Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (403 Views)

Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by Adudavidlee(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
A man came back from work and met his wife making love with another man on their matrimonial bed. . Without shouting or beating any of them, he went to the sitting room, switched on the television and sat quietly listening to the news. . A few minutes later, the man got dressed, came to the sitting room and said to the husband 'I am sorry'. . Before he could say any more words,the husband said 'don't worry, stuff like this happens'.The man left, but the wife did not come out of the room. . Tired of watching television, the husband switched off the TV, went into the room, met the wife crying. . Without saying a word to her or asking about the incident, he went straight to bed and slept. . In the morning, the husband woke up and saw the lifeless body of the wife. . She committed suicide while he was sleeping. . The husband was arrested and sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for murder. . QUESTION: Who is unfair in this event? . 1. The Law. 2.The Wife. 3.The Husband. 4. The Lover.
Re: Question Of The Day by cruzita(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
the OP

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by vizkiz: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
smh...I can't believe I just wasted 48kb and 20 sec of my life on this shiit
Re: Question Of The Day by gamaliel121(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
What is this question ya'll keep asking??

(1) (Reply)

Two In One / 17-year-old Boko Haram bride recounts ordeal, says she wishes to die / Another Nigerian Lady Announces On Twitter That She's Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.