Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Do African's Love Asian People? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do African's Love Asian People? (16672 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / Do African Americans Have A Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by mediatrix8(f): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2010
[quote][/quote]FROM THE SEEKER:

In spite of the streaks of sickness and the unhealthy environments in The Philippines, you'll be surprised at how many Nigerians are there.

WOW!!! This quite insulting huh angry angry angry.I AM A FILIPINO, how many timeS you have been to Philippines? How can you judge and insult my country like this? Man,discover first by yourself so that you will know what you are talking about!!!! angry angry angry,
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by tpia5: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
where is this militant coming from?

what a nutjob.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by excoba101: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
As for African friendliness, I'm sure if the Devil himself was to come and live in Africa, he's very much welcome, especially Nigeria. I still can't come to terms why, in spite of all Charles Taylor did to Nigerians, he was still harbored.

TRUE WORD. EVERYTHING GOES IN NIGERIA.
ALSO WHEN A NIGERIAN SEES FOREIGNER HE/SHE COULD DISREGARD A FELLOW NIGERIAN JUST T GAIN FAVOR WITH THE FOREIGNER.
GREAT COUNTRIES ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY VALUE THEIR OWN. NIGERIANS SHOULD HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by excoba101: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
Im so sorry to make u feel in pain and I wish I did not have to do so but I just wanna warn those whom are still safe and did not travel to malaysia to please dont come here. My house is filled with Nigerians and I dont know how many more can my bf and I take. I love having Nigerians around cause they ligfht up the house with their hyperactiveness and their energetic spirit! Grin but its sad when they come here hoping to make their life better compared to them when they were in their country but in the end, they find nothing here. So I am just trying to warn you guys and hope you guys wont repeat the same mistake like your fellow brothers and sisters.

Its true, alot of Asians love Oyinbos. As for me, I like Oyinbo as well but Im not attracted to them. I seriously dont know why,. Im trying to figure it out till this date and I still dont know why.

Anyways. . . yes, to an Asian, if you have an Oyinbo BF, its like they can show off to the world. Still, I dont see that as anything but they feel so so dont mind them.

I saw a black girl on wrapper and dragging her bags on the road along puchong yesterday. I couldn't stop because i already past and in Malaysian roads you can't stop unless you have a go a long mile and u-turn. I could have helped her because i still have two empty rooms in my flat. She wasn't lucky i guess. So people who still have it in mind to come to Malaysia should be ready to face the hard life down here. Singapore is another big right off. There is no place like Nigeria. Asian racism is also huge, i encounter enough everyday even up till yesterday.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by alicejacob: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2010
definitely yes

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
I bought a used car from an Indian guy the other day. Before we got in the guy's house to sign the documents etc, he was carrying on like some sort of Big G with that air of ''I sabi pass you'' they tend to carry when dealing with blacks. When we got into his house, come and see the tattered furniture, the threadbare carpet, the dirty children, the stinking toilet. I was like, 'na so this one shakara fake reach?'

Thankfully the car wasn't too bad.

Hopeless people. The way to deal with them is to let them know upfront that you know what they're about and will not tolerate their rubbish. After that, they'll ease up.

Btw anyone who has been to India or Pakistan will wonder just what makes those people think they're better or smarter than blacks. Those places are for the most part poverty-stricken, filthy, garbage strewn, with huge,  overcrowded slums and no infrastructure.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by InkedNerd(f): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
@OP: I have a friend who once told me that he would NEVER date or marry an Asian woman. He thinks all Asian women are ugly and have ugly bodies.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by excoba101: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
Some of the modern Asians are cute, trust me. Cuz they are mix with Arabs and Europeans.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by InkedNerd(f): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
excoba101:

Some of the modern Asians are cute, trust me. Cuz they are mix with Arabs and Europeans.

And how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by excoba101: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
because i live in Asia at the moment and seen anough mix breed, iranians,suadis but mostly pakistanis infact many countries come here i have seen many types of mix here.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by InkedNerd(f): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
excoba101:

because i live in Asia at the moment and seen anough mix breed, iranians,suadis but mostly pakistanis infact many countries come here i have seen many types of mix here.

People from Pakistan are still considered Asian as well. Just because they don't have chinky eyes like people of other Asian nations doesn't mean their not Asian. Majority of Asians aren't "mixed breed" though [not that I'm saying that you said most are]. Seeing a lot of them doesn't necessarily mean majority are.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by excoba101: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ok
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by InkedNerd(f): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
If you don't mind me asking, what country are you in excoba101?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by excoba101: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
for now Malaysia
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by InkedNerd(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
Cool wink. Are you studying there?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by excoba101: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yes, but just for their damn paper. Get it?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by InkedNerd(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
excoba101:

Yes, but just for their damn paper. Get it?

lol, I think so wink
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by alicejacob: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2010
Don't African men love Asian women ??

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2010
Wey di bakassi na? undecided
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by romecorp: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2011
asian culture is very close minded, that is why most black dudes do not approach them.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TookDownYourMum: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
I only like the dark skin Indians (southern Indians), they seem to be the only decent non-racist Indians I have met. The rest of the Asians are sub-humans especially the chinks.

They look down on Africans yet 99% of Asians besides China and India have never contributed anything to humanity. I can name multiple groups and people both African and those of African descent who have. The gooks from South Korea is a great example, vassal state of the chinks for most of their history, colony of Japs, now lapdog of the United States of America whom are responsible for commiting 33% of the rapes in Korea. A group of people who have never invented anything or anything of worth. Now they steal African American culture for their unholy, homosexual K-POP thing.

Once you think about it, their superiority complex is pretty funny.

alicejacob:
Don't African men love Asian women ??

Only those who are into beastality, disgusting.

Cleanse yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Society So Damn Corrupt? / Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties / Is It Compulsory To Do Ones Traditional Wedding At The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.