Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Married Women Shagg Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Shagg Pass (9023 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
So I was transfered to this office in the south east as a senior officer . The office has about 40 staff so it was easy to blend in !
Now I never new it was customary in that part of the country for staff to always come open the door to greet dia oga ,,,
.well to cut the Tori short this particular lady always come around to greet , but she does it in a way at first I was not comfortable,

When ever am alone the greetings is like hugging one from behind most time I could feel her breast pressing my head , but when we are two in the office it's just the stand alone good morning sir, the funny thing was that she is married with two kids

So I was like ok let me pretend like I don't know ?, Chai I realized she no send me oh , she continued like she no care so on one occasion she came and did the usual again then I just grabbed her jug she was just smiling from ear to ear wow,. Taught she was gonna Mello down she continued the next time I became bold and actually grabbed the bbra I felt her jug she was just smiling

Then I was like this babe want me to shag her , months went bye , then sometime in may she chatted me and spoke at length then I brought up the idea of shagging he she at first was like no oh if we do that how we go de look one another for office , at first I just told myself that guess u were not thinking about that wen u came rubbing ur jog on my head,,,
After much back and forth she agreed this girl said make u bring rain boot oh lol

So I jokingly told her to send me her sxxy pic , her reply was when we meet u can snap all u want chai
Yes I bbang her so well with lot of � tongue action
In the office now we go just like say nothing de sup

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by lilvicky68(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oya clap for yourself...

Mtchewwwww

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Gentlerespect76: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Someone's wife. Hey, it's morally wrong if you don't know. Do not do it again. If not, something like that could lead to a misfortune befalling one, please.

ifinger:
So I was transfered to this office in the south east as a senior officer . The office has about 40 staff so it was easy to blend in !
Now I never new it was customary in that part of the country for staff to always come open the door to greet dia oga ,,,
.well to cut the Tori short this particular lady always come around to greet , but she does it in a way at first I was not comfortable,

When ever am alone the greetings is like hugging one from behind most time I could feel her breast pressing my head , but when we are two in the office it's just the stand alone good morning sir, the funny thing was that she is married with two kids

So I was like ok let me pretend like I don't know ?, Chai I realized she no send me oh , she continued like she no care so on one occasion she came and did the usual again then I just grabbed her jug she was just smiling from ear to ear wow,. Taught she was gonna Mello down she continued the next time I became bold and actually grabbed the bbra I felt her jug she was just smiling

Then I was like this babe want me to shag her , months went bye , then sometime in may she chatted me and spoke at length then I brought up the idea of shagging he she at first was like no oh if we do that how we go de look one another for office , at first I just told myself that guess u were not thinking about that wen u came rubbing ur jog on my head,,,
After much back and forth she agreed this girl said make u bring rain boot oh lol

So I jokingly told her to send me her sxxy pic , her reply was when we meet u can snap all u want chai

20 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Sundrus: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Someone's wife. Hey, it's morally wrong if you don't know. Do not do it again. If not, something like that could lead to a misfortune befalling one, please.

some boys just like to fvck people wives...some sef enjoy to commit incest. Them ready to fvck craze comot for their sister or daughters body. Them be slaves to their erections.

13 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by buchi4action(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mtcheeeww.... story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by fati2001(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
ifinger:

if you Lik no focus for ur life.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by RisenJoe(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria have the highest rate of infidelity in marriage in the whole universe, but OP it's wrong to kpensh another man's wife, the thought of it alone irritates me sef

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thanks I will put that into paspective

Gentlerespect76:

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
So how is that ur headache?

fati2001:

if you Lik no focus for ur life.
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well it's what it is ,,,oh

RisenJoe:
Nigeria have the highest rate of infidelity in marriage in the whole universe, but OP it's wrong to kpensh another man's wife, the thought of it alone irritates me sef

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
[
Greet shogo for me oh and ur ancestors when u get to heaven no be me montgage ur Carrier to buhari
quote author=buchi4action post=105179037]Mtcheeeww.... story for the gods[/quote]
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sorry ehn I feel ur pain woman don finish na ur pikin u want I no pity u ! Any shag wey the pesin collect money na legitimate contract and business so far e no be free e no mata if na ur work mate ,after all she no say she get husband na

Sundrus:
some boys just like to fvck people wives...some sef enjoy to commit incest. Them ready to fvck craze comot for their sister or daughters body. Them be slaves to their erections.
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by fati2001(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
ifinger:
So how is that ur headache?
by posting it here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Could have clapped but u hissed so gettat

lilvicky68
post=105177963:

Oya clap for yourself...

Mtchewwwww
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Franktom247(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Figment of imagination

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by AlphaMale666: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mumu. Next!
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2021
U wish lol keep waiting for evidence lol

Franktom247:
Figment of imagination
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Werey u de hia Friday I go shag am again and post about it how about that for ur mental health

AlphaMale666:
Mumu. Next!
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2021
She likes it and I enjoy it too more so she de chop my kudi too so na friend of benefits wey just carry office for head make una chil
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Danjikanbauchi: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
ifinger:

see you see two by two for head. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Finnese001: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
ifinger:

The feeling of shagging married women is out this world, married pussy feels better I swear

Cheers�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Businessman1986(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2021
ifinger:
She likes it and I enjoy it too more so she de chop my kudi too so na friend of benefits wey just carry office for head make una chil

If I had my way, and this sort of matter crept close to me, and the woman even nearer, I would easily end you and the dog woman you're sleeping with. With zero remorse. Just like ending a dog.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by arthurwillia(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol
Nlders go just dey lie anyhow
Senior officer

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by TheWolfen(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2 see the people you are fighting for
ifinger and Finnese001
Finnese001:

The feeling of shagging married women is out this world, married pussy feels better I swear

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Finnese001: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
TheWolfen:
Righteousness2 see the people you are fighting for
ifinger and Finnese001

grin
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dear Aja _dog ogun fire ur balz

Businessman1986:

If I had my way, and this sort of matter crept close to me, and the woman even nearer, I would easily end you and the dog woman you're sleeping with. With zero remorse. Just like ending a dog.
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stick it up ur balz
fati2001:

by posting it here on NL.
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Two by two ki u werey

Danjikanbauchi:
see you see two by two for head. grin
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Finnese001:

Cheers�

Man wey sabi the hole spread better and lubricated
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by oyatz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Businessman1986:

You have no right to kill other people just because the ways they decide to enjoyed THEIR sexual lives... It's THEIR God given rights and if you are not happy about it, just walk away.

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by SenatePresdo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Businessman1986:

Consentual sex shouldn't be a crime that would cost lives.

Best is to break up or divorce.

Imagine killing because of sex.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Finnese001: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
ifinger:

Man wey sabi the hole spread better and lubricated

Lol, it's funny though but when I shag a married woman, all I think about is her husband, the man will be somewhere else hustling for the family without knowing what's going on lol. Like it's really crazy

I have this fantasy of impregnating a married woman someday without the knowledge of her husband

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Lol Funny Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.