Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) (2562 Views)

Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / Which Creature Is The Most Harmful And Dangerous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by balash(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2016
Which of this creature is the most deadly!! I will go for number 4... Ladies hehe

#Running Away

Guys what's your say??

Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2016
angry why females are included here?

1 Like

Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by cruzita(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2016
op e be like u no get respect for the female gender.How can u call them a creature along side lower animals?mtcheeeew
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2016
cruzita:
op e be like u no get respect for the female gender.How can u call them a creature along side lower animals?mtcheeeew
leave him now, shebi him mama join, even his sisters....

6 Likes

Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by Weblow: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Op am confuse all of them are dangerous but it depends
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by youngest85(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2016
I tink d most deadly is '4' coz u can still find a way to avoid 1,2 and 3 buh v.difficult to avoid '4'

1 Like

Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Jokes apart,Mosquitoes are the most dangerous creature ever,it has killed more people than all world wars combine,check it up

1 Like

Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by balash(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2016
midehi2:

Thank you for that? I don't need to respond to you with insults as well. Point of correction human being and Animals are all 'creature' please get close to your dictionary kk!
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2016
For sure No 4 grin grin

Fear women, if you wanna live long grin esp Nigerian girl grin grin
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by balash(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
cruzita:

Get ur boot and off to football field, u are needed their not here!!
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by yemmit90: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Greatzeus:
Jokes apart,Mosquitoes are the most dangerous creature ever,it has killed more people than all world wars combine,check it up

These are one of the lies feeding you by WHO or UN. If Mosquitoes actually kills that faster, it would've claimed 80% of total African's populace.

@op, the deadly one among them is Snake. Women are not that deadly if you go for the right one. Every woman (even the most wicked ones) has that particular man she cherish even more than her life.
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
balash:

Thank you for that? I don't need to respond to you with insults as well. Point of correction human being and Animals are all 'creature' please get close to your dictionary kk!
ehn its the same thing we saying now....so why are you pained huh undecided
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by snakebeat: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
cruzita:
what are they? undecided
aren't women mamals?
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by snakebeat: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
angry why females are included here?
because females are animals.... undecided
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
seunny4lif:
For sure No 4 grin grin

Fear women, if you wanna live long grin esp Nigerian girl grin grin
kid, do you have women in your house?
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by HomieQuan(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
snake o
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
yemmit90:

These are one of the lies feeding you by WHO or UN. If Mosquitoes actually kills that faster, it would've claimed 80% of total African's populace.

@op, the deadly one among them is Snake. Women are not that deadly if you go for the right one. Every woman (even the most wicked ones) has that particular man she cherish even more than her life.

thank you for that, maturity is wat u gat
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
angry sad
Who be kid undecided undecided
How old are you ?
I know what am saying grin
midehi2:

kid, do you have women in your house?
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by matrix199(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
balash:
Which of "these" "creatures" is the "deadliest"?? I will go "with" number 4... Ladies hehe

#Running Away

Guys what's your say??

Your equivalent some years back wld not have had the chance to open a thread to stereotypically disrespect the female gender, because his parents cldn't afford to buy him a phone. But here we are, 2016, new born babies now have access to phones, your mummy bought you one, only for you to open a thread to disrespect her, comparing women/ladies with wild animals.

A clear exhibit of cretinism.

1 Like

Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by balash(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
matrix199:

Your equivalent some years back wld not have had the chance to open a thread to stereotypically disrespect the female gender, because his parents cldn't afford to buy him a phone. But here we are, 2016, new born babies now have access to phones, your mummy bought you one, only for you to open a thread to disrespect her, comparing women/ladies with wild animals.

A clear exhibit of cretinism.

Smh4u! No comment.
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
midehi2:

You expect him to stop d hate on women yet u show no respect for him mum and sis. SMH
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by marvelous000: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
seunny4lif:
For sure No 4 grin grin

Fear women, if you wanna live long grin esp Nigerian girls grin grin
[size=13pt]
The embolded: Gbam gbammer gbammest.

They have proven the surmise to be almost-fact.
[/size]
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by marvelous000: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
figo05:

You expect him to stop d hate on women yet u show no respect for him mum and sis. SMH
[size=13pt]
IRONY!

They don't waste time to equate themselves with "mamas generation," while they're alien to the real qualities of "mamas generation.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin cheesy grin
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
The embolded: Gbam gbammer gbammest.

They have proven the surmise to be almost-fact.
[/size]
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by mejai(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
hmmn! lion Neva pursue u sha.
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
figo05:

geraaaheeaaa mhenn
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry sad Who be kid undecided undecided How old are you ? I know what am saying grin
not yet answered my question tongue
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
figo05:

so disrespecting the female gender is the best right? SMH
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
figo05:

he should go and hate his mama dear, i dont fvcking care tongue
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by peeparty(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
midehi2:
he should go and hate his mama dear, i dont fvcking care tongue
I need your attention over that way.
Re: Which Creature Is The Most Deadly ( Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
angry angry angry
grin
midehi2:

not yet answered my question tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Newly Wedded Bride To Do Such(picture) / Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. / 8 Signs That She Will Be Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.