Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby (42203 Views)

Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / Youth Corper Dies In Kaduna (pics) / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by stevealibi: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin
I no ur dam so jealous

daretodiffer:
Stvpid stvpid wig
How can you be comfortable with that ugly wig?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Iamoriekaose: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Greatest uniben! See one of your sons is repping wella.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Iamoriekaose: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Iamoriekaose: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
stevealibi:
grin
I no ur dam so jealous

grin grin grin
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Miscellaneous(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
Stvpid stvpid wig How can you be comfortable with that ugly wig?
yinmu grin
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Miscellaneous:

yinmu grin
grin
What have I done again o?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Slingshotz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Also, I wonder if the guy would be just as accepting when some guy gets his daughter pregnant in the future...

And then, who was funding the upkeep of the baby when they were students? Something tells me the parents are wealthy enough to do that...because no student, sans salary can look after any child. At least I know I won't be able to look after a child with my monthly upkeep money as a student. (To say nothing of the long hours I spent studying).

And sorry.....but if you cannot control yourself before marriage.....you may not be able to control yourself after marriage. All this no sex before marriage is to give you the backbone to resist temptation from outside both before...and crucially after you marry. Because...you will be tempted after marriage.

So...please....this couple is no good example. Am sorry, but if you want to have kids....get married first. Sort your finaces first. Don't let your parents be looking after kids in their young old age.

Let's stop glorifying this pregnancy before marriage. It is not right.

I wanted to ignore ur disillusioned speech but it wud b a crime to let your hypocrisy go unpunished

1. Ur 2nd paragraph show say you no get sense

2. How did u kno d parents are taking care baby?(prophet)

3. Do u think its every corper dat deepends on 19800 to live wen i served i did side jobs n i was comfortable.

4. I see u have more likes on ur comment dan anyone i wonder if som NLrs read to comprehend...

Person wey see ur extra sheet article go think say u dey make sense....

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Analysiscorner: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
edwife:
The things we celebrate nowadays...*sighs*

What is there to be proud of? What's wrong with these youths?
You are perfectly right, dear.
Just that babymama is better than doing abortion.
Who knows what the little ones would become tomorrow ?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Analysiscorner: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Slingshotz:

I wanted to ignore ur disillusioned speech but it wud b a crime to let your hypocrisy go unpunished

1. Ur 2nd paragraph show say you no get sense

2. How did u kno d parents are taking care baby?(prophet)

3. Do u think its every corper dat deepends on 19800 to live wen i served i did side jobs n i was comfortable.

4. I see u have more likes on ur comment dan anyone i wonder if som NLrs read to comprehend...

Person wey see ur extra sheet article go think say u dey make sense....
You are right, too.
But you still need to acknowledge the op's last line. There is nothing to celebrate with bearing children outside marriage.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Sweetlemon(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Some people are missing something here. The mere fact that he called her his baby mama speaks volumes abput the fact that he likes it that way and may not be planning to upgrade her to fiancee or wifey anytime soon.

I've noticed this new trend these days and I can only shiver in fear for our next generation.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

Vicky, let us make our own baby now before it's too late

When is it gonna be too late?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

When is it gonna be too late?

In two years times when I'm finally working as an accountant in Chevron grin grin grin
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

In two years times when I'm finally working as an accountant in Chevron grin grin grin

If I hear grin

So what will "the" baby eat before then?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by lipstick2(f): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Idiot,
U dey hear and read the word `Babymama` come feel say na thing of pride.
Oya O babymama,he has indirectly and jokingly told us what u r to him.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by bigiyaro(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
OohMpa:

Swear say your mama no dey plegnant before she marry...

Everybody makes mistakes of which you might have done worse. Because you got married before you got pregnant doesn't mean you should castigate others. They might be happier than your family, you just don't know.

There are worse things in life e.g. Child abandonment, single parenthood, abortion, giving up for adoption, etc.

P.S Mind your business...wink
guy park well, what is WRONG IS WRONG. its not a question of whether dey r happy or not, Having a child out of wedlock is Wrong, such children r known as bastards. Unfortunately every evil is celebrated dis day.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Decale: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Some people are missing something here. The mere fact that he called her his baby mama speaks volumes abput the fact that he likes it that way and may not be planning to upgrade her to fiancee or wifey anytime soon.

I've noticed this new trend these days and I can only shiver in fear for our next generation.

He clearly wrote he's joking about the baby mama. Moreover, who snaps with a baby mama knowing fully well he's not going to marry her? This is different and very likely going to end up in a marriage since the man clearly flaunts her.

He's probably waiting after NYSC, no one knows
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sweetlemon:

The babymama trend is becoming rampant to the extent that some ladies are comfortable with only being, effectively, a "super side-chick"
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow lovely pix!!
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

If I hear grin

So what will "the" baby eat before then?

Haba! Have faith na. I will hustle for something. You won't be found wanting and the baby will have everything she needs. Trust me grin
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

Haba! Have faith na. I will hustle for something. You won't be found wanting and the baby will have everything she needs. Trust me grin

Faith without works my brother is? angry

Oh so you want a baby girl?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Faith without works my brother is? angry

Oh so you want a baby girl?

I said I'll hustle na grin I'm able bodied.

And yes, first baby has to be a baby girl
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Miscellaneous(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin What have I done again o?
lol..... nothing o... I just dey salute u
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

I said I'll hustle na grin I'm able bodied.

And yes, first baby has to be a baby girl

"Has" to be? shocked

And if it's a boy, you'll throw him away?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

"Has" to be? shocked

And if it's a boy, you'll throw him away?

No na. That is just my fantasy
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

No na. That is just my fantasy

Okay, I see.

Unfortunately, your application could not be processed. cry
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Icaretoo: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
tellwisdom:

Do you have big Yansh?

Am I suppose to answer that??
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Okay, I see.

Unfortunately, your application could not be processed. cry

Lol. You've got a man, yh?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by tellwisdom: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Icaretoo:

Am I suppose to answer that??
Yes o
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by livgenius: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
That's why a lot of you fail jamb and waec and can't find job.
Read the post properly. Its obvious the baby isn't his and the girl also isn't his gf. He was just joking which he clearly stated.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

Lol. You've got a man, yh?

No cry cry
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Dikemaria(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Nice....but let my people marry before they offload.....

Before you jump on me, kudos to the guy and the girl for standing by each other. But the reason why we have marriage is because some people are not trustworthy at all.

Also, I wonder if the guy would be just as accepting when some guy gets his daughter pregnant in the future...

And then, who was funding the upkeep of the baby when they were students? Something tells me the parents are wealthy enough to do that...because no student, sans salary can look after any child. At least I know I won't be able to look after a child with my monthly upkeep money as a student. (To say nothing of the long hours I spent studying).

And sorry.....but if you cannot control yourself before marriage.....you may not be able to control yourself after marriage. All this no sex before marriage is to give you the backbone to resist temptation from outside both before...and crucially after you marry. Because...you will be tempted after marriage.

So...please....this couple is no good example. Am sorry, but if you want to have kids....get married first. Sort your finaces first. Don't let your parents be looking after kids in their young old age.

Let's stop glorifying this pregnancy before marriage. It is not right.

Modified: I have been critiqued for my above comments....so I would like to add the following.

The reason why marriage was created, or evolved as an institution was not because someone wanted to act judgemental, but because human beings are not trustworthy people. Human beings need something to realize that the act of agreeing to spend the rest of your life with someone is not something to be taken lightly.

Also, let's be frank. NYSC allawees are not enough to look after a baby. I suspect strongly that the parents of the couple were involved in helping finance the child's upkeep. When you get married....you are indicating that you are prepared for the financial implications. That is why all them babymamas on show....if they were the son of a poor person, they won't be able to manage at all.Please don't have a baby when you are not ready for it...finance wise or otherwise. Because...if your parents are still helping out moneywise with your baby...perhaps you should have not gotten pregnant in the first place.

Lastly, yes, I think that sex before marriage is wrong. Not because I am a prude, or I wish to tell people how to live their lives(I can;t anyway, I am just some random single guy in his thirties who likes typing about aimless things)....but because, as I said earlier..if you can get through without sex before marriage...you can get through with sex after marriage....and you would have experience to handle the temptations that come. Because...all them sweet abuna that you saw before the d-day....will still be there waiting for you after you come back from the honeymoon.If you can resist them now...you can resist them after.

And peace to all them that disagreed with me. I am not condemning the copule to eternal whatever. I am not God. But...at the same time,let us not pretend that it is okay.
your comment is too long.....try to be brief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.