Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta (23144 Views)

Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka / Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by hmuhammad(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
emmygzy:
taa. Which yeye general? Is obasanjo not more wicked than Buhari? What did he achieved? So many soldiers we're killed and oil expatriates we're kidnapped everyday and crude exports declined to 1.6 million per barrel. Those boys have better weapons, they know their territory, and they have juju. It will affect Nigeria economically because oil production will decline, electricity too will decline, and you know the rest. By 2019, Buhari will not achieve anything.
I am asking if they did it during Abacha's regime, you are calling Obasanjo. Do not mess with a fulani man, Buhari will mess them up.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by LadyExcellency: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
PassingShot:

Keep your sermon and advice to yourself.

Where were you Gus when those terrorists were blowing pipelines up and down? And you also have the gut to blame the president for poor electricity supply!

Hypocrites everywhere.

Continue deceiving Buhari in repeating Obasanjo's failed policy.

Average Production (2011 - 2015) 2.4 million barrels per day.

Average production in the last three months is 1.6 million barrels per day.

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by onumaegbuikenna: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
yang:
Zoo Navy Launches Massive genocide Operation to Steal Oil in Niger Delta

I hope ICC is watching and taking evidence of the zoo president Buhari and his Hausa/Fulani Brothers coming to people's ancestral Land and killing them in the name of One Zoo

This is what they did in Odi, This is what they did in Onitsha, Aba, Agatu

SHUT UP YOU BASTARD BIAFRAN!!!!!!!!!
This is the Hausa/Fulani genocide army looking to take over people's ancestral Patrimony
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by yvonne001(f): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hi

3 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by yvonne001(f): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
When PMB started his corruption war, a lot of Niger Deltans were indifferent and just wanted to prosecute whoever stole our money. But watching this government over the past months with it's clear and blatant favoritism..
I'm standing to death with my brother, and that is the feeling of most Niger Deltans right now.
You do nothing about Fulani herdmen and call my brother terrorist. Screw you, bring it on, it's our creeks, our oil, we will bring as much of it down as we can. A man already down and out fears no fall. We remember Odi, gbaramatu and the rest that didn't make the news. We will forever shield and protect our own against y'all....The worst that can happen is we will die trying and our villages that they have refused to develop will be burnt...
Again Nigerian Navy bring it on.........
abeg keep quiet..na ur type go see thief run
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Several lagoons are visa free
Wow.Such class.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by akpamfet: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=yang post=44746425]Zoo Navy Launches Massive genocide Operation to Steal Oil in Niger Delta

I hope ICC is watching and taking evidence of the zoo president Buhari and his Hausa/Fulani Brothers coming to people's ancestral Land and killing them in the name of One Zoo

This is what they did in Odi, This is what they did in Onitsha, Aba, Agatu

This is the Hausa/Fulani genocide army looking to take over people's ancestral Patrimony[/quote

You must be a militant. So you support the idiots sabotage on our oil and gas lines? Navy should be in charge simple! And no matter what you say or do, they are in charge. If you put ur ugly head, they would smoke your ass!
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by vislabraye(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Military force is not an answer to every militant resurgence or every insurgency.

Jonathan administration produced an average of 2.4 million barrels per day and was accused of officially stealing one million barrels per day at same time by APC making it a total of 3.4 million barrels per day.

It will interest you to note that despite the "fear of General Buhari", Nigeria now produces 1.6 million barrels per day. What a reverse diplomacy.

Buhari should make himself likable and sacrifice little for stability than believing in 19th century show of force that wouldn't work in 21st century.

Buhari is a bigot who sees a part of the nation as his enemies...

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by omanzo02: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pprovost:

Bros I understand you. But who do you think will suffer more?? Federal government is taking the war to their territory where they have their wives and children....

Yeah, they will definitely lure the federal govt into committing huge collateral damages as usual and that is just the catalyst they need to cause more damages to oil infrastructures and justify their resurgence......this case is known worldwide and Buhari can't bank on international support.....quote me any day, it may seem Buhari is trying to crush his opposition instead of restoring normalcy.....there isbloads of landmines laid in this latest move, military can't solve this like Boko Haram.

In the end you that is jubilating now may be worst hit than the people in the war zone. I repeat, Buhari can't win this, the territory belongs to opposition of this govt. He is boosting sympathy alliances with his foolish moves.

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by manny4life(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
yvonne001:
I still don't understand why any sensible person will encourage criminals!! It beats me.Is it until they kill your relative or destroy your properties before you realise that these violent acts destroys people? The government of these oil producing states are being given allocation than other states still they want more.I have come to realize that Nigerians are our very own problem.God bless Buhari for bringing peace to this Nation.No sect should be bigger than a government.

Did you say peace? Buhari is walking on dangerous path, this ND issue will be the very things that causes yet another war in Nigeria. We're fighting Boko Haram, the Fulanis are a threat, Buhari has been killing his opponent Muslims, and list is endless, and now he wants to engage Mend... and you say we have peace in Nigeria. Yall continue deceiving yourself, it will only be a matter of time before the west arms the same rebels and let's see how far they go.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
boostdom:
Goodluck with your ships and gun boats in the creeks of the Niger Delta. Conventional warfare will not cut it, sector by sector cut off will be painstakingly slow, tiring and costly for the comparatively lesser number of soldiers fighting against seasoned militants at their refuge with indoctrinated apathy at the system.

Fighting against capable people whose ideology have shown in the past that they can grind the economy to a standstill deserves critical thought and sincere diplomacy. And yeah, true federalism.

The objective of the Naval corvette class ships is not to fight the people of the Delta but to cut off demand for illicit crude. These ships will sink or board any ship in Nigeria's waters that has no reason to be there. It is these ships that bunker ed oil is being sold to. Without demand, the market in stolen crude is effectively dead.

Lest any foreign ship be in doubt, the Nigerian ships mentioned are " ship killers" carrying torpedoes surface to surface rockets and cannons. With the radar range they have and the extended range of the ship borne helicopters and the ATR aircraft no foreign ship trying to buy stolen crude will enter or escape intact from Nigerian waters.

The Army air wing is fighting in the NE while the Navy is doing same in the south.

God have mercies on those who cross them

2 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mynd44:
Hopefully they will be professional about it and have minimal collateral damage. The last thing we want are pictures of dead innocent people on the news

You speak like somebody I know who works in Channels TV... or just are just copying his antics
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
omanzo02:

Yeah, they will definitely lure the federal govt into committing huge collateral damages as usual and that is just the catalyst they need to cause more damages to oil infrastructures and justify their resurgence......this case is known worldwide and Buhari can't bank on international support.....quote me any day, it may seem Buhari is trying to crush his opposition instead of restoring normalcy.....there isbloads of landmines laid in this latest move, military can't solve this like Boko Haram.

In the end you that is jubilating now may be worst hit than the people in the war zone. I repeat, Buhari can't win this, the territory belongs to opposition of this govt. He is boosting sympathy alliances with his foolish moves.
You see what Yvonne meant when she said Nigerians are the probls of this country? Because you don't have a car and a generator to fuel does not mean you should wish other Nigerians who have them bad. How can you support criminals against your country? Do you have common sense at all? So for you mind now you just analyzed what will happened "if Buhari dares Niger Delta militants" abi? Do you even realize that those guys are one of the reason why Nigerians are suffering for fuel?

Well in case you haven't noticed, Niger Delta militants cannot do anything to Buhari and Nigeria's Armed forces. What Buhari has done is very tactful and really commendable. He has weaken them technically and he did that systematically. The likes of Asari Dokubo are hiding with their accounts frozen. The government friendly ones like Ateke Tom are living large and are fully covered by the government. Of course Tompolo is now lonely in this war and the Nigerian Armed forces already has inside men for reliable information hence their sudden confidence to deal with the vandals the same way they are dealing with Boko Haram. This is simple strategies that governments across the world use to deal with stubborn anti-government agents.

Infiltrate, divide, destroy and conquest.

#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessBuhari
#GodBlessUs

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
hmuhammad:
I am asking if they did it during Abacha's regime, you are calling Obasanjo. Do not mess with a fulani man, Buhari will mess them up.
Nigeria was mostly peaceful in the time of Abacha. Crime rate was very low.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Gayigaskia(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
donsteady:
Mark my word, this is beginning end of Buhari's administration. 60% of militant in Naija delta are educated they are good with tools, that $2B Buhari borrowed won't be enough to fight this war that he is about to start. Let's see how things unfold.

See one internet warrior! The same way their educated Phd holder failed as a President that's how these educated criminals gonna fail.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
diegwu01:

Typical Niger Delta talk, And who will be the loser when the companies leave? Shell left Warri and the town died
and which town die? U dey madd?
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
yvonne001:
I still don't understand why any sensible person will encourage criminals!! It beats me.Is it until they kill your relative or destroy your properties before you realise that these violent acts destroys people? The government of these oil producing states are being given allocation than other states still they want more.I have come to realize that Nigerians are our very own problem.God bless Buhari for bringing peace to this Nation.No sect should be bigger than a government.
leave our oil, go and eat your cocoa period!!
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Gayigaskia(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
vislabraye:

Buhari is a bigot who sees a part of the nation as his enemies...

How the hell you came about this trash?

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by donsteady(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gayigaskia:

See one internet warrior! The same way their educated Phd holder failed as a President that's how these educated criminals gonna fail.
I pitty you and your Buhari
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by omanzo02: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
You see what Yvonne meant when she said Nigerians are the probls of this country? Because you don't have a car and a generator to fuel does not mean you should wish other Nigerians who have them bad. How can you support criminals against your country? Do you have common sense at all? So for you mind now you just analyzed what will happened "if Buhari dares Niger Delta militants" abi? Do you even realize that those guys are one of the reason why Nigerians are suffering for fuel?

Well in case you haven't noticed, Niger Delta militants cannot do anything to Buhari and Nigeria's Armed forces. What Buhari has done is very tactful and really commendable. He has weaken them technically and he did that systematically. The likes of Asari Dokubo are hiding with their accounts frozen. The government friendly ones like Ateke Tom are living large and are fully covered by the government. Of course Tompolo is now lonely in this war and the Nigerian Armed forces already has inside men for reliable information hence their sudden confidence to deal with the vandals the same way they are dealing with Boko Haram. This is simple strategies that governments across the world use to deal with stubborn anti-government agents.

Infiltrate, divide, destroy and conquest.

#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessBuhari
#GodBlessUs
Dude,
I don't need generator, I live where electricity is not a problem as long u pay your bill.
If Nigeria refineries are broken down and ineffective how does militants make Nigerians suffer about fuel?
For u they are common criminals but for others and in their belief they are a group that also have INTEREST too like the govt.
If u have common sense u will opt for dialogue and effective agreement than military intervention, because Nigerians/Nigerian leaders/administrators are too lazy in thinking and not willing to take a harder roads to achieve success.....and everybody, group and person is not mandated to always be on the side of the govt else reasonable, alternative and objective ideas will be lost.
Buhari and his government have a lot to loose and create more division if they send in the military. I repeat this is not conventional battle and the government don't have the resources to secure the lengths and breath of the infrastructures, PMB action might just be his undoing, from your level of reasoning u can't spot the dangers in this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
omanzo02:

Dude,
I don't need generator, I live where electricity is not a problem as long u pay your bill.
If Nigeria refineries are broken down and ineffective how does militants make Nigerians suffer about fuel?
For u they are common criminals but for others and in their belief they are a group that also have INTEREST too like the govt.
If u have common sense u will opt for dialogue and effective agreement than military intervention, because Nigerians/Nigerian leaders/administrators are too lazy in thinking and not willing to take a harder roads to achieve success.....and everybody, group and person is not mandated to always be on the side of the govt else reasonable, alternative and objective ideas will be lost.
Buhari and his government have a lot to loose and create more division if they send in the military. I repeat this is not conventional battle and the government don't have the resources to secure the lengths and breath of the infrastructures, PMB action might just be his undoing, from your level of reasoning u can't spot the dangers in this matter.
Common sense would have told you that if Nigeria has 1 million refineries and oil facilities, fuel scarcity will still persist as long as the pipelines keep getting bombed. You sure do not have any common sense at all.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
googlepikin:
leave our oil, go and eat your cocoa period!!
How is it your oil? Did you create the world? Is it your father's land? If yes how did your father got the land? Did he create it? Or did he get it from your grandfather? If yes then did your grandfather create the land? If no then did he get it from your great grandfather? If yes then did your great grandfather create the land? How is this your oil? You call Niger Delta your region but that region was created by the Nigerian Government therefore, it is a Nigerian property and all Nigerians are entitled to Nigeria's properties. If you are mad that the oil blocs belongs mostly to Northerners then go and hold Ifeanyi Uba and Jonathan because they are the ones that sold those oil blocs to the Northerners and also renewed their licenses.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
How is it your oil? Did you create the world? Is it your father's land? If yes how did your father got the land? Did he create it? Or did he get it from your grandfather? If yes then did your grandfather create the land? If no then did he get it from your great grandfather? If yes then did your great grandfather create the land? How is this your oil? You call Niger Delta your region but that region was created by the Nigerian Government therefore, it is a Nigerian property and all Nigerians are entitled to Nigeria's properties. If you are mad that the oil blocs belongs mostly to Northerners then go and hold Ifeanyi Uba and Jonathan because they are the ones that sold those oil blocs to the Northerners and also renewed their licenses.
keep quite, ifeanyi uba and Jonathan are in their rightful place. You people are not. You leeches like to sit down lazy and see our resources been use to feed your lazy asss. We don't want you people in our region period!!

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
googlepikin:
keep quite, ifeanyi uba and Jonathan are in their rightful place. You people are not. You leeches like to sit down lazy and see our resources been use to feed your lazy asss. We don't want you people in our region period!!
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
we shall see . na our oil una dey take chop abi? Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Gayigaskia(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
donsteady:
I pitty you and your Buhari
I pity your people, who are taken hostage by crooks criminals of all kind
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by omanzo02: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Common sense would have told you that if Nigeria has 1 million refineries and oil facilities, fuel scarcity will still persist as long as the pipelines keep getting bombed. You sure do not have any common sense at all.
Debating with u is a waste of time.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by luggy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
BUHARIRIRIRIRIR ALWAYS ZOOO
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Tarzaa(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow! A welcome development.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by bajirao(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
kill all the militants useless people
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
hnmm
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
....cc onstelly.
adaure4ever
,ireneony,
sandoski
,saintsamurai
,falconey,
smellymouth,
angelberry
,kingcheezypuff
,myfantasies,
lsofdk,
jadekitana
,sorextee
,iykekelvins
,donbenedict,
enigmaticenigma,.......

please u guys should try helping me out by atleast attaching *vote for refiner for miss nairaland,www.nairaland.com/refiner.

and I will love someone here to be my campaign manager...pls should email me...fanks and Godbless!smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Northern Governors / 3000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Benue (Photos) / ‘He Was One Of Nigeria’s Greatest Artists’ – Shehu Sani Mourns Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.