Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Shocking Details - I Still Love My Boko Haram Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Details - I Still Love My Boko Haram Husband (436 Views)

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents / Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC / Ezekwesili: Stop Calling The Predator Amina Ali's "Boko Haram Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Details - I Still Love My Boko Haram Husband by naijapeepzz: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
A 17-year-old girl simply identified as Zara who was abducted by Boko Haram terrorists and was freed by soldiers has confessed that she is still in love with her terrorist husband.
In a reports by BBC, Zaha is not one of the famous abducted Chibok girls but is going through a traumatic period due to the ordeals she went through in the hands of her captors.
Zara says she misses her Boko Haram husband
She said that when they were abducted they were given the chance to either be slaves or brides.
“They gave us a choice – to be married, or to be a slave. I decided to marry,” she said.
Zara said life was tough but freedom came when Nigerian soldiers bombarded Sambisa forest and rescued them.
Mohamed Umaru who is Zara’s uncle said when she returned, she was already pregnant.

http://www.spindix.com/2016/04/shocking-details-i-still-love-my-boko.html
Re: Shocking Details - I Still Love My Boko Haram Husband by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jonathan sef embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS / We’ll Get 2017 Budget Passed In 2016, Says FG / $ 15 Bn , Not $ 2 . 1 Bn Was Stolen In Arms Deal Scandal – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.