Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising (9038 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Marley01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
I didn't see Booty! That list is padded..
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
mbaka0433:
who no like the KLitoRIs?

Ishi-otu

Ishi-tomato-jos

Na de MaD-Zone BE DAT OOOOOOOOO

IKAM AYI ARA ZONE

Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
The place wey resemble head cheesy

Which other place resemble head pass head? embarassed
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,not what I think,what you as man think.
I thought ya'll only saw 2 parts of a womans body as delightful.

Maybe for kids, but for grown men, they pay attention to the faintest details
From the curvature of her cupids bow (upper lip) , to the mound of venus (you know what i mean wink ), or even the depth of her mid-back. How can a kid know all this?

1 Like

Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmmm.This is a nice piece
It's something we don't usually get ta hear/see.

Vizkiz call Lasitcla this need more comments !
An he like you so he might actually come.

We men have other definition for sexiness u know! grin

I dont know if this thread is in the permanent site. Emmmmm! Lalastic
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

From the curvature of her cupids bow (upper lip) , to the mound of venus (you know what i mean wink ), or even the depth of her mid-back. How can a kid know all this?
Dang embarassed .....I wish you woulda went on.
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
efficientleke:
taaa... I love thighs... especially all those fair and smooth ones. When Im sliding my hands up them.. the smooth skin.. fvck

Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by vizkiz: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmmm.This is a nice piece
It's something we don't usually get ta hear/see.

Vizki call Lasitcla this need more comments !
An he like you so he might actually come .

you'v gatta be kidding me grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Luckygurl(f): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
You heard C cup is the best undecided
Where there are D and E cups tongue tongue grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Vongsama(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tommfrench:
Niqqa you dey vex o

Dude, u dnt knw hw much I love breast. More dan the carrier of the breast sef.
I love boobbie no b small especially the little above medium size.
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Dang embarassed .....I wish you woulda went on.

I'm sure you hear that all the time
Sure feels good to be a female.
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Luckygurl:
You heard C cup is the best undecided
Where there are D and E cups tongue tongue grin

Ahhhh..so e don turn mercerdis benz wey get up to D and E class abi ? grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:
What I like:

- Legs (Long and sexy. Not fat)

- Portable Breast (Not slippers and not bag of beans)

- Hair (Not brazzilian. Natural long )

- PUSSAY (Shaved and fresh. Not smelly)

U mean u like shaved and fresh pvssy cat cheesy

I like cats too..i have a pet cat named Jessey...no wait you were not talking about cats are u? shocked
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:
There is nothing a man doesn't lyk in a woman

We dont like the send me recharge card types...no no no! wink
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,not what I think,what you as man think.
I thought ya'll only saw 2 parts of a womans body as delightful.

What two parts? lipsrsealed
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

I'm sure you hear that all the time
Sure feels good to be a female.
You can never hear it to much.
.....Can I give you my phone number so you can tell me in that deep voice of yours about all the delightfully "fascinating" parts of the female anatomy grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Marley01:
I didn't see Booty! That list is padded..

what is booty?...coz we soldiers only know "booty" as seized goods or valuables during war grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

I know am a kid...but kontinu grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maamin:

What two parts? lipsrsealed
Maamin:

We men have other definition for sexiness u know! grin

I dont know if this thread is in the permanent site. Emmmmm! Lalastic
I know ya'all do.Just thought ya',all had yer focus on parts mainly.
A woman's front(breast) an back(butt)
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I know ya'all do.Just thought ya',all had yer focus on parts mainly.
A woman's front(breast) an back(butt)

I think those are just a plus to everything else grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

you'v gatta be kidding me grin
Uhm,no Why
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uhm,no Why

saying a nigga likes me actually kindda looks gay
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

saying a nigga likes me actually kindda looks gay
No it don't. You just over thinkin' it.
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by vizkiz: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No it don't. You just over thinkin' it.

my bad.
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

my bad.
yer excused wink
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by mymoneygrows(f): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maamin:

We dont like the send me recharge card types...no no no! wink
The last i checked, d thread was about females body parts not attitudes
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by FreeBSD: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maamin:

U mean u like shaved and fresh pvssy cat cheesy

I like cats too..i have a pet cat named Jessey...no wait you were not talking about cats are u? shocked

Lol yes grin

1 Like

Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
This list is invalid without asssss
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:

The last i checked, d thread was about females body parts not attitudes

The act or attitude as u may call it comes from the mind, the mind is induced by some chemical components in the brain, the brain is an organ in the body, dead brain cells act inappropriate, In summary we dont like dead brained females. Are u clear now? wink

Or should I expatiate tongue
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Debbywills(f): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:
What I like:

- Legs (Long and sexy. Not fat)

- Portable Breast (Not slippers and not bag of beans)

- Hair (Not brazzilian. Natural long )

- PUSSAY (Shaved and fresh. Not smelly)
Damn!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Maamin(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
1bkaye:
This list is invalid without asssss

U got assss? smiley
Re: Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising by Marley01(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maamin:

what is booty?...coz we soldiers only know "booty" as seized goods or valuables during war grin
Lol. I didn't mean loot o. I meant that extralicious female accessory. Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks / Married Women Shagg Pass / Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.