Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166668 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BATH

BATH 2.40pm: stake KLEITOMACHOS to make top three finish and also stake SUNDAY ROYAL to make top three finish

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

OUR 2.40 RACE PRODUCE A TOP THREE FINISH FROM OUR TWO PICK THUSE GIVING US A FULL PAYOUT. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS HAVE ALREADY BEING COMMUNICATED TO THE VIP WHATSAPP PAGE FOR MY VIP MEMBERS TO SEE. TO GET REPLY TO YOUR QUERY CONCERNING MY SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS.. HAPPY EARNING AND GOODLUCK

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BRIGHTON

BRIGHTON 1.50pm: stake PELOTON to make a top three finish and to also win the race at EITHER WAYS

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BRIGHTON

BRIGHTON 1.50pm: stake PELOTON to make a top three finish and to also win the race at EITHER WAYS

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

OUR FIRST RACE TODAY IS A WINNER. CONGRAT TO THOSE THAT BENEFITTED. WE MADE GOOD MONEY FROM THIS FIRST RACE. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS IS RESERVE ONLY TO MY VIP MEMBERS. TO GET REPLY TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL QUERY, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO CHAT ME UP. HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE TO EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by LiteKing(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
moneymins:

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

OUR FIRST RACE TODAY IS A WINNER. CONGRAT TO THOSE THAT BENEFITTED. WE MADE GOOD MONEY FROM THIS FIRST RACE. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS IS RESERVE ONLY TO MY VIP MEMBERS. TO GET REPLY TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL QUERY, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO CHAT ME UP. HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE TO EVERYONE.
@op pls i want to be part of this.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Gr8ter1: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Check this out......
Www./2cDkfQZ
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Gr8ter1:
Check this out......
Www./2cDkfQZ

You have started with this your spam on this thread, you previously desperately spam this thread all over in the past and all those spam post was carefully deleted by nairaland admin, You are back here again with those spam post. Am very sure you will fail just like you've being failing on this thread in the past.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT THIRSK

THIRSK 2.00pm: stake CHEVALIER DU LAC to make a top three finish and to also win the race at EITHER WAYS.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT YARMOUTH

YARMOUTH 2.20pm: stake TEXTURED to make a top three finish and to also win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Note: CHEVALIER DU LAC fell while running in the first race. Goodluck on this one
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
WE WAIT FOR EVENING SIGNALS ALL. BOTH FREE AND VIP MEMBERS.... FOLLOWING THE REST AFTERNOON TIPS IS VERY RISK. TILL THEN, I POST AROUND 5.30PM TODAY ODD RANGES FROM 5 UPWARD. STAY TUNED
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CARLISLE

CARLISLE 5.45pm: stake KENNY THE CAPTAIN to make top three finish and also stake APROVADO to make top three finish in the race. Goodluck

Note: one of the two pick must make top three finish for us to be a winner

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CARLISLE

CARLISLE 5.45pm: stake KENNY THE CAPTAIN to make top three finish and also stake APROVADO to make top three finish in the race. Goodluck

Note: one of the two pick must make top three finish for us to be a winner

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

KENNY THE CAPTAIN WON THE RACE OF 5.457PM IN FIRST POSITION THUS MAKES A TOP THREE FINISH GIVING US A FULL PAYOUT.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
WE AWAIT EVENING GAMES ALL. HAVE BEING SO BUSY SINCE. KINDLY STAY TUNED. 3HOURS TIME PLEASE...
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT AYR

AYR 1.30pm: stake MISTER BELVEDERE to make a top two finish and also stake HUSHOOD to make a top two finish in the race. Goodluck

N.B, one pick must make top two finish for us to get full payout. safe investment 100%

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
moneymins:

AYR 1.30pm: stake MISTER BELVEDERE to make a top two finish and also stake HUSHOOD to make a top two finish in the race. Goodluck

N.B, one pick must make top two finish for us to get full payout. safe investment 100%

WON WON WON WON WON WON

ONE OF OUR PICK MAKES TOP TWO FINISH. RESULT UPDATE CAME LATE AS HAVE BEING SO BUSY

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
UPDATED
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FROM NEWBURY

NEWBURY 3.50pm: stake RAHEEN HOUSE to make a top two finish in the race.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by otitokoroleti: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
moneymins:
UPDATED
why do you always edit your lost games? what are you afraid of? theres nothing like guaranteed picks but removing a lost game is a very dubious act. Dont label me attention seeker because I will give it back to you if you dare insult me. haba!

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
otitokoroleti:
why do you always edit your lost games? what are you afraid of? theres nothing like guaranteed picks but removing a lost game is a very dubious act. Dont label me attention seeker because I will give it back to you if you dare insult me. haba!

I will want u to look at urself, who are u fighting with, or who did u intend giving it back to, going through all your post on nairaland alone, u are 100% to be ignored, anyone that gives u attention is like a waste of time, nobody force anyone to follow any of my tips here, so Mr otitokoroleti or whatever ur name is in real life, i want to believe u are a matured minded person okay. Be careful with the ways and manners u contribute to issues. Nothing in life is 100% and have say it countless on this thread, i dont guaranteed 100% on any of my tips. I dont need anybodies whatsoever permission to post here, if you claim a tips lost, did u force me to post recovery, The answer is No. I believe we should all be appreciative. For instance, i post a lost tips here on nairaland 3 days ago and immediately post a recovery to all my followers. This is a free service and its not an 100% guaranteed to earning. My overall perfomancy this week alone is below standard cos hace being so busy overall. So bro, Following tips here is strictly at whosoever follows it. Thank u
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FROM NEWBURY

NEWBURY 3.50pm: stake RAHEEN HOUSE to make a top two finish in the race.

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

OUR RECOVERY PICK WON, SO SORRY I UPDATED LATE, HAVE BEING SO BUSY, BY GOD GRACE, I WILL POST EARLY. HAPPY EARNING ALL. THANKS

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by otitokoroleti: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
moneymins:

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

OUR RECOVERY PICK WON, SO SORRY I UPDATED LATE, HAVE BEING SO BUSY, BY GOD GRACE, I WILL POST EARLY. HAPPY EARNING ALL. THANKS
I dont wanna create scene here and thats why Im gonna maintain peace. I love sincerity but am sure that you understand my point with my previous post.
You are below the standard of someone that can engage me in argument online/offline.
REMOVING LOST PICKS POSTED IS A DUBIOUS ACT!
Truly you forced nobody to stake but remember that you are using this medium to advertise your PREMIUM SERVICE.
Dont think that I cant decorate you with shit but I decided to forgive your foul language for the first time

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
otitokoroleti:
I dont wanna create scene here and thats why Im gonna maintain peace. I love sincerity but am sure that you understand my point with my previous post.
You are below the standard of someone that can engage me in argument online/offline.
REMOVING LOST PICKS POSTED IS A DUBIOUS ACT!
Truly you forced nobody to stake but remember that you are using this medium to advertise your PREMIUM SERVICE.
Dont think that I cant decorate you with shit but I decided to forgive your foul language for the first time

Ok ur point is noted bro. Coming to a faceless forum telling someone u dont even know, u dont know what that person worth in real life is totally uncalled for telling such person that he is below ur standard in arguments or whatsoever u mean, My brother, U dont even know if argument is what pays my bills in real life so telling someone that he is below ur standard is very wrong, i might decide to ignore u online doesnt means in real life u know my real person. I dont feed with all this u see me post, i use my personal fund to order for all my racing tips okay. Nobody is force to join my vip okay. I normally do ignore chat cos of my very busy schedule, No tips is 100% okay, If u paraventure loss in the first tips today, i post recovery immediately free of charge and it won, if i look at my whatsapp database bro, its not one or two if i should count it for u of nairalander i give some of my vip tips for free as it has no meaning to me. Anybody that promise 100% is a pure scammer, i dont believe i need people's money to survive. I really appreciate ur review. It gives me a sense of humor that atleast, u are my followers here. I will update tips tomorrow and pray God help us all. All winnings on this thread is purely God, its nobody effort. If loss arises from the other ends, its God i normally do called on and i believe he answers. Overall once, u are appreciated. Apology on any foul word. My whatsapp line is open to u anytime. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by otitokoroleti: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
@moneymins, I love your reply. THUMB UP!
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2016

AYR 2.35pm: stake INSTISAAB to make a top four finish and also stake GET KNOTTED to make a top four finish in the race. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
moneymins:

AYR 2.35pm: stake INSTISAAB to make a top four finish and also stake GET KNOTTED to make a top four finish in the race. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

THIS RACE IS A WON RACE AS ONE OF OUR PICK MAKES TOP FOUR FINISH GIVING US A FULL PAYOUT. CONGRATE TO THOSE THAT BENEFIT

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT UTTOXETER

UTTOXETER 2.10pm: stake BETTER DAYS to make a top four finish and also stake ADIOS ALONSO to make a top four finish in the race. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
TIPS WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW, SORRY ALL, NO MORE TIPS, I BOUGHT A TIPS YESTERDAY BUT WERE UNABLE TO UPDATE BECAUSE OF MY BUSY SCHEDULE. HOPE I HAVE ENOUGH TIME THIS WEEK. ALL THE TIPS WON BUT I DENIED ALL MY MEMBERS THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE GOOD MONEY. ANYWAY, ITS BYGONE. THIS WEEK WILL BRING US FORTUNE BY GOD GRACE. BYE FOR NOW.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BALLINROBE

BALLINROBE 2.45pm: stake MIC MILANO to make a top four finish and also stake PERSIAN WIND to make a top four finish. Goodluck

1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BALLINROBE

BALLINROBE 2.45pm: stake MIC MILANO to make a top four finish and also stake PERSIAN WIND to make a top four finish. Goodluck

ONE OF OUR PICK MAKES A TOP FOUR FINISH GIVING US A FULL PAYOUT TO COVER THE LOSS OF THE OTHER PICK THUS GIVES US A NICE PROFIT. EVERY OTHER TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE TO MY VIP MEMBERS ALONE. TO CHAT ME UP ON ANY RELATED QUERY CONCERNING MY SERVICE. CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. THANKS ALL AND HAPPY EARNING

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2016
TIPS WILL BE UPDATE ACCORDINGLY BY GOD GRACE TODAY...
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT PERTH

PERTH 2.45pm: stakes WHATS UP WOODY to make top three finish in the race.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT PERTH

PERTH 2.45pm: stakes WHATS UP WOODY to make top three finish in the race.

OUR PICK WAS A WINNER HERE, AS HE CAME FIRST AND MAKE TOP THREE POSITION GIVING US A GOOD PROFIT OF $26.67. EVERY OTHER WINNING RACE TODAY IS RESERVE TO VIP MEMBERS ALONE. TO CHAT ME UP, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. HAPPY EARNING...

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.