Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (49858 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
aaaamen.. of course my heart is connected with 5G wireless.. wink

Let us pray that baba will bless u with success, and bless us with cute kids...
amen amen

Honey we yaf finish praying nah.. R u shy??
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by donbenedict(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
amen amen

Honey we yaf finish praying nah.. R u shy??
grin u are wicked. Konji dat hav disappear at the mention of Baba Jay, every knee shall bow.

Let us watch bluefilm cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On May 07, 2016
ellacute45:
rotfl pastor nii
lol
Don't mind him cheesy. He's preaching to me

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 07, 2016
iamdurent:
dont forget to start drinkin ur menstrual blood
Lol.. Guy abeg pity 4 those two dirty yoruba prostitutes. Tomoro one with her fake life will come here to tell us guys usually send her pms. I can see d pms now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by KingRex1(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo

And u need mamag((no offenc))
Lol tufia! Make she kill me with mumu threads? Na only HateU2 i need now.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
aaaaaammmmmmeeen u go fear as guy dey comport himself grin dey tink of d lapdance
Onuhsunday19 cheesy wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by donbenedict(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Onuhsunday19 cheesy wink
lol who is he?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by onuhsunday19: 12:25am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
lol who is he?
ok..I don arrive
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 12:25am On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol tufia! Make she kill me with mumu threads? Na only HateU2 i need now.
Onuhsunday19
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by KingRex1(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Onuhsunday19
What/who is that . U high?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by iamdurent(m): 5:45am On May 07, 2016
obontami:

and you have to involve his mother in this

Smh i can see how well you are brought up

Leave d whack idiot
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by iamdurent(m): 5:46am On May 07, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. Guy abeg pity 4 those two dirty yoruba prostitutes. Tomoro one with her fake life will come here to tell us guys usually send her pms. I can see d pms now.

I no even reply them again.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by iamdurent(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
call his name, let's shout it!!!!

Iamdurent is a gay
Iamdurent is a gay
Iamdurent is a gay
**bringing our stainless plates and forks**

Iamdurent is a gay!!!!!b

Lady u had beta stop mentioning my moniker like someone who"s possessed.

I dont blame u, u hav mouth to talk on NL, thats why.

Wish u could say dis trash to my face nd see what happens to u.

Its like u havent been beaten to unconsciousness, lady dnt try me, u wont like you if you fdo.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Candyness(f): 10:43am On May 07, 2016
iamdurent:

Lady u had beta stop mentioning my moniker like someone who"s possessed.

I dont blame u, u hav mouth to talk on NL, thats why.

Wish u could say dis trash to my face nd see what happens to u.

Its like u havent been beaten to unconsciousness, lady dnt try me, u wont like you if you fdo.

My badd, that was a very childish response and so uncalled for. y'all so called adults should just grow up. Peace!
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by iykekelvins(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
looooong story , I hope u wunt b disappointd in me wen d nudes r finally posted here cry
No, I won't

But why did u send?
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork are you gonn be my biatch or na angry angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by assfreaky(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u mean he shuld choke it down ur throat? U knw u need it more cheesy wink

Assfreaky pls be nice and help a brother cheesy

no, I want u.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 5:38am On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

Mrcork am waiting ooo.u ve not refuted my claims.I dey wait ooo

...SAY WHAT??...which claim did i claim to claim where?....sweeery, wot u talkin about? undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:
Mr Cork still the biggest diiik on nairaland & Onstelly,Ellacutw45 &I plan to fuuukhim on his visit to nigeria..3some. We hope his ready.

...awwww..well said babes..that's so romantic. Thanks for the fukkk offer! wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Hisduchess(f): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

...awwww..well said babes..that's so romantic. Thanks for the fukkk offer! wink

you are looking for my trouble.stop using my moniker to be writing nonsense.mods please caution this troll
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

you are looking for my trouble.stop using my moniker to be writing nonsense.mods please caution this troll

. Pls control your temper & stop tryn to start fights all ways.all I said was hello..how are u & how waz yo day..u go church today?...(no cussin pls.. U a lady)! wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Hisduchess(f): 9:21pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

. Pls control your temper & stop tryn to start fights all ways.all I said was hello..how are u & how waz yo day..u go church today?...(no cussin pls.. U a lady)! wink

Mr.cork leave me alone.babe magnet please leave me alone ooo.am ain't light skinned. how am I gonna explain this to you.pls allow me enjoy my night with my new found swithat.
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by NiRfreak(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2016
I am sure ONE day i will finally understand how this seemingly pointless thread gets to page 32
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 12:54am On May 09, 2016
NiRfreak:
I am sure ONE day i will finally understand how this seemingly pointless thread gets to page 32

...sweery..plis.
if u have not in intligent to contreebute..I beg...vermoooooose!(no oofense)
. undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by anonym0us: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

u re a s.hithole I swear. leave me u no wan leave me oya talk with sense u no wan talk with ur sense.mods abeg command see ooo this guying his modifying my post to suit him ooo.he has broken a rule which is posting of false information and impersonating.
hey my name is tehnani got so attracted by your dp...feel like mating with you
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Hisduchess(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
hey my name is tehnani got so attracted by your dp...feel like mating with you

mrcork comman and see ooo.buh bro wetin be mating sef
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by anonym0us: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

mrcork comman and see ooo.buh bro wetin be mating sef
I'm serious dear...i want to be your friend..can we go private
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Hisduchess(f): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm serious dear...i want to be your friend..can we go private

bro calm down nah.wetin u wan make we do for private nah.tell me now ooo cos I like public things more than private things. buh on a serious note u can always be my Frnd esp here on Nairaland
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro calm down nah.wetin u wan make we do for private nah.tell me now ooo cos I like public things more than private things. buh on a serious note u can always be my Frnd esp here on Nairaland

angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

...which friend??...sweeet hat..may i remind u that u my woman & i do not intend to share u wit no AzzzzzzzzzzzHole called anonym0us... plis put the young man on *ignore* ...u dont owe him Nada!!!

[size=20pt] ...ARE WE CLEAR??[/size]
angry
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by anonym0us: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

It's not something I say in public its business
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by anonym0us: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

don'let that nitwit MrCork spoil ur good heart...he's an abuser...

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.