Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (167480 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACING AT HAYDOCK RACE 1

HAYDOCK 1.45pm: stake THREAT ASSESSED at odd 2.2 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake WALL OF FIRE at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. EITHER WAYS means atleast one of our pick must finish top 2 of the Race for us to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACING AT BEVERLEY RACE 1

BEVERLEY 1.50pm: Stake MAJOR CORNWALLIS at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also Stake MUIRSHEEN DURKIN at odd 6.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The EITHER WAYS as applied to the Race means our pick must be in the top three for us to get paid.

Note: I will drop one pick each from three city horse race will take place in UK today, the rest pick is reserve for my VIP members

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT LEICESTER RACE 1

LEICESTER 2.05pm: Stake MOTDAW at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake TRULEE SCRUMPTIOUS at odd 10.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS... EITHER WAYS as applied to this race means atleast one of our two pick must be in top two finish for us to get paid. Good luck. Other horse racing tips is for my VIP members. Happy earning to everyone.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
EMERGENCY HOT GIVE A TRY TIPS

2.00pm: Paide linnameeskond Vs trans narva BET ON HT/FT 2/1 at odd 23 (Estonia Liga)

Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACING AT BEVERLEY RACE 1

BEVERLEY 1.50pm: Stake MAJOR CORNWALLIS at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also Stake MUIRSHEEN DURKIN at odd 6.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The EITHER WAYS as applied to the Race means our pick must be in the top three for us to get paid.

Note: I will drop one pick each from three city horse race will take place in UK today, the rest pick is reserve for my VIP members

WONNNNNNN, WE JUST MADE MAXIMUM PAYOUT, OUR TWO PICK AT BEVERLEY 1.50pm race came 1st and second. Happy earning.. WHAT A GOOD START. THE BRITISH CAN AFFIRM TO THE FACT THE HORSE RACE GIVES MORE PROFIT ASSURANCE TO SOCCER HEADACHE.

below is the result screenshot

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACING AT HAYDOCK RACE 1

HAYDOCK 1.45pm: stake THREAT ASSESSED at odd 2.2 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake WALL OF FIRE at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. EITHER WAYS means atleast one of our pick must finish top 2 of the Race for us to get paid. Goodluck

WONNNNNNN AGAIN O, THE TWO BRILLIANT PICK AT HAYDOCK 1.45PM RACE CAME FIRST AND SECOND. WHATS A GRACE. Maximum earning

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT LEICESTER RACE 1

LEICESTER 2.05pm: Stake MOTDAW at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake TRULEE SCRUMPTIOUS at odd 10.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS... EITHER WAYS as applied to this race means atleast one of our two pick must be in top two finish for us to get paid. Good luck. Other horse racing tips is for my VIP members. Happy earning to everyone.

WONNNNNNN, ANOTHER OUTRIGHT WINNER O, JUST DELIVER 100% WINNERS FOR EVERYONE HAVING ACCESS TO NAIRALAND AND CAN VIEW MY DAILY HORSE TIPS. I CAN ASSURE YOU OF SURE PROFIT THAN ON SOCCER, THERE IS NO ASSURED EARNING ON SOCCER. THE EUROPEAN TAKES THIS TRADE MORE SERIOUS THAN EVEN FOREX TRADING. THE REST WINNING HORSE RACING TIPS IS FOR MY VIP MEMBERS. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:

2.00pm: Paide linnameeskond Vs trans narva BET ON HT/FT 2/1 at odd 23 (Estonia Liga)

Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNN, ANOTHER VIP TIPS I POSTED FREE FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS TO COMPLIMENT THEIR LOSS IN THE FIRST SOCCER TIPS. 23 ODD JUST DELIVER FOR THIS MATCH. A MAN CHAT ME UP IN THE MORNING TO HAVE LOST 150K ON MY OVER 2.5 GOAL TIPS IN THE MORNING, THIS EMERGENCY HOT TIPS SHOULD GET YOU BACK ON TRACK. A WONDERFUL SATURDAY. ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD FOR THIS VICTORY. I DONT NEED ANYBODY COMMENDATION PLEASE. SPAMMERS AND LOW LIFE INDIVIDUAL, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. HAPPY EARNING. BELOW IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE RESULT AND A MEMBER THAT PLAY THE MATCH ON BET9JA SHOP WITG HIS CASH EARNING SCREENSHOT...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by 2special(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Congratulation Bro! God Bless You.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
2special:
Congratulation Bro! God Bless You.
Noted
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Psyafe(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:

Goodluck
Moneymins is really trying for us on this thread. I met this game at halftime and staked meagre 186 on Paide @ 7 odds. Thanks for your kindness Bro!

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Psyafe:

Moneymins is really trying for us on this thread. I met this game at halftime and staked meagre 186 on Paide @ 7 odds. Thanks for your kindness Bro!

God will upgrade you to the level of a millionaire by God grace. Happy earning sir. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
jeeess,bros I dey vex for not coming across this thread..you've a good heart.sending you msg on whatsap asap...lemme go and sign up on betting site first
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Psyafe(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:

God will upgrade you to the level of a millionaire by God grace. Happy earning sir. Goodluck
Amen, thank you Sir.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ThaThinka: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:

I was scammed last week by a Nairalander who claim to be selling skrill, I paid 85k into the dude account expecting my fund in the skrill account. up till now, he is not picking his calls, I see most of this guy's as a low life individual, funny enough, I move on with life and don't allow that to affect me. spamming is next to scam. they spam you with interesting post, when u fall victim, you are gone. Some even go around posting useless tips calling it fixed match to get desperate individual looking to make fast money, Have preach it on this threading and have warn this people to stop spamming this thread for God sake. I don't just want spamming here. thanks for your reply sir. cheers

Moved on with life? Just like that without trying to get your money back? Bob, abeg you fit do small something for my account, too? grin
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
LETS TRY THIS TIPS
8.00pm: Luverdense vs oeste BET ON HT/FT 2/1 at odd odd 23 (brazil b Liga)
NOTE THE 41 ODD GAME WILL BE COMMYNICATED TO VIP BY 12am tonight
This game is not guaranteed but we can try it out
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
ThaThinka:

Moved on with life? Just like that without trying to get your money back? Bob, abeg you fit do small something for my account, too? grin

Did I ask for your opinion, cheap attention is not appreciated here. thank you

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by twentyk(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is the best tipster i have known.....all hail the boss....pls consider me.....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ThaThinka: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
moneymins:

Did I ask for your opinion, cheap attention is not appreciated here. thank you

Gerarahia! Who seeks your cheap attention? That just didn't come out right. Shows you're someone who deserves no attention at all. You may as well keep your thoughts to yourself if you didn't realise this is a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
ThaThinka:

Gerarahia! Who seeks your cheap attention? That just didn't come out right. Shows you're someone who deserves no attention at all. You may as well keep your thoughts to yourself if you didn't realise this is a public forum.

Noted.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
HOT HORSE RACING TIPS FOR LIMERICK RACE 1

LIMERICK 2.45pm: Stake ISABELLA LIBERTY at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also Stake STORM AWAY at odd 8.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS... EITHER WAYS as applied to this our selection means our pick must be in top 3 position for us to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
HOT HORSE RACING TIPS FOR NAAS RACE 1

NAAS 2.30pm: Stake TRUE VALOUR at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ICE CANYON at odd 15.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS... Either ways as applied to this pick means our selection must be in top 3 for us to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
EMERGENCY TRY OUT TIPS

2.30pm: PS TNI WIN vs Persela lamongan at odd 2.2 (Indonesia Championship)

2.30pm: Raufoss vs Mjoendalen WIN at odd 1.74 (Norway 1st division)

5.00pm: Asane vs kristiansund WIN at odd 2.24 ( Norway 1st division)

5.00pm: Byne vs strommen WIN at odd 2.69 (Norway 1st division)

Total odd is 23.07

Stake singles(4combo) and also stake as treble OR triple as used on your various bookies. If you wanna be on a safe side, you can stake singles but their is no problem in trying things out in life. Lastly, stake with money you can avoid to loss. Goodluck to everyone. spammers your cheap attention is not appreciated here. Goodluck to everyone once more

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
HOT HORSE RACING TIPS FOR MARKET RASEN RACE 1

MARKET RASEN 2.35pm: Stake PARTY ROCK at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake IMPULSIVE AMERICAN at odd 2.88 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS.... Either ways as applied to this out two pick means either one of them must finish top two for us to get paid. The rest horse racing tips is reserve for my wonderful VIP members. Wishing everyone that stake this tips of mine the very goodluck. Spammers are strictly warned to stay clear from the session. Goodluck once more to everyone

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACING TIPS FOR MARKET RASEN RACE 1

MARKET RASEN 2.35pm: Stake PARTY ROCK at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake IMPULSIVE AMERICAN at odd 2.88 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS.... Either ways as applied to this out two pick means either one of them must finish top two for us to get paid. The rest horse racing tips is reserve for my wonderful VIP members. Wishing everyone that stake this tips of mine the very goodluck. Spammers are strictly warned to stay clear from the session. Goodluck once more to everyone

WONNNNNNNN

WE JUST WON OUTRIGHT WINNER ON OUR MARKET RASEN RACE 2.35PM NOW... HAPPY EARNING

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACING TIPS FOR NAAS RACE 1

NAAS 2.30pm: Stake TRUE VALOUR at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ICE CANYON at odd 15.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS... Either ways as applied to this pick means our selection must be in top 3 for us to get paid. Goodluck

ANOTHER WINNING

ONE OF OUR PICK CAME THIRD ON EITHER WAYS PAYOUT

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
GIVE A TRY SURE TIPS

5.00pm: Sanderfjord Vs lavanger fk BET ON HT/FT X/X at odd 6.5 (Norway)

7.15pm: Ayacucho FC vs real garcilaso BET ON HT/FT 2/1 at odd 23 (Peru division)

Total is is 149.5

Please stake with money you can avoid to loose please. Goodluck

Special instruction, kindly stakes separately as singles. You may accumulate it with small money let's see if fortune will smile on us all today... spammer kindly stay cleared

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ELff: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
@moneymins, thanks for this free tips you drop for your followers daily, I have lost a lot on sports betting but since I came across this thread, I have even used a money manager but it still failed till i stumbled on this thread. I have been able to rake in some profits and smile to the bank. sports betting require a lot of discipline, its often better to stake wat you can loose, as much as we have at the back of our minds that we hoping for a win, its not advisable to place all of ur cash on a game. always bet with wisdom and if you loose don't try to pin ur loss on someone because the person dropped the game. Some people do not know how to handle looses. betting is a 50/50 chance.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
ELff:
@moneymins, thanks for this free tips you drop for your followers daily, I have lost a lot on sports betting but since I came across this thread, I have even used a money manager but it still failed till i stumbled on this thread. I have been able to rake in some profits and smile to the bank. sports betting require a lot of discipline, its often better to stake wat you can loose, as much as we have at the back of our minds that we hoping for a win, its not advisable to place all of ur cash on a game. always bet with wisdom and if you loose don't try to pin ur loss on someone because the person dropped the game. Some people do not know how to handle looses. betting is a 50/50 chance.

You are very right. Thank you.

NOTED

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Not everybody understand that. Until we take sport betting as business and not gambling loosing will money will always persist. Money management is the key. Thanks Admin. God bless you more
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nonso92(m): 2:02am On Jul 04, 2016
moneymins:
GIVE A TRY SURE TIPS

5.00pm: Sanderfjord Vs lavanger fk BET ON HT/FT X/X at odd 6.5 (Norway)

7.15pm: Ayacucho FC vs real garcilaso BET ON HT/FT 2/1 at odd 23 (Peru division)

Total is is 149.5

Please stake with money you can avoid to loose please. Goodluck

Special instruction, kindly stakes separately as singles. You may accumulate it with small money let's see if fortune will smile on us all today... spammer kindly stay cleared

@moneymins i have been following this thread for some days now, and I must confess, you're the real deal, no doubt.. you cleared about 5 horse racing games in two straight days.
Please, I want to get to know how this horse racing thing works, if you could guide me, I would really appreciate alot.
I have been betting a lot on soccer, and like you said, the losses are very plenty compared to horse racing. Please, I want to join the winning team.
God bless your hustle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.