Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited (860 Views)

What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by Calebosko(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
When the girl you av been spending money on finally get maried and you are invited.

Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Haha!
They should just serve him a crate a beer to go along with it. grin
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by Vision4God: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hah.... how im take get 3 plates?
Hehaha
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
.....And bought asoebi for 50k grin
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by dollyjoy(f): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Vizkiz coma see ur fada here grin
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by juniorportland(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
hehehehehe...Na investment

the guy resemble airforce 1
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by vizkiz: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
Vizki coma see ur fada here grin

you want me to smack your bimbum this night abi? grin
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2016
slyIsaac:
.....And bought asoebi for 50k grin
Ironically, these kinda people don't buy aso ebi but na them go chop pass. Their own role is to make up the numbers for the groom's men who would prostrate for the bride's family
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by kirchofff(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Heheheh
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by Calebosko(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2016
He is trying to cover up for his money
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2016
grin damn! That man must be so hungry af that he need to secure 3plates tongue
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by LouisBERG: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2016
kirchofff:
Heheheh
your moniker just made me to remember that year...kirchoff's current and voltage laws (phY201)....How time flies
#caLLmeBERG
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by kirchofff(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2016
LouisBERG:

your moniker just made me to remember that year...kirchoff's current and voltage laws (phY201)....How time flies
#caLLmeBERG
I'm an electrical engineering student sir
Re: When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited by LouisBERG: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
kirchofff:
I'm an electrical engineering student sir
wow! NIce fear bro. What level
#caLLmeBERG

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? / How To Seduce. A Lady And Get Her In Bed Within A Very Very Short Time / Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.