Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (167756 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR BRIGHTON RACE 1

BRIGHTON 6.40pm: Stake NIGEL at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ROY ROCKET at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, the either ways as applied to this live event entails one of our two pick must come within 1st and 2nd for us to get paid. Goodluck

WOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

BRIGHTON PRODUCE US AN OUTRIGHT WINNNNER IN NIGEL, THAT MARK AN OVERWHELMING END FOR TODAYS.

BELOW IS THE RESULT CONFIRMATION

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by mercyway: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks to op

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
mercyway:
Thanks to op

NOTED, Next time try to be specified please. NOBODY KNOW WHY YOU ARE THANKING OP'S EVEN ME DONT KNOW YOUR REASONS OF APPRECIATION....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by mercyway: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
moneymins:

NOTED, Next time try to be specified please. NOBODY KNOW WHY YOU ARE THANKING OP'S...
Am thanking you because I won big with the free tip that you posted here. I would have shown my appreciation better than this but I noticed that you dislike it to see followers shouting on your thread. Let me use this opportunity to thank you & I pray that the Almighty God will bless you, your family, your business, whatever that you lay your hands upon. You will never lack good things, God will protect you & your household, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
mercyway:
Am thanking you because I won big with the free tip that you posted here. I would have shown my appreciation better than this but I noticed that you dislike it to see followers shouting on your thread. Let me use this opportunity to thank you & I pray that the Almighty God will bless you, your family, your business, whatever that you lay your hands upon. You will never lack good things, God will protect you & your household, Amen.

noted Amen,, If you are the one that just ask me via whatsapp chat about how many horse racing tips I do post daily for my VIP, well I post up to 10 winning tips daily, I at times post more than that with 99.9% strike rate. I have seem members raise their balance from $70 to $500 within just a week with VIP horse racing tips. Your testimony is also great sir. Keep it up. cheers
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ELff: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
mercyway:
@ELff, sorry for your loss & its good that you have learnt lesson.
Thanks mercyway

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ELff: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
mercyway:
Wow, @mercyway, this is really nice, coming out to testify that you won big and this is exactly why I am moving to a foreign bookie, so I can win big on horse racing tips like you. I can't wait to join the VIP group. @moneymins, pls I de ur neck oooo
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
ELff:

Wow, @mercyway, this is really nice, coming out to testify that you won big and this is exactly why I am moving to a foreign bookie, so I can win big on horse racing tips like you. I can't wait to join the VIP group. @moneymins, pls I de ur neck oooo

@ELff, when you are ready, contact me via my whatsapp on my signature here, I sincerely want to say sorry on the 150k you lost today with the soccer tips, base on calculation, that is exactly $500 , if you even notices the horse racing tips odd I post here free, u will notice that I post odd greater than 10 at times and still win, even we have won 15 odd on horse racing countless of time via VIP, if you stake just 200$ on a odd of 6, you would have make nice profit of $1000 on your $200 stake. Anyway you have my word, contact me when you are set for my VIP. kindly remind me of your NAIRALAND username when chatting so I can assist you better. take care. Acknowledge.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ELff: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2016
moneymins:

@ELff, when you are ready, contact me via my whatsapp on my signature here, I sincerely want to say sorry on the 150k you lost today with the soccer tips, base on calculation, that is exactly $500 , if you even notices the horse racing tips odd I post here free, u will notice that I post odd greater than 10 at times and still win, even we have won 15 odd on horse racing countless of time via VIP, if you stake just 200$ on a odd of 6, you would have make nice profit of $1000 on your $200 stake. Anyway you have my word, contact me when you are set for my VIP. kindly remind me of your NAIRALAND username when chatting so I can assist you better. take care. Acknowledge.

Thank you so much moneymins. I will contact you asap pls.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by harjiboye(m): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2016
ELff:

Thank you so much moneymins. I will contact you asap pls.
Good morning house pls which browser can i use to acces to ladbroke bookie site i try to register with dem but my server was decline with so my phone plz which browser can i use or phone i use blackberry,nokia arsha,infinix phone?pls house assist me i want join horse race.HAPPY ELD MUBARAK
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2016
harjiboye:
Good morning house pls which browser can i use to acces to ladbroke bookie site i try to register with dem but my server was decline with so my phone plz which browser can i use or phone i use blackberry,nokia arsha,infinix phone?pls house assist me i want join horse race.HAPPY ELD MUBARAK

sorry, does this thread look like a school to you, some of you will just come here asking unreasonable question, I hold you or nobody right to post my horse racing tips here, if I decide not to share it here, I still hold nobody explainable so please let's act maturely. Have said it countless of time, I don't entertain unreasonable post here. if you like, use iPad, it's nobody business.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ELff: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2016
harjiboye:
U can use chrome.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by harjiboye(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2016
ELff:

U can use chrome.
sir i use chrome is disame tin sir,dis is whot is showing me You dont have permision to access/on this server.assist me any other means
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2016
ELff:

U can use chrome.

Once upon a time, this guy with username harjiboye was once my whatsapp group members, some of this people left my group peacefully to give me and my other members peace of mind as many of this members that left leave u due to impatient and some believe I only give full attention to VIP members alone, many of them left because a young spammer I added here spam their details from my group and added to his group called TIPSDEN, Ever since then, I decided putting an hold to every incoming members and concentrate on the ones left and see how we all can get to the top together. for him coming here to be asking some unreasonable question from my same thread here is uncalled for. ELff, I wonder how I can work with you in my VIP group. you saw me reply this fellow and you still went ahead answering him here. Kindly ignore him please and for God sake. thank u
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by harjiboye(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2016
ELff:

U can use chrome.
Boss is not like dat i did not follow anybody to leave ur group sir i misplace my phone dat time and i can say u not right for anything u say here but i believe in GOD who no everything in this life THANks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT LINGFIELD RACE 1

2.00pm: stake CAPPANANTY at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake RISING EAGLE at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event entails that atleast one of our two pick must be in top three for us to get paid... Will post one more winning tips for today to enable our Muslim brother to at least cash in for today

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT CATTERICK RACE 1

CATTERICK 2.20pm: stake DECADENT TIMES at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake EVA GORE at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, The either ways one of our pick must come top two for us to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT YARMOUTH RACE 1

YARMOUTH 2.40pm: Stake PRINCESS ROANIA at odd 2.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake THE DUCKING STOOL at odd 9.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means one of our pick must be top three for us to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT CATTERICK RACE 1

CATTERICK 2.20pm: stake DECADENT TIMES at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake EVA GORE at odd 2.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, The either ways one of our pick must come top two for us to get paid. Goodluck

WONNNNNNNN

WE STARTED SLOW TODAY AS ONE OF OUR PICK AT LINGFIED CAME THIRD BUT ON OUR CATTERICK RACE ONE, OUR TWO PICK CAME 1ST AND SECOND GIVING US 100% PROFIT. WHAT A RUSH

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
WE ALSO RECORD THIRD AT YARMOUTH, JUST GOT A CALL TO SUSPEND THE YAMOUTH RACE AS THE WEATHER IS NOT FAVOURABLE TODAY
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR CATTERICK RACE 3

CATTERICK 3.20pm: Stake THE NAZCA LINES at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake HOPE AGAINST HOPE at odd 3.75 to win at EITHER WAYS, the either ways means one of the pick must be in top 3

so far so good, we are cashing out faster today at VIP session. this mark my last tips for my followers here. to enjoy more of this tips that can turn your balance 100% within a day, join the VIP session so you can be under my membership. our partners in Europe are working tirelessly for us to deliver to every clients abs members

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR CATTERICK RACE 3

CATTERICK 3.20pm: Stake THE NAZCA LINES at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake HOPE AGAINST HOPE at odd 3.75 to win at EITHER WAYS, the either ways means one of the pick must be in top 3

so far so good, we are cashing out faster today at VIP session. this mark my last tips for my followers here. to enjoy more of this tips that can turn your balance 100% within a day, join the VIP session so you can be under my membership. our partners in Europe are working tirelessly for us to deliver to every clients abs members

WONNNNNNNN,

WE HAVE AN OUTRIGHT SECOND HERE, OUR RUN HAVE BEING VERY GREAT TODAY. WHAT A RUSH. THE THREE RACE ALONE AT CATTTERICK HAVE BEING SO WONDERFUL... NO LOSS AT ALL

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE FOR CATTERICK RACE 4

CATTERICK 3.50pm: Stake BARON BOLT at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake NOVINOPHOBIA at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The either ways means one of the tips must be top three to get paid.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE FOR CATTERICK RACE 4

CATTERICK 3.50pm: Stake BARON BOLT at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake NOVINOPHOBIA at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The either ways means one of the tips must be top three to get paid.

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OUR CATTERICK RACE 3.50pm Have cover up. We won the 1st and 2nd position, Another FULL PAYOUT 100%

NB: I won't be surprise if some low life individual who don't have any prior knowledge to what we do here start opening a thread to start giving a useless tips that will bankrupt people, kindly be wary of this people, they constantly visit this thread daily. mean why, HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE TODAY

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
HOT SOCCER TIPS

4.45pm: FC Infonet Vs heart of midlothian BET ON OVER 2.5 GOALS (europa qualification)

8.00pm: Portugal vs wales BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (EUROPEAN 2016)

Total odd is 2.7

Stake as singles and also accumulate it though accumulate stake is very risk anyway, and lastly don't stake all your money o. I don't want to hear bad news again. I lost 500k today, tomorrow I lost 1million, please, we should all be positive, use 1% of your bookie balance to invest. wishing us best of luck.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by pcd1: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello, please kindly refer to message sent through via inbox and your sms. Thanks.
Regards,
Charles.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
WONNNNNNNNNNN,

100% profit deliver today again. Goodnight all.

Tomorrow odd will be higher than today for sure.

Determine to excel should be every of our watchword, where others seems difficult, we all should be able to scale through with God help on our side. goodnight to all my wonderful followers here. God bless you all. Happy earning... I destate spammers with pride so please stay cleared from here
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
moneymins:
HOT SOCCER TIPS

4.45pm: FC Infonet Vs heart of midlothian BET ON OVER 2.5 GOALS (europa qualification)

8.00pm: Portugal vs wales BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (EUROPEAN 2016)

Total odd is 2.7

Stake as singles and also accumulate it though accumulate stake is very risk anyway, and lastly don't stake all your money o. I don't want to hear bad news again. I lost 500k today, tomorrow I lost 1million, please, we should all be positive, use 1% of your bookie balance to invest. wishing us best of luck.

WONNNNNNNNNNN,

100% profit deliver today again. Goodnight all.

Tomorrow odd will be higher than today for sure.

Determine to excel should be every of our watchword, where others seems difficult, we all should be able to scale through with God help on our side. goodnight to all my wonderful followers here. God bless you all. Happy earning... I destate spammers with pride so please stay cleared from here
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by mercyway: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
@moneymins, thanks for the good job the Almighty God will increase your strength. Please help us to increase the timeframe between posting & start of the race to enable us(your followers) to enjoy your games. out of all today horse games, only one has 13mins gap while the rest has very short(like 6mins) gap between posting & time that the race begins. 30mins to 1hr will be fine sir, I am sorry if my observation infuriates you. Thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
mercyway:
@moneymins, thanks for the good job the Almighty God will increase your strength. Please help us to increase the timeframe between posting & start of the race to enable us(your followers) to enjoy your games. out of all today horse games, only one has 13mins gap while the rest has very short(like 6mins) gap between posting & time that the race begins. 30mins to 1hr will be fine sir, I am sorry if my observation infuriates you. Thanks

Your observation is noted sir, the bitter truth is this, what I do here is just a free goodwill kind gesture to general public and it's not a guaranteed I must give tips here. am only indebted to my VIP cos they officially seek the service however, I don't write off my various followers on NAIRALAND cos it all started here. Let me warmly say a big THANK you to the great admin of NAIRALAND for leaving my thread so as for me to proof my expertise to general public that there is still a way of making money legibly without breaking the bank. I have a vast knowledge of horse racing during my masters day in the United Kingdom and sees how the European value this kind of investment more than the soccer bet which everyone is familiar with. I have seen the good, bad and ugly part of it. I want the general public to note this, it's not all that glitters are gold. Some people do accuse me that why will a lawyer be involve in gambling, permit me to say this, gambling is legal in Nigeria, moreover, anything that involve risk or has to do with you involving money as a means of exchange is gambling cos no one can tells the outcome either positive or negative as the greater seer of our future is God almighty. As you are dreaming of the better side of this trade, Kindly always dream of the negative part and my candid advise to everyone is to have a backup should you get dissapointed. To what my brother above query about on the time frame for my tips here., Putting tips here should be seen as an opportunity to everyone and not a guaranteed sir, if you want to cash up with our time, make sure you refresh your browser every 30mins to see if there is any update. I post tips immediately I get signal from my European link sir. I hope that answers your query. To all spammer and low life individual, kindly stay clear from here... Will update today's tips as usual. stay tuned. God bless NAIRALAND and every of MY followers.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by nicolashenin(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Buy social media followers to kickstart your online campaign
Just log on to : https://socialmediafollower.com/ & buy if plan you suitable .

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2016
nicolashenin:
Buy social media followers to kickstart your online campaign
Just log on to : https://socialmediafollower.com/ & buy if plan you suitable .

I have warn you guys spamming people thread here and there, stop putting a spamming post here, if this your whatsoever you spam people thread with its advert works for you, why can't he get all the whole followers for his twitter on earth and become a billionaire like Bill gate. so sorry, you won't get any target from this thread. Special notice to all followers, Kindly be weary of all this aggressive people going around people thread posting things that is not of value to you. please be careful as I know most of this spammers will target this thread of ours in future and trust me, they all I'll meet their match here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.