Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909125 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2017
debuchy:
Pls house. I hav submited all my documents to TUM . It is now showing formal entry met on my online account. Pls house wot does that mean

It maens you have met all the admission requirement process so wait why they scrutinise ur documents

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2017
MrEbony:

Thank you so much! For the records, they only collected the visa application form?

I have been using the file below as a guide all this while.
I think people should just go with the questionnaire n declaration, you never can tell when they will be serious about it. Thanks for prooving me wrong though

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
idrisaleo1:

I think people should just go with the questionnaire n declaration, you never can tell when they will be serious about it. Thanks for prooving me wrong though

No ooo! This is not a matter of wrong or right, our juxtaposition has really helped. I just wanted to be sure I'm on track grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for all your contributions. I have learned a lot.
Please can someone kindly explain these things to me
1. The MSc program I want to apply to waives test of English proficiency requirements for those with BSc taught in English. I have mailed the program coordinator and confirmed that. Now, is it possible that the German embassy would still demand for IELTS or TOEFL from me when I apply for visa.
2.Is it possible for one to get a reasonable job that can pay the bills while studying? Because I'm considering borrowing the 8640 euros and sending it back after crossing.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Surygirl: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
debuchy:
Pls house. I hav submited all my documents to TUM . It is now showing formal entry met on my online account. Pls house wot does that mean

@debuchy please how did you submit your documents to TUM. I applied for the same course but i need help on how to send my documents please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Adeplastic:
Anyone around Potsdam or Berlin? Let's hook up.

Hello, are you in Potsdam? Please I need your assistance. I am in CAU, Kiel and would be attending a conference in Potsdam from March 26th to 30th. I need a place to stay and someone to probably show me around town.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lekfem01:
please people i am going to potsdam germany for my masters. Its close to berlin and currently looking for accommodation in berlin or potsdam. Thanks

Hello, please are you in Potsdam. I need you to do me a favour. I am in CAU, Kiel.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritzyvic1:
Thanks for all your contributions. I have learned a lot.
Please can someone kindly explain these things to me
1. The MSc program I want to apply to waives test of English proficiency requirements for those with BSc taught in English. I have mailed the program coordinator and confirmed that. Now, is it possible that the German embassy would still demand for IELTS or TOEFL from me when I apply for visa.
2.Is it possible for one to get a reasonable job that can pay the bills while studying? Because I'm considering borrowing the 8640 euros and sending it back after crossing.
1. No they won't demand for IELTS since the programme is taught in English and the school has waived it for students whose Bachelor's Degree in done in English.
2. No I don't think so, cos you will only have access to €720 per month. If you are proficient in German you have an advantage to get good-paying student jobs and the city your school is located. Accommodation can take up to €300/month depending on your school location and your preferences.

Maybe just maybe you should be able to start sending €400 after 3 months when you might have settled in properly.

This is from my interaction with friends out there. The info about what you will be able to send home might not be correct.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lekfem01:
please people i am going to potsdam germany for my masters. Its close to berlin and currently looking for accommodation in berlin or potsdam. Thanks

Please check ur inbox......I sent you a dm bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rose55: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good evening all. Please I have some questions -
(1)is there any need for my husband to be present during my interview for Student visa?
(2) Does he need to sign any document for me?
(3)Do I need to show proof of fund for him even when he's not going with me.
Lastly, what are my chances of having a family reunion with my husband after a year.
He has a job in another country and he won't be available during my visa processing, but when he comes back to Nigeria after a year or there about I expect him to join me. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Surygirl:

@debuchy please how did you submit your documents to TUM. I applied for the same course but i need help on how to send my documents please. Thanks.
after you have completed the online application, forward all ur required documents to them via mail i.e dhl, fedex, nipost etc to the stated address in the application form

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
MrEbony:

1. No they won't demand for IELTS since the programme is taught in English and the school has waived it for students whose Bachelor's Degree in done in English.
2. No I don't think so, cos you will only have access to €720 per month. If you are proficient in German you have an advantage to get good-paying student jobs and the city your school is located. Accommodation can take up to €300/month depending on your school location and your preferences.

Maybe just maybe you should be able to start sending €400 after 3 months when you might have settled in properly.

This is from my interaction with friends out there. The info about what you will be able to send home might not be correct.

Thank you very much sir for the explanation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2017
rose55:
(1)is there any need for my husband to be present during my interview for Student visa?
No Oga Rose55 does not need to be present as he is not travelling with you at this time/initial instance.

No Oga Rose 55 does not need to sign any document for you.

No you do not need to show proof of funds for Oga Rose55 if he is not travelling with you immediately but note that you will need to show proof of funds when you start to process the reunion thingy and your aliens office in your town or city will be the best place to find out exactly how much you need to show as proof of funds as this varies from one aliens office to another

Lastly, what are my chances of having a family reunion with my husband after a year.
He has a job in another country and he won't be available during my visa processing, but when he comes back to Nigeria after a year or there about I expect him to join me. Thank you in anticipation.
As long as you were married before applying for your student visa and indicate on the appropriate forms and show supporting evidence of your claims in addition to adequate proof of funds there is a provision in the law for Oga Rose55 to join you in Germany.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iwuchukwu1(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Good day house, my name is Jeffrey
Last week I requested for student visa application, and got my reply (interview date) but with a small problem, they said they won't accept my Verpflichtungserklärungs (proof of financial means ) because it's older than 3months, and that I should tell my sponsor to request for another one before the interview which is just next month. ...... Now I have questions
1: why did they reject it after just 3months? I thought it lasts 6months at least
2: the first time my sponsor applied for it, it actually took 3weeks for them to issue it, will it take another 3weeks this time? Cus I don't have upto 3weeks to get another one
So I really need to know if there's anyone that has had this type of experience with the Verpflichtungserklärungs, and how long it took to get it the second time? cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rose55: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=badtboi post=54063509][/quote]
Thank you so much @badtboi
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2017
rose55:

I don't think your husband needs to be there for your interview. All dey need shld be his name, ur marriage cert n kids birth cert if any. Bcoz their names will be saved in ur profile on the embassys data base, so any time e goes to apply dey 'll see it and all. Family reunion after a year is also very possible
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls is there anybody in WEIMAR? hw s d town like? can one get jobs to supplement d small cash wey him get,abeg no info is too small abeg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good Morning Guys,

My name is Hafeez, You guys are doing great work here, i hope everyone in Nigeria will have this mentality of helping each other.

Anyways, i need your help people: im applying to Munich University of Applied Sciences. For the course Business Administration: Business Entrepreneurship & Digital Technology Management, Winter session, The school required We go through Uni-assist.

I registered at uni-assist, but when i was about to search for the course, it brought out "No results" Please see the picture, maybe you might understand.

Please House i need your assistance so that i will know whether to start looking for other schools to apply.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
blackbriar:
Pls is there anybody in WEIMAR? hw s d town like? can one get jobs to supplement d small cash wey him get,abeg no info is too small abeg
Weimar is in Thuringia, and most student jobs are in Erfurt, the capital as well as Jena. I'm not saying there is no job there but larger concentration of student jobs lies in the two mentioned. You can explore studentenwerk Thuringia site for more jobs information
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iwuchukwu1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Last week I requested for student visa application, and got my reply (interview date) but with a small problem, they said they won't accept my Verpflichtungserklärungs (proof of financial means ) because it's older than 3months, and that I should tell my sponsor to request for another one before the interview which is just next month. ...... Now I have questions
1: why did they reject it after just 3months? I thought it lasts 6months at least
2: the first time my sponsor applied for it, it actually took 3weeks for them to issue it, will it take another 3weeks this time? Cus I don't have upto 3weeks to get another one
So I really need to know if there's anyone that has had this type of experience with the Verpflichtungserklärungs, and how long it took to get it the second time?
Please anybody? cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=iwuchukwu1 post=54075193]Good day house, my name is Jeffrey
So I really need to know if there's anyone that has had this type of experience with the Verpflichtungserklärungs, and how long it took to get it the second time?
Please anybody? cry[/quote

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hafeetech:
Good Morning Guys,

My name is Hafeez, You guys are doing great work here, i hope everyone in Nigeria will have this mentality of helping each other.

Anyways, i need your help people: im applying to Munich University of Applied Sciences. For the course Business Administration: Business Entrepreneurship & Digital Technology Management, Winter session, The school required We go through Uni-assist.

I registered at uni-assist, but when i was about to search for the course, it brought out "No results" Please see the picture, maybe you might understand.

Please House i need your assistance so that i will know whether to start looking for other schools to apply.

Thank you

Try to fill just the first three fields as shown above and leave others blank. Then search. It will automatically bring out all the masters degree courses offered by the school. Then you look for your course of interest

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
iwuchukwu1:
Please anybody? cry
If you haven't realised it yet no one here works in Aliens office and can state exactly how long it will take to get another Letter, the best response you will get is an educated guess as this vary from one aliens office to another but instead of you to contact your sponsor ASAP to politely explain and request for a new Sponsors Letter so that it might possibly be ready before your interview date you will rather post a question here which does not take rocket science to figure out where the answer lies.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pervic:

Try to fill just the first three fields as shown above and leave others blank. Then search. It will automatically bring out all the masters degree courses offered by the school. Then you look for your course of interest

@pervic Thank you very much. You are a great guy. It worked as you said. i Appreciate man

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Successful111: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
...Bro,,the first issue is straight forward...they rejected it because it's more than 3 months...why not 6 months??maybe that I'd their new policy now!!!
As for the other question bro..try to contact you sponsor again so as to know directly from Germany...no time bro..i will send you a pm now we need to talk too..thanks
iwuchukwu1:
Please anybody? cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
rose55:

1. No, only your marriage certificate will suffice but note, there is a place where you will need to fill his information on the visa application form and that of your children if there is any.

2.No, not at all

3. The answer is still capital NO

Lastly: Ofcourse it is possible but sometimes it takes time. However, you will need certain amount of money in your account and a proof of a 2-bedroom flat or a single room with the size of 30-40m square before this can be done. In addition, you can ask your hubby to start learning German Language wherever he is if you really want to do this after a year. One of the major requirements is atleast German A1 level certificate; he will also be tested orally on the day of his interview. Finally, the beauty of it is that, he can work without restriction unlike you the principal applicant. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.