Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! (49793 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Destined2win:
When I created this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3042289/5-nairalanders-love-creating-very, I totally forgot about you. You really deserve a spot there.

Even when I forgot, people still mentioned your name. You are really a dumb legend
cool
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
This guy and stupidity
grin cheesy grin on point mehnn lol

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided undecided...dumb thread I wonder if this one is related to mamagee too

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided undecided...dumb thread I wonder if this one is related to mamagee too

...if am not a babe magnet then why are u always chasin me around..huh?.....I am a babe magnet and truss me.....love it or hate it, U r obsssesed with me..pirrrriod!!! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...if am not a babe magnet then why are u always chasin me around..huh?.....I am a babe magnet and truss me.....love it or hate it, U r obsssesed with me..pirrrriod!!! wink
I only made a comment on your useless thread. PERIOD!! and don't quote me again!!!
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by iykekelvins(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
SIGH
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
ellacute45:
I only made a comment on your useless thread. PERIOD!! and don't quote me again!!!

yea right we belif u...Elton john is not gay....lier...anyways am a lover not a fighter....the good news is that am hear for u anyday sinse u ladys always lonely...ask nicely and u will get me!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by armadeo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sincerely this dude is comic relief.

When I feel like laughing I open his threads. And he never fails to amaze.

Lol. Cork.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
...but why the anger on nairaland...all the females are happy but all the guys are angry.....or issssit a crime for me to be a babe magnet?...or issie my fault u guys never been to london?

[size=20pt] .......CHILL OUT GUYS.....and the babe that looooklike guy: ellacute45!!![/size] undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
...and may i reminds u haters that this is why am the *babe Magnet of London Pekam....and I bet if nairaland known Gold digggers like HateU2, ellacute45, Refiner, Onstelly, LadyJul,flightz, olowookerekemi, naughtynaughty, Fabulocity or other chicks see my ride.....they will start fightin to be my Baby mama!!!!(MOINEY TALKS) wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:
...and may i reminds u haters that this is why am the *babe Magnet of London Pekam....and I bet if nairaland known Gold digggers like HateU2, ellacute45, Refiner, Onstelly, LadyJul,flightz, olowookerekemi, naughtynaughty, Fabulocity or other chicks see my ride.....they will start fightin to be my Baby mama!!!!(MOINEY TALKS) wink
Thunder fire your yansh
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by olac21(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
In all sincerity I must admit you need a mental rehab Asap(no oifeeinse)nonsense
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by olac21(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hi all,why is it that my next door neighbor mrcork always create dumb threads like the ones I create?-mamagee3

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by olac21(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Obviously this dude is somewhere in Bariga selling okrika shirts undecided

No offeinse cool

Nope I disagree..he stays in pecham street in Aba selling ogogoro for street urchins..

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:
kip uploading ur neighbour car u hear!!!!
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

THANK U SIR!!!!! wink
cheesy
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by refiner(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
kip uploading ur neighbour car u hear!!!!

....lol!...don't mind dat dumb head!
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
armadeo:
Sincerely this dude is comic relief.

When I feel like laughing I open his threads. And he never fails to amaze.

Lol. Cork.

Nice one.

Lol, thought i was the only one. Don't know why some people get worked up over his matter grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by layla129(f): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
The pitbull terrier is a fierce looking dog...i don't know why it should attract ladies. Maybe something else attracted them
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
refiner:

....lol!...don't mind dat dumb head!
he nd mamagee shd b neighbours slf
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:
abeg who get light for house? Na 1% my battery dey sad
cum ova nd charge
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abeg mrcork u fit sell dis cab to me for 250k nd i promise to compensate u well as my driver
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by RobinHez(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...Destiny Child...Darlin, if u have notin inteligent to contribute....plis go n sell Petrol!!(no ofeinse) smiley

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork
Don't make me expose you
I'm warning you
Stop mentioning me in your silly rants and talks
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Believe me, they're one and the same person
olac21:
Hi all,why is it that my next door neighbor mrcork always create dumb threads like the ones I create?-mamagee3
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
cum ova nd charge

you are so kind smiley
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by trybe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Obviously this dude is somewhere in Bariga selling okrika shirts undecided

No offeinse cool
ah na skin meat d guy dey sell 4 bariga junction na
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by Smellymouth: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
trybe:
ah na skin meat d guy dey sell 4 bariga junction na
grin cheesy grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fabulocity:
Believe me, they're one and the same person

^^u Ghana females wit yor Ghana theorys...correction..Mamagee is from the U.S & am from London Pekam.....U dont have Map at home? how can we be the same when she female & am male?...darlin I tink u need a man..serrrrriously! undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by MrCork: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
cum ova nd charge

...darlin forgot that young man Vizkiz...I rather cuuuuum ova & i wil cuuuuum quick unlike layla!!...am a babe magnet!! wink

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...darlin forgot that young man Vizki...I rather cuuuuum ova & i wil cuuuuum quick unlike layla!!...am a babe magnet!! wink

forget it cork, she is not into you. Ladies magnet my balls undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! by ROZZAYY(f): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.