Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. (2562 Views)

10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using / Top 10 Annoying Lines Nigerian Guys Use To Woo Ladies ... Guilty Or Not Guilty? / Nairaland.com Romance Top 10 Awesome And 10 Annoying People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Shout out to all the ladies out there..If you do anyone of these things...abeg try ease up on it,Men may not say anything so as not to hurt your feelings....

1.BITING ;'( : Please our ladies keep your teeth out of the winnie ts not a meal

2.SCRATCHING!!! : Abeg keep those steamy sex scenes you see in hollywood movies out of the bed room...just because ts good stuff doesn't mean you should peel the skin off our backs

3.FARTING:I know,I know..you can't help it but its still disgusting ..

4.SCREAMING: sex is great when you give us "ringtones" but not when you start to disturb the neighbors..Once tis bae was screaming "OH,God!!" "Oh my lord!!" I mean common are you trynna remind God am committing sin??

5.Cuddling after sex: Ts a nice gesture but don't over do it..Specialy if he's not your husband...ts weird

6.Faking Orgasm : Common na,2 minutes into the thing and your already screaming "Am Cummming" were are you coming to??,it usually has a negative effect if he notices it...

7.Corpse-Style : you know sex is team work abi? Why then do you lie there like a log of wood while the guy is humping away his destiny??
At a point the pain in his waist becomes more noticeable than the actual pleasure from the act

8.Calling out the wrong name : Seriously ?? WTF is wrong with you

9.Stopping Mid-way: you start kissing with such fierce energy..Then suddenly you stop...I mean why not refuse from the beginning...you are already unclad wtf is the problem then

10.Dirty Privates :Tis the biggest turn off ah swear if as soon as you undies come off and the room starts to smell like a fish market then ts highly likely you don't do proper hygiene...After if we say you should go and have your bath before the act you'll say we are insulting you

There you have it..there's a lot more am sure but I leave tat for the experts on NL to point them out ... grin

No vex na old post..I still dey gather more experience to post more 10s... Btw way who dey lead for tat Madam nairaland competition.. I no fit follow am again. The thing don turn village meeting sad

1 Like

Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by paragon40(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
11. CALLING THE NAME OF JESUS..DURING SEX

1 Like

Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by ARAS(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
How come you know alot about this shit . . !
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Arrant nonsense tongue
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
paragon40:
11. CALLING THE NAME OF JESUS..DURING SEX
Ref: Point 4.. undecided na so una dey copy pesn name join for exam because of over hurry hurry...sad

How far bros? grin
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
Arrant nonsense tongue
Tanchu cool
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

Tanchu cool
welcome son grin
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by paragon40(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ref: Point 4.. undecided na so una dey copy pesn name join for exam because of over hurry hurry...sad

How far bros? grin
I DEY U GET FUEL
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
paragon40:
I DEY U GET FUEL
Baba I dey o... Fuel dey but na 200 naira per litre.... #teampowerbank cool
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by paragon40(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

Baba I dey o... Fuel dey but na 200 naira per litre.... #teampowerbank cool
d fuel matter tire everybody..na bicycle, Sure now oh..take care baba mi..
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
paragon40:
d fuel matter tire everybody..na bicycle, Sure now oh..take care baba mi..
smiley
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by gud4dbest(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyIsaac:
Tanchu cool
seconded
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Maxi112: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
op u try sha... what abt asking for nother round when mr D is tired..grin
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by raphie01(f): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
op u try sha... what abt asking for nother round when mr D is tired..grin
undecided
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Maxi112: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
raphie01:

undecided
are u guilty of such offence?
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by stubbornman(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2016
picking calls...I fit slap that fone enter your ear
Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2016
frenchwine:
OP.... I've not experienced 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9.
If a lady wanna give me corpse style, i'd engage her in activity : convert to doggy, TYT, or another one that makes her get off the bed.
As per the farting thing, it's not really farthing, it's air pockets escaping from the pu.sssy. That's pretty normal to an extent.
And hey cuddling after sex is ideal, it's her unsaid way of letting you know that u've just done a good job of servicing her pu.ssy. Nothing weird about it, you should check urself broh
Checked..... Am aiit..... Thnks bruh cool... N I know all about the air pockets.... Some still fart... The kind tat stinks.....sad ......

Morning!

(1) (Reply)

Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) / Will You Allow Your Newly Wedded Bride To Do Such(picture) / Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.