Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (167511 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
HOT UK HORSE RACING TIPS FOR YARMOUTH RACE 1

YARMOUTH 2.20pm: Stake BOATER at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake KODIAC KHAN at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. Stake singuly please. Kindly note that Either ways means if our two pick comes between 1st and third, we get paid.

Spammers stake cleared. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
HOT UK HORSE RACING TIPS FOR YARMOUTH RACE 2

YARMOUTH 3.50pm: Stake POPLAR at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake WESTBOURNE GROVE at odd 6.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS

Either ways means, we get paid if any of our pick comes between 1st and 3rd... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
TODAY HORSE RACING RESULT IS VERY GREAT WITH NICE PAYOUT FOR VIP AND ENCOURAGING PROFIT FOR EVERY MEMBERS. SOCCER TIPS FOR ALL FREE MEMBERS TODAY TOOK ANOTHER SWIG.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
I would have love dropping a very Hot tips for soccer today but it's never advisable, we have all round 100% since Monday, Today shouldn't be an exemption but in all, We give thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
SURE TIPS

9.00pm: Al masry vs talae AL jaish BET ON X/X at odd 5.0 ( Egypt league)

11.30pm: Palmeiras vs figueirense BET ON BOTH TO SCORE at odd 2.10 ( Brazil seria A)

1.00am: Atletico Mineiro vs Botafogo BET ON BOTH TO SCORE at odd 1.73. (Brazil seria A)

Total odd is 18.14

Kindly stake as singles, accumulate it at your own risk. Note invest what you can avoid to loss. This tips is what some Scammer called fixed tips but I don't believe in fixed games. The tips is analyst but with God all things is possible. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by khriiladus(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Don’t Miss This Opportunity Because You Will Never See It Again
I shall give all 15 materials plus 6 other bonuses to you for a token. May be i should first of all permit you check through the materials in my special collection.
1. Mini-Importation Business
2. Bulk SMS Cash Empire
3. HOW TO STUDY ABROAD FOR A DEGREE, MASTERS’ OR PHD PROGRAM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME IN SCHOOL FEES GUARANTEED!
4. THE CHEAP LAPTOP REVELATION
How To Buy A Brand NEW Laptop For As Low As N20,000 Without Leaving Your House Or Referring Anybody!
5. THE CHEAP IMPORTATION BLUEPRINT
6. Free Software/Ebooks Download Secret
7. How to open a standard website with #1000
8. How To Watch DSTV Free Of Charge
9. Facebook Groups-List of over 1,200+ with 9,000,000 members
10. How To Get A World-Wide Accepted
Visa Prepaid Card For Your Online Transactions In Nigeria.
11. How To Make An Extra $412 a Week Thanks To Fiverr
12. FORUM DESIGN AND WEBSITE DESIGN
13. LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL-Discover Where And How To Get N50k - N1m Loan Without Collateral
14. Fiverr $300 monthly guaranteed with videos
15. How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs
Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less,Without A Lawyer And
With Less Than N15,000
Click here NOW for prove -->>http://incrediblespecialofer..com/p/get-this-unresistable-books-by-simply.html?m=1
First 10 people to get the materials benefit the bonus here.
Bonuses-
*How to market your imported product
*Facebook Autoposter with license name,key & video guide
*Free Ebook on Blogging, AdSense and Affilate Marketing
*Facebook autopilot cash
*Facebook authority magnet
*Recharge Card Printing secret
*INSTANT CASH SECRETS
*How to Write Almost Nothing & get Paid for It.
You can see for yourself above that it cost much to acquire all the 15 materials in the collection when i bought them individually but my main objective of this Special collection is to give you all these materials at just a token.
Click here NOW for prove -->>http://incrediblespecialofer..com/p/get-this-unresistable-books-by-simply.html?m=1
Don’t Miss This Opportunity Because You Will Never See It Again.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
khriiladus:
Don’t Miss This Opportunity Because You Will Never See It Again
I shall give all 15 materials plus 6 other bonuses to you for a token. May be i should first of all permit you check through the materials in my special collection.
1. Mini-Importation Business
2. Bulk SMS Cash Empire
3. HOW TO STUDY ABROAD FOR A DEGREE, MASTERS’ OR PHD PROGRAM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME IN SCHOOL FEES GUARANTEED!
4. THE CHEAP LAPTOP REVELATION
How To Buy A Brand NEW Laptop For As Low As N20,000 Without Leaving Your House Or Referring Anybody!
5. THE CHEAP IMPORTATION BLUEPRINT
6. Free Software/Ebooks Download Secret
7. How to open a standard website with #1000
8. How To Watch DSTV Free Of Charge
9. Facebook Groups-List of over 1,200+ with 9,000,000 members
10. How To Get A World-Wide Accepted
Visa Prepaid Card For Your Online Transactions In Nigeria.
11. How To Make An Extra $412 a Week Thanks To Fiverr
12. FORUM DESIGN AND WEBSITE DESIGN
13. LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL-Discover Where And How To Get N50k - N1m Loan Without Collateral
14. Fiverr $300 monthly guaranteed with videos
15. How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs
Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less,Without A Lawyer And
With Less Than N15,000
First 10 people to get the materials benefit the bonus here.
Bonuses-
*How to market your imported product
*Facebook Autoposter with license name,key & video guide
*Free Ebook on Blogging, AdSense and Affilate Marketing
*Facebook autopilot cash
*Facebook authority magnet
*Recharge Card Printing secret
*INSTANT CASH SECRETS
*How to Write Almost Nothing & get Paid for It.
You can see for yourself above that it cost much to acquire all the 15 materials in the collection when i bought them individually but my main objective of this Special collection is to give you all these materials at just a token.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity Because You Will Never See It Again.

SPECIAL NOTICES TO EVERY FOLLOWERS, THIS SPAM ADVERT BY THIS AGGRESSIVE POSTER SHOULD BE IGNORED. I HAVE WARNED AGAINST SPAMMING ON THIS THREAD BUT THIS INDIVIDUAL COULDNT YIELD TO A SIMPLE INSTRUCTION, ANYONE THAT FALL VICTIM DO SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK.

SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED ON THIS THREAD, YOU SEE THEM GOING AROUND PEOPLE'S THREAD WITH THEIR SPAMMING POST... IF YOU WANT TO TUTOR PEOPLE ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY LEGITIMATELY, YOU DONT DO SO BY SPAMMING PEOPLE'S THREAD OKAY. CREATE A THREAD, POST ALL YOUR EARNING PROOF AND CONVINCE PEOPLE WHY THEY SHOULD PATRONISE YOU NOT POSTING AGRESSIVELY. ITS NOT WELCOME HERE

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by hopewealth: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
moneymins my dear that is how this stupid people continue dupe innocent person on pretext that they want to sell trash that would not add any value to someone life

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
hopewealth:
moneymins my dear that is how this stupid people continue dupe innocent person on pretext that they want to sell trash that would not add any value to someone life

I was scammed last week by a Nairalander who claim to be selling skrill, I paid 85k into the dude account expecting my fund in the skrill account. up till now, he is not picking his calls, I see most of this guy's as a low life individual, funny enough, I move on with life and don't allow that to affect me. spamming is next to scam. they spam you with interesting post, when u fall victim, you are gone. Some even go around posting useless tips calling it fixed match to get desperate individual looking to make fast money, Have preach it on this thread and have warn this people to stop spamming this thread for God sake. I don't just want spamming here. thanks for your reply sir. cheers
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
WONNNNNNNN, 5.0 ODD WAS JUST DELIVER FROM OUR SURE TIPS THIS EVENING almasry plays 0-0 with AL Jaish

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by omobabaon: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Gooooooooosh. I lost mine.I'm too greedy.palmerias vs feyguense spoit ma ticket not. .but asunming I. Pay single game I won't llost but its a game.
Good job from u sir moneymin.expecting I can't wait to see. Todays game.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2016
omobabaon:
Gooooooooosh. I lost mine.I'm too greedy.palmerias vs feyguense spoit ma ticket not. .but asunming I. Pay single game I won't llost but its a game.
Good job from u sir moneymin.expecting I can't wait to see. Todays game.[color=#000099][/color]

It's a wonnnnnn game, You will notice I stake 20 on the first game with 5.0 odd. I made clear $80 on that one, on palmrrias the money went to the Gods, the second Brazil games gives me a total profit my man, I got paid on double(3combo) as I only need two fixture to be positive to get paid, it's all-round green. WOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2016
moneymins:
SURE TIPS

9.00pm: Al masry vs talae AL jaish BET ON X/X at odd 5.0 ( Egypt league)

11.30pm: Palmeiras vs figueirense BET ON BOTH TO SCORE at odd 2.10 ( Brazil seria A)

1.00am: Atletico Mineiro vs Botafogo BET ON BOTH TO SCORE at odd 1.73. (Brazil seria A)

Total odd is 18.14

Kindly stake as singles, accumulate it at your own risk. Note invest what you can avoid to loss. This tips is what some Scammer called fixed tips but I don't believe in fixed games. The tips is analyst but with God all things is possible. Goodluck

WONNNNNNNN, THE TWO SINGLES GAVE ME A NICE PROFIT. ALSO GET PAID ON DOUBLE(3COMBO). ACCUMULATION BET GIVE ALL THIS GREEDY BOOKIE EDGE OVER YOUR MONEY, KINDLY STOP IT. THANKS
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2016
WONNNNNNNN, THE TWO SINGLES GAVE ME A NICE PROFIT. ALSO GET PAID ON DOUBLE(3COMBO). ACCUMULATION BET GIVE ALL THIS GREEDY BOOKIE EDGE OVER YOUR MONEY, KINDLY STOP IT. THANKS
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by omobabaon: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
I'm just fedup. Wif all. Dis naija bookie.I wil try register wif adbrokes today.notwistanding good job from u. Sir.I can't wait to see todaays prediction ooooooo
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2016
omobabaon:
I'm just fedup. Wif all. Dis naija bookie.I wil try register wif adbrokes today.notwistanding good job from u. Sir.I can't wait to see todaays prediction ooooooo

NOTED, GOODLUCK
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
please op I don't know much about this double (3combo) is it available like that on nairabet? And can I use 1k to play such game like that?
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACING AT NEW ABBOT RACE 1

NEW ABBOT 2.40pm: stake WESTEND PRINCE at odd 9.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake COURTLANDS PRINCE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS

Either ways means p
our pick must be within 1st and 3rd for us to win profit. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT HAYDOCK RACE 1 FOR EVERYONE

HAYDOCK 6.30pm: Stake ORIENT CLASS at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake TONIS A STAR at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS

note EITHER WAYS AS APPLIED TO THIS TWO PICK MEANS IF ANY OF THE PICK IS WITHIN 1ST AND 2ND, WE ARE A WINNER.

SPAMMER STAY CLEAR FROM THE THREAD, YOUR SPAMMING POST IS NOT ALLOWED HERE. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE. WILL COMMUNICATE GENERAL SOCCER TIPS VERY SOON...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACING AT NEW ABBOT RACE 1

NEW ABBOT 2.40pm: stake WESTEND PRINCE at odd 9.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake COURTLANDS PRINCE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS

Either ways means p
our pick must be within 1st and 3rd for us to win profit. Goodluck

WONNNNNN, ONE OF OUR PICK WON OUTRIGHTLY, COURTLANDS PRINCE WON THE RACE OF 2.40)PM. WOW, WE ARE CASHING FASTER TODAY. WITH GOD ALL THINGS IS VERY POSSIBLE, THOSE IN THE UK PAID HEAVILY TO TIPSTER RANGING FROM £600 UPWARD TO GET THIS TIPS AM DROPPING FREE HERE AND FREE ALSO FOR MY VIP. ANYWAYS ITS A GOODWILL GESTURE. HAPPY EARNING, BELOW IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE RESULT.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by omobabaon: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sir pls hep me confirn if I can play dis horse race on bet9ja.com n pps we are waiting for soccer prediction
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
omobabaon:
Sir pls hep me confirn if I can play dis horse race on bet9ja.com n pps we are waiting for soccer prediction

THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT I MIGHT NOT GIVE YOU AUDIENCE AGAIN, I HAVE CHATTED WITH U ON WHATSAPP WITH DETAILS INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO OPEN BOOKIE ANE GET VERIFIED, IF I SEE THAT U ARE BECOMING TOO ANTAGONISTIC, I WILL IGNORED YOU.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by omobabaon: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
@moneymin
Aiit I'm so sorry.I will try and open account with d bookie u gave me.
Thanks for ur understandin
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
HOT SOCCER TIPS

6.00pm: Lillestrom WIN OR DRAW vs Tromso at odd 1.25 (Norway first division)

7.45pm: Cabinteely FC vs atlone town BET ON BOTH TO SCORE at odd 1.73 ( Ireland first division)

1.00am: Chicago fire WIN vs San Jose earthquake at odd 2.15 (USA mls)

Total odd is 4.64

Kindly stakes singles(3combo) and likewise stake as double(3combo)

Goodluck. may post sure tips like I did last night. stay tuned

Bet9ja users, below is screenshot on how to play both singles and doubles(3combo). Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Psyafe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
You are doing a great work, please keep it up!
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Psyafe:
You are doing a great work, please keep it up!

NOTED
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT HAYDOCK RACE 1 FOR EVERYONE

HAYDOCK 6.30pm: Stake ORIENT CLASS at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake TONIS A STAR at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS

note EITHER WAYS AS APPLIED TO THIS TWO PICK MEANS IF ANY OF THE PICK IS WITHIN 1ST AND 2ND, WE ARE A WINNER.

SPAMMER STAY CLEAR FROM THE THREAD, YOUR SPAMMING POST IS NOT ALLOWED HERE. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE. WILL COMMUNICATE GENERAL SOCCER TIPS VERY SOON...

WONNNNNN, OUR HORSE RACING TIPS FOR HAYDOCK 6.30 WON OUTRIGHTLY. HAPPY EARNING

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
moneymins:

WONNNNNN, OUR HORSE RACING TIPS FOR HAYDOCK 6.30 WON OUTRIGHTLY. HAPPY EARNING
You are so amazing Boss I will open a foreign bookie account soon. please I will chat with you for a guideline

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
ultimatesafety:
You are so amazing Boss I will open a foreign bookie account soon. please I will chat with you for a guideline

Aiit, Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 5:22am On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:
HOT SOCCER TIPS

6.00pm: Lillestrom WIN OR DRAW vs Tromso at odd 1.25 (Norway first division)

7.45pm: Cabinteely FC vs atlone town BET ON BOTH TO SCORE at odd 1.73 ( Ireland first division)

1.00am: Chicago fire WIN vs San Jose earthquake at odd 2.15 (USA mls)

Total odd is 4.64

Kindly stakes singles(3combo) and likewise stake as double(3combo)

Goodluck. may post sure tips like I did last night. stay tuned

Bet9ja users, below is screenshot on how to play both singles and doubles(3combo). Goodluck
please can you also give us illustration on how to play such In nairabet too for those of us not using bet9ja
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2016
ultimatesafety:
please can you also give us illustration on how to play such In nairabet too for those of us not using bet9ja

Am not here for tutorial of any sort please, tips alone for all my members and followers. any tutor, ask me via whatsapp chat, I will explain to you to my very best ability sir. Good luck.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2016
OVER 2.5 GOALS TIPS

10.00am: ventforet kofu vs vissel Kobe BET ON OVER 2.5 GOALS at odd 2.10 ( Japan J league)

11.00am: omiya ardija Vs nagoya grampus BET ON OVER 2.5 GOALS (japan J league)

11.00am: kashiwa reysol vs Albirex Niigata BET ON OVER 2.5 GOALS (Japan J league)

Total odd is 7.65

Stake as singles, accumulate it at your own risk. Goodluck. There is interesting horse racing tips today. Kindly stay tuned.
Also please stake wisely, I have more soccer tips today for everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.