flirterers
That's because we're handsome, especially we Nigerians. grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2009
funny dude cheesy
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2009
Sexy, I dont think most of them are accepting it here and in fact, most of them tend to criticize it. Sorry but that is what I saw and I usually told them that its not nice to say such things.  wink  This is da power of Momma Ngozi.

TheSeeker, am not talking about in Nigeria. Most Naija people whom is in other people's country when they have money, they would spen on drinking and clubbing and prostitues and stuff like that. It seems to me that its a kind of trend to them or wetin? Than when they go broke, they will start begtging people for money.

And Im not saying they are good at kissing. Im saying when they yab, they would really yab people.

They fart every day and every time for the rest of their lives very loudly and when I fart, they made it a big deal and when I told them that they fart, they say nonsense!

Handsome abi? LMAO!!! Common now! One of my housemate which is a Nigerian. . . To me, he looks like a clown to the guys, he looks like a donkey  tongue says he is wowo but he is a good flirterer. Imagine, he has 3 gf's now. What a joke  grin  tongue

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2009
post by xoxoxo
Africans "hate" anything not African (lol)  Don't ask me why but tis true  .  they have a lot to learn (peace  love and harmony)from African Americans

thats a lie. capital lie. African are the most tolerant pple i know of. When an african sees a white man, he's ready to listen to anything he says, well mayb in 9ja. Y, some pple even have more previleges than u in 9ja!

Most of the things we do we copy the white (pardon my using the word 'White'), white wedding, suit (Even when it hot as hell) and  wedding gown, tataoos even though our skin is dark and the tattoo is uncospicous.

African love all white pple wether from asia or any part of the world.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Davedavy: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2009
@Gabry.Yes whites are more open than asians,personally that is what i think,i have many white friends than asians.Where i schooled,the asians were the only ones that refused to intregrate,you will never find them mixing up with other people be it whites or asians.And your asian guys are way too jealous when they see their babes with someone from another race(infact another country),maybe it is due to insecurity as a result to their small kini,  smiley.Personally i dont hate asians.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2009
[Quote] TheSeeker, am not talking about in Nigeria. Most Naija people whom is in other people's country when they have money, they would spen on drinking and clubbing and prostitues and stuff like that. It seems to me that its a kind of trend to them or wetin? Than when they go broke, they will start begtging people for money.

And Im not saying they are good at kissing. Im saying when they yab, they would really yab people.

They fart every day and every time for the rest of their lives very loudly and when I fart, they made it a big deal and when I told them that they fart, they say nonsense!

Handsome abi? LMAO!!! Common now! One of my housemate which is a Nigerian. . . To me, he looks like a clown to the guys, he looks like a donkey   says he is wowo but he is a good flirterer. Imagine, he has 3 gf's now. What a joke [/Quote]Tell which race doesn't spend money on clubbing, drinking and on prostitutes? Americans, Asians and Arabs all flock in Nigeria into the streets picking up girls all the time. They go to clubs all the time, they party and they drink. You still haven't got the message that in spite of how the world had labelled us for being the most criminally minded people, we're still the best citizen who are modest in other countries. We tend to maintain a low profile especially when we're there for a serious purpose even criminals maintain a low profile.

We accept other people's culture and respect them, we may not practice them and that's not a crime -- there's a freedom right that allows that.

We tend to vent our emotions and thought that provokes our intelligent and that shouldn't be seen as an offense. We speak our mind, even in the face of criticism; that's what makes us exceptionally strong.  Yes, Nigerians are handsome, maybe the one you're living with isn't but sure we look damned good. Don't confuse flirting with friendliness and admiration of women. If I should pick the "best" flirters in the world, I'd pick the Arabs. If you see how they love women, you'll wonder if their religion they champion all the time allows them to flirt.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Davedavy: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

Tell which race doesn't spend money on clubbing, drinking and on prostitutes? Americans, Asians and Arabs all flock in Nigeria into the streets picking up girls all the time. They go to clubs all the time, they party and they drink. You still haven't got the message that in spite of how the world had labelled us for being the most criminally minded people, we're still the best citizen who are modest in other countries. We tend to maintain a low profile especially when we're there for a serious purpose even criminals maintain a low profile.

We accept other people's culture and respect them, we may not practice them and that's not a crime -- there's a freedom right that allows that.

We tend to vent our emotions and thought that provokes our intelligent and that shouldn't be seen as an offense. We speak our mind, even in the face of criticism; that's what makes us exceptionally strong.  Yes, Nigerians are handsome, maybe the one you're living with isn't but sure we look damned good. Don't confuse flirting with friendliness and admiration of women. If I should pick the "best" flirters in the world, I'd pick the Arabs. If you see how they love women, you'll wonder if their religion they champion all the time allows them to flirt[i][/i].

You are 100% right, especially when they are abroad. They drink to stupour,carry ashi like no man’s business.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by IGWEUSA(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2009
Gabry:

Igwe in da US, tongue Negrophobic? Yeah I am Negrophobic. Infact Im Negrophobic of yo momma! grin

Madam Gabry waz up with ya. I just posed an innocous question and you responded as if a cold war had been existing between us.

As for being negrophobic of yo momma, thats your carta blanche. Anyway, thanks for responding to my questions.     CIAO     cool grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by deji2005(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yes, I love asians as a person and friend but cant date them. would have been much better if you phrase the topic:, can you date an asian ? I like your topic anyway nice one
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by xoxoxo(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
DaudaAbu:

African are the most tolerant pple i know of.
grin grin grin

hy⋅per⋅bo⋅le  /haɪˈpɜrbəli/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA
Use hyperbole in a Sentence

–noun Rhetoric.
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

Source(s):
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hyperbole

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by roblance: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
wow another chatting thread again, see waetin gabby bring come here again
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by nex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
I love Asians as friends and family, but in terms of relationship, I don't think they have the right physical features to keep my attention.

One thing I've found though is that out of a billion Chinese, there are always some that look different. We used to think chinese were short, but there came Yao Ming.

The thing is that the Chinese have not spent enough time with Africans to understand them enough to know the kind of relationship to share with us.

The Chinese have spent more than a century with Americans and Arabs yet they're still not mixing up well. So just need to give them time; plenty of time.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by noblegas2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
galatico:

Asians never I can never fall in love with them, They ain't friendly atall, if I mistakenly fall in love with one I must fall out of love, Arabs noway they'll "BOMB" you if you mess with them, they are suicide "BOMBERS"

Hey Galatico, please always endeavour to Specify, wen u talk of Arab am talkin abt d UNITED ARAB EMIRATES,SULTANATE OF OMAN,STATE OF QATAR,KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN,KINGDOM OF KUWAIT & even KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, aint talkin abt IRAQ & IRAN, matter of fact Iran aint dat bad i av been der couple of times & bliv me , na dem get d Most beautiful Girls in d Middle east.

Perhaps ow wuld u feel Towards dese 2 Qatari Delli
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by noblegas2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
galatico:

Asians never I can never fall in love with them, They ain't friendly atall, if I mistakenly fall in love with one I must fall out of love, Arabs noway they'll "BOMB" you if you mess with them, they are suicide "BOMBERS"

Hey Galatico, please always endeavour to Specify, wen u talk of Arab am talkin abt d UNITED ARAB EMIRATES,SULTANATE OF OMAN,STATE OF QATAR,KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN,KINGDOM OF KUWAIT & even KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, aint talkin abt IRAQ & IRAN, matter of fact Iran aint dat bad i av been der couple of times & bliv me , na dem get d Most beautiful Girls in d Middle east.

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2009
TheSeeker:

Tell which race doesn't spend money on clubbing, drinking and on prostitutes? Americans, Asians and Arabs all flock in Nigeria into the streets picking up girls all the time. They go to clubs all the time, they party and they drink. You still haven't got the message that in spite of how the world had labelled us for being the most criminally minded people, we're still the best citizen who are modest in other countries. We tend to maintain a low profile especially when we're there for a serious purpose even criminals maintain a low profile.

We tend to vent our emotions and thought that provokes our intelligent and that shouldn't be seen as an offense. We speak our mind, even in the face of criticism; that's what makes us exceptionally strong.  Yes, Nigerians are handsome, maybe the one you're living with isn't but sure we look damned good. Don't confuse flirting with friendliness and admiration of women. If I should pick the "best" flirters in the world, I'd pick the Arabs. If you see how they love women, you'll wonder if their religion they champion all the time allows them to flirt.

malaysian guys dont so since im in malaysia and i see how nigerians and malaysian behaves, i see a complete differene in the number of times people go clubbing and not go clubbing.

The Arabs go for clubbing and have women around its because they know that they have more money. Ive never seen an Arab man spent and after that admit he is broke and start begging for money from his friends unlike a NIgerian whom always happen to do so and behave as such. When they use up the money, they know they are surely to still have that secure finance. Unlike Nigerians (alot of them here at least especially thgose whom find it hard to get money). They scam people and get their cash and the next thing you know, they spend it all on clubbing since they know they need it for some other important things. Me typing this right now and letting my Nigerian housemates reading it. . . They are nodding their heads with agreement. They are good guys but for them to nod their heads shows that they agree that most Nigerians here are behaving as such. U wont know better cause maybe you dont see it and because you are a Nigerian yourself.

U might not practise the culture but for God's Sake, can you guys stop mocking other people's culture and think that only your culture is the most righteous one? This is called being so full of yourself. Sorry to admit this but its true.

You guys criticize and expect the rest of the world to accept it but when we criticize you guys, you guys basically take it as a serious offense. Why is that so? Does the sun have to evolve around your faces since it does not and it evolves around the earth? Please remember that. Remember where you came from. Life might have change in years to come for you but it doesnt mean that you should forget where you come from.

I can't believe Im agreeing with you when we chat online and disagreeing with you and Jay on Nairaland.  sad

IGWE_USA:

Madam Gabry waz up with ya. I just posed an innocous question and you responded as if a cold war had been existing between us.

As for being negrophobic of yo momma, thats your carta blanche. Anyway, thanks for responding to my questions.     CIAO     cool grin     

Oh sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic about questioning me that.  embarassed

xoxoxo:

grin grin grin

hy⋅per⋅bo⋅le  /haɪˈpɜrbəli/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [hahy-pur-buh-lee]  Show IPA
Use hyperbole in a Sentence

–noun Rhetoric.
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

Source(s):
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hyperbole

Exactly! They exagerate most of the time cause its basically their own opinion towards theirselves and no one's  grin  tongue

roblance:

wow another chatting thread again, see waetin gabby bring come here again

this one no be chat naa. thi9s is a discussion. feel free to contribute wink

nex:

I love Asians as friends and family, but in terms of relationship, I don't think they have the right physical features to keep my attention.

One thing I've found though is that out of a billion Chinese, there are always some that look different. We used to think chinese were short, but there came Yao Ming.

The thing is that the Chinese have not spent enough time with Africans to understand them enough to know the kind of relationship to share with us.

The Chinese have spent more than a century with Americans and Arabs yet they're still not mixing up well. So just need to give them time; plenty of time.

My bf always tells me that when someone falls for another person because of their physical appearances, thats when the relationship will never last because in a long run, all those factor will fade away. So come to say, you're still a young boy.  smiley

noble_gas1:

No mind da dude. See how he generalize. . . Seriously, if I say I dont date Nigerians cause they are drug dealers and scammer and hackers and fraudsters. . . See how he feels. CHEI!  angry

--------------------------------------------------------------------

TheSeeker, so will you date an Asian?

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Kunbee: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2009
@Gabry babes i meant d ones i have seen r not fine at all and of course enof wowo Africans, had a Turkish schl besides my ex-sec schl and they were a mixture of nationalities and all looked as if they were doing us a favour 4 acknowledging our presence. U cant judge a whole race by sum few idiots, sori if i made it seem as if i was judging yall. kiss

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nwaka77: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2009
DaudaAbu:

post by xoxoxo.

thats a lie. capital lie. African are the most tolerant pple i know of. When an african sees a white man, he's ready to listen to anything he says, well mayb in 9ja. Y, some pple even have more previleges than u in 9ja!

Most of the things we do we copy the white (pardon my using the word 'White'), white wedding, suit (Even when it hot as hell) and wedding gown, tataoos even though our skin is dark and the tattoo is uncospicous.

African love all white pple wether from asia or any part of the world.

Exactly! Please tell her. And what is the arrant nonsense of learning how to love like black americans? please!!! angry If anything, I learnt to HATE from them since I have experienced more discrimination from American blacks than I have experienced from any other groups of Americans. And xoxoxo needs to preach to Americans too because they do not exactly like foreigners either with all those corny treacherous "smiles" they throw at you without showing their teeth undecided. I know what I am talking about since I have lived in the U.S for a long time. Some people will be hating on Africans yet want Africans to keep loving them in return like they give us the oxygen we breath. Abeg! I will love those who genuinely love me and HATE those who hate me. Who no like, make dem go die! angry

Peace, out!
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by SeanT21(f): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2009
Can I date an asian?? YES

Do I like Asian?? YES

WELL, I tend to like everyone.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2009
Kunbee:

@Gabry babes i meant d ones i have seen r not fine at all and of course enof wowo Africans, had a Turkish schl besides my ex-sec schl and they were a mixture of nationalities and all looked as if they were doing us a favour 4 acknowledging our presence. U cant judge a whole race by sum few idiots, sori if i made it seem as if i was judging yall. kiss

HAHA! I see what you mean. I agree. Especially when those Asians with RAT EYES! grin grin tongue (No oofense to Asians though embarassed lipsrsealed)

Nwaka77:

Exactly! Please tell her. And what is the arrant nonsense of learning how to love like black americans? please!!! angry If anything, I learnt to HATE from them since I have experienced more discrimination from American blacks than I have experienced from any other groups of Americans. And xoxoxo needs to preach to Americans too because they do not exactly like foreigners either with all those corny treacherous "smiles" they throw at you without showing their teeth undecided. I know what I am talking about since I have lived in the U.S for a long time. Some people will be hating on Africans yet want Africans to keep loving them in return like they give us the oxygen we breath. Abeg! I will love those who genuinely love me and HATE those who hate me. Who no like, make dem go die! angry

Peace, out!

Uhmmmm. . . . sad

SeanT21:

Can I date an asian?? YES

Do I like Asian?? YES

WELL, I tend to like everyone.

Awwww. . . How lovely wink
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by na2day2(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2009
Gabry:

Hey everyone, this is just a general topic so I would appreciate your kind feedbacks.

Being African (or if you not African you could also fully contribute), what do you think about having a relationship with an Asian person? Like what is your perception towards them?

i have a friend married to an asian girl and he is not the only one but such is few and far between and i believe the main reason is the fact that africans and asians hardly crossed paths until most recently and that fusion of cultures is kind'a slow
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2009
I love every one, I only have problem with
people who hate me. I can't answer your
question, because am not in the mind of
all Africans.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by stepitup(f): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2009
Some of them look down on you cuz they've got they've (asians) supposedly got the SMARTS. Nywaz when they first meet you in class they ignore you till you prove yourself or something.

there's this pakistani or indian (dunno she looks confusing ) girl in my MCAT class right now. when we first started the class she was all snobby, she would ignore me and talk to everyone around me (note: i sit right beside her everyclass), When I talk to her she gives me one answer responses.

See me I dont like stress. I'm friendly but there's so much I can take. so i've been ignoring her too. Recently she's tried talking to me all i do is look at her forehead and go back to what I'm doing.

So this behavior towards me (from asians in general not all)is not new. when they see I'm black they automatically assume i'm stupid. and it gets even worse when I open my mouth to speak (cuz i have a weird convoluted accent of sorts, not really anything in completion) and they realize I dont even sound american its worse.
until they see me performing in class then they be acting all nice talking about study group abeg please.

(sorry a lil off topic but i needed a place to vent without coming across as racist ---so there!!!!!!!!!!!!)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by na2day2(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2009
stepitup:

Some of them look down on you cuz they've got they've (asians) supposedly got the SMARTS. Nywaz when they first meet you in class they ignore you till you prove yourself or something.

there's this pakistani or indian (dunno she looks confusing  ) girl in my MCAT class right now. when we first started the class she was all snobby, she would ignore me and talk to everyone around me (note: i sit right beside her everyclass), When I talk to her she gives me one answer responses.

See me I dont like stress. I'm friendly but there's so much I can take. so i've been ignoring her too. Recently she's tried talking to me all i do is look at her forehead and go back to what I'm doing.

So this behavior  towards me (from asians in general not all)is not new. when they see I'm black they automatically assume i'm stupid. and it gets even worse when I open my mouth to speak (cuz i have a weird convoluted accent of sorts, not really anything in completion) and they realize I dont even sound american its worse.
until they see me performing in class then they be acting all nice talking about study group abeg please.

(sorry a lil off topic but i needed a place to vent without coming across as racist ---so there!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i hear u sis, i hear. what u say is true but not all of them though, i even had one indian chic who is currently in NJ that was dying for my fine black ass, so there are some that will be different but yes, alot of them like to look down on black folks and a lot of them cheat in class too grin grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2009
shocked sad embarassed lipsrsealed cry

I cheat in class as well shocked sad
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2009
stepitup:

there's this pakistani or indian (dunno she looks confusing ) girl in my MCAT class right now. when we first started the class she was all snobby, she would ignore me and talk to everyone around me (note: i sit right beside her everyclass), When I talk to her she gives me one answer responses.

So this behavior towards me (from asians in general not all)is not new. when they see I'm black they automatically assume i'm stupid. and it gets even worse when I open my mouth to speak (cuz i have a weird convoluted accent of sorts, not really anything in completion) and they realize I dont even sound american its worse.

Most Indians or Pakistani's are known for the snobbishness. . . I see that as well. And same goes for those whom are in Hong Kong. If you are not smart, they wont bother much about you and will look down on you for that matter.,
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by topup: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2009
I being a modern African woman love Asians, I used to be really in love with Indian and Japanese culture, and I'm still very fond of them.

I'm sure the majority of Nigerians couldn't care less. We have respect for asians, but relatively, we hold ourselves high above most other traditions and cultures. I know many Africans respect any culture which is traditional and there are a lot of similiarities between the Asian traditional mentality and African traditional mentality i.e. they are not very westernized like the American and British cultures (and even parts of Europe).

I have lots of Asian friends and I am thrilled that I live in a society that allowed me to meet and interact with them.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2009
topup:

I being a modern African woman love Asians, I used to be really in love with Indian and Japanese culture, and I'm still very fond of them.

I'm sure the majority of Nigerians couldn't care less. We have respect for asians, but relatively, we hold ourselves high above most other traditions and cultures. I know many Africans respect any culture which is traditional and there are a lot of similiarities between the Asian traditional mentality and African traditional mentality i.e. they are not very westernized like the American and British cultures (and even parts of Europe).

I have lots of Asian friends and I am thrilled that I live in a society that allowed me to meet and interact with them.

Thats good to hear so would you have a relationship with an Asian if you come across this situation?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by touchmeder: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2009
Well i respect people of all culture despite how they look and all
as for wanting to date an Asian person which group would that be?
Na Chinese, Pakistani or Indian person?
its a resounding NO, i'd rather date a fellow African or even an enlightened oyibo
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Society So Damn Corrupt? / Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties / Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.