Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Much Is Your House Rent - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Your House Rent (63572 Views)

Get Quick Loan To Rent A New Apartment Or Re-new Your House Rent / These 7 Tips Will Easily Make Your LandLord Lower Your House Rent. / Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by cbtayo(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2018
An ensuite room in a two bed apartment to let in an estate along Badore Ajah.. Promixity to VI.
Pm if you are interested...

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by shonpe: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
shonpe:
Will like to know d price of either room and palour self contain well tiles or two bedroom flat. At Ayetoro itele ogun state

Anybody with d available apartment, should pls contact me
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by lalaray: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2018
psammy1122:
damn these rent prices here, and my bloody cousin keep telling me house rent is not that expensive in Benin city, i have 6 flats 3 bedroom each with fence and bore-hole for drinking water in Benin city and the tenants pay 96,000 per year according to my cousin undecided

Which area in Benin? Though that's not possible, d least is 150k n dats in the outskirts of town

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by HopeAlive16(f): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by omololu251(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
I need a room and parlour self contain around opic/isheri area or around ayobo. anyone who can help?
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by joetoocute: 2:37am On May 07, 2018
Kindly inbox me. I need a similar apartment
Majesticniyi:

I pay 120k for a standard sitting room, one bedroom, a kitchen/dining room, two bathrooms and toilet (one with shower, the other with bath), two varendas, a landlord that has no time for the troubling tenants, peaceful environment....all in Ashi bodija, Ibadan. Really cool place.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by extraterra: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Hello fellow tenants (and landlords) �

Please is anyone residing in the UK? Enfield, Greater London precisely. I wish to make some enquiry into house rent for two bedroom apartments. The ones I see online go for as much as £1200-1500 per month. I’m hoping to relocate soon, so I wonder if in reality there could be 2 bedroom flats not as expensive as that.
U know us Nigerians na, when u mention something in another currency we r quick to convert it to naira and by me, it is damn expensive. So I would appreciate anyone with useful information concerning housing in Enfield or its surrounding nearby towns. Thanks.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2018
HopeAlive16:
Please I need a one room self contain with toilet, bathroom and kitchen in Benin.... if you have or know someone who can help please quote me... Or anyone that needs a flat mate in Benin, girls please. Tnks and God bless
Did you eventually get? I need something similar in case you know of any available one.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by educhigo: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2018
i want to relocate in delta state asaba
okpanam hill area how much can i get 2room and parlor kitchen each room gonna have toilet and one visitor toilet outside also parking space fancied house,please is urgent
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Keziehenry(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
any one room and parlor self con available around Agege, ogba, ifako and its environ.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by monerozi5590: 5:53am On Oct 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by gpercuxionz(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2018
I need a room self contain around ketu, ojodu, berger olowora and environs reach me on 07063884158 if you have any.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by HopeAlive16(f): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by cbtayo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
HopeAlive16:

Is this still available?

still available. WhatsApp o8o3 o722 996
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by tabithababy(f): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
I need a room self con in gbagada or ikeja
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by tabithababy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
DrMeroThaEmperor:
any vacant apartment in ur area? My rent at Bodija expires by May ending and I wish to upgrade from a room in a 'face-me-I-slap-u'. I paid N45k last year but the L/lady has increased it to N55K. And she won't even allow someone live in peace...
*She locks the well 24/7 & expects you to go to her apartment upstairs to beg for the key.
*She doesn't pay electricity bills as at when due hence we are often disconnected.
*She uses a generator but doesn't allow tenants to do same.
*She locks the compound gate at 2100 hours and opens it at 0700 hours next day.
*She picks quarrel with 'un-loyal' tenants every other day & whenever she does, just get home before 2000 hours or you go sleep outside till the next day.
*She determines who visits, and controls the duration/pattern of stay. No friends allowed!
*She expects tenants to go upstairs to greet her & her mother every morning... PS: She's only 45 & her mum in her 70's.
*She is always broke & tends to tax tenants without paying back.
*The toilets & bathrooms as well as the kitchen are even in terrible states.... I cook in my room, use a bucket to empty my bowels before sunrise, & rush my bathing sharp-sharp like armed robber as my friends will put it.
*She has issued me as well as other 'defiant' tenants quit notice for taking her to Ashi Police Station for depriving those 'enemies' downstairs light for 3 weeks while the friends upstairs are flenjoring the same.
I don't mind a place similar to Emmanok24's if its in an ideal location. For now my activities lie around and between UI & Ring Road. Anything in-between will suffice. which part of Ibadan pls?

Haaaaaa cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by AbujabestISP: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
HopeAlive16:
Please I need a one room self contain with toilet, bathroom and kitchen in Benin.... if you have or know someone who can help please quote me... Or anyone that needs a flat mate in Benin, girls please. Tnks and God bless

Gotten? If no dm me
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by AbujabestISP: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
kinadEki:
pleasesir help a sister! I want an apartment in that part of Benin o, in case u are aware of any.

There is one in ugbor village road incase you need
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by AbujabestISP: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
HopeAlive16:

Found now?
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by AbujabestISP: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Did you eventually get? I need something similar in case you know of any available one.

Found now? Dm me if no
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by HopeAlive16(f): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by AbujabestISP: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
HopeAlive16:

Not yet... Are you interested?

No, i have for you
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by HopeAlive16(f): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by mynaija123(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please does anyone know how much I can get a room self con in Abuja, I am having a budget of 120k
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by flyfit(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Playing guys I need a room and parlor, or a self-containe around aguda, coker bridge and surulere area

Call 08065594302
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by Rhythmah(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
cbtayo:
An ensuite room in a two bed apartment to let in an estate along Badore Ajah.. Promixity to VI.
Pm if you are interested...
How much
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by bumperKE: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
ok
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by cherryll(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by MariamAlheri: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why rent when you can be your own landlord? Call or message me 08069506169

Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by cbtayo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rhythmah:

How much
Gone please
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by whytepawn1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
if what you earn monthly adequately covers that cost and your other needs with savings , then you have nothing to worry about
chekasforchekas:
Omo, all this is for one year abi? I pay in conversion 330 thousand naira, every month in just one bed, bath, lounge, kitchen laundry, packing space and other things, just know the reason why Nigerians go head bent abroad.
Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by whytepawn1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
owerri one bedroom flat from upwards 180k, some goes as high as 240k depending on the area. 2 bedroom flat mostly starts from 240k, some even as high as 350k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building / Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.