Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911542 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
iwuchukwu1:
Good day house, my name is Jeffrey
Last week I requested for student visa application, and got my reply (interview date) but with a small problem, they said they won't accept my Verpflichtungserklärungs (proof of financial means ) because it's older than 3months, and that I should tell my sponsor to request for another one before the interview which is just next month. ...... Now I have questions
1: why did they reject it after just 3months? I thought it lasts 6months at least
2: the first time my sponsor applied for it, it actually took 3weeks for them to issue it, will it take another 3weeks this time? Cus I don't have upto 3weeks to get another one
So I really need to know if there's anyone that has had this type of experience with the Verpflichtungserklärungs, and how long it took to get it the second time?
Please anybody? cry

You have gotten the right answers to your question. The requirement(s) is not about what you think or how you think it should be; but what they want it to be. Follow the advise that has been given unto you shapely. Best of luck. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 5:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Hafeetech:

Shalom
If you start sharing information amongst yourselves, it will be a great disservice to those who constantly give out their piece daily for everyone's knowledge and lead to the death of the thread ultimately. In the long run, everyone loose, less information for you, no information for others.
Hafeetech:
Good Morning Guys,

My name is Hafeez, You guys are doing great work here, i hope everyone in Nigeria will have this mentality of helping each other.

Anyways, i need your help people: im applying to Munich University of Applied Sciences. For the course Business Administration: Business Entrepreneurship & Digital Technology Management, Winter session, The school required We go through Uni-assist.

I registered at uni-assist, but when i was about to search for the course, it brought out "No results" Please see the picture, maybe you might understand.

Please House i need your assistance so that i will know whether to start looking for other schools to apply.

Thank you
May be you should use the German name of the school. Sometimes, it could appear as HS, München or the full Hochschule München, I'm not sure.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rose55: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2017
honourableseyi:

1. No, only your marriage certificate will suffice but note, there is a place where you will need to fill his information on the visa application form and that of your children if there is any.

2.No, not at all

3. The answer is still capital NO

Lastly: Ofcourse it is possible but sometimes it takes time. However, you will need certain amount of money in your account and a proof of a 2-bedroom flat or a single room with the size of 30-40m square before this can be done. In addition, you can ask your hubby to start learning German Language wherever he is if you really want to do this after a year. One of the major requirements is atleast German A1 level certificate; he will also be tested orally on the day of his interview. Finally, the beauty of it is that, he can work without restriction unlike you the principal applicant. Shalom

Thank you honorableseyi
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2017
debuchy:
after you have completed the online application, forward all ur required documents to them via mail i.e dhl, fedex, nipost etc to the stated address in the application form

After my online application, they asked for GRE result. Were you asked the same thing? If yes, guess you sent it along with other documents needed. I am applying for MSc Informatics.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Hi everyone. Good morning. Please I have some questions.
1. Has anyone used the uni-assist platform before? I just finished my online application and I need to send the required documents through postal service.

2. The documents needed, is it original or a photocopy(coloured or black and white) cos I can't afford to send my original documents.

3. Has anyone tried paying the application fee from Nigeria? Credit card usage from Nigeria is not available and I want to pay through bank transfer.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2017
honourableseyi:

The 2 English programs they have at Bsc level are Business Engineering and Logistics which is in the city of Schweinfurt. Wurzburg and schweinfurt are two different cities but not too far from each other. This is one of the schools that give admission easily and on time once you meet the requirement. If you already have Bsc and you are going for another Bsc, you don't need TOEFL or IELTS to apply to the school but letter from your school stating that your degree is taught in English will suffice. The admission also is in two phases which can be started right away; first with uniassist and the 2nd phase with the school. Shalom

Hello Bro, I have a question.
When you sent your documents to uni-assist, did you sent the original or photocopy(coloured or black and white)?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2017
daontop:

After my online application, they asked for GRE result. Were you asked the same thing? If yes, guess you sent it along with other documents needed. I am applying for MSc Informatics.
nope I was not asked for Gre result. I think it depends on ur course tho.different pre requiste for diff courses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2017
daontop:

When you sent your documents to uni-assist, did you sent the original or photocopy(coloured or black and white)?
Send certified copy of your original documents. Don't send original oo. You can certify at federal high Court or embassy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeancahblack: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Goodday everyone.

Please does anyone know if this new CBN policy will also be a benefit for we travelling to Germany? undecided The policy states that for school fees payments, the bank should pay directly into the school's account. How about us?

I mean, we are supposed to fund our BLOCKED ACCOUNT and not the school account. undecided
The policy would reduce the cost by a very good percentage

Please whoever has an idea should please educate us.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
yeancahblack:
Goodday everyone.

Please does anyone know if this new CBN policy will also be a benefit for we travelling to Germany? undecided The policy states that for school fees payments, the bank should pay directly into the school's account. How about us?

I mean, we are supposed to fund our BLOCKED ACCOUNT and not the school account. undecided

It's really clear and precise. In the past, they made provisions for financial sustenance for people studying abroad, which gave room for the Payment of the blocked account but now, they only made specific reference to school fees only. This might be in a bid to plug the loophole in the old policy.
Let's see what will happen in days to come.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
yeancahblack:
Goodday everyone.

WELL IN THE PAST A LOT OF OUR GOD FATHERS IN THIS FORUM HAVE USED FORM A SUCCESSFULLY.SO WRITE TO YOUR SCHOOL ASKING FOR INVOICE

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
daontop:

Don't send your original to uni-assist or any school in hard copy form. That is why we always advise people to read the past pages in order to know more about basic things needed. You will only send certified copy of your documents and not original. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
yeancahblack:
Goodday everyone.

Try your luck and start with first bank and then move to the other banks. But make sure you are with school invoice. You never can tell. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
daontop:
Hi everyone. Good morning. Please I have some questions.
1. Has anyone used the uni-assist platform before? I just finished my online application and I need to send the required documents through postal service.

2. The documents needed, is it original or a photocopy(coloured or black and white) cos I can't afford to send my original documents.

3. Has anyone tried paying the application fee from Nigeria? Credit card usage from Nigeria is not available and I want to pay through bank transfer.
Thanks.

Pm for your uniassist payment.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeancahblack: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
honourableseyi:

Try your luck and start with first bank and then move to the other banks. But make sure you are with school invoice. You never can tell. Shalom

Thanks @Shalom.
sorry if my questions are many..But if the school gives me an invoice, i guess it will be paid into the school's account...will the school transfer it to my blocked account ? Or does the invoice make them pay directly into my blocked account.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please is there anyone in Potsdam University, I would appreciate if such person could host me or provide useful information about cheap accomodation for 4 days from March 26th to 30th. I would be coming from Kiel.

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
mostyg:
Please is there anyone in Potsdam University, I would appreciate if such person could host me or provide useful information about cheap accomodation for 4 days from March 26th to 30th. I would be coming from Kiel.

Thank you
pls I want to know what it means to have 10 credits in statistics or maths because it is part of the requirements to admission.pls will like ur urgent help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
debuchy:
pls I want to know what it means to have 10 credits in statistics or maths because it is part of the requirements to admission.pls will like ur urgent help

Did you take courses in Mathematics and or statistics? How many credit unit are the courses all together?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
mostyg:

Did you take courses in Mathematics and or statistics? How many credit unit are the courses all together?
yes I took courses in maths for 4 semesters. It was a 3 unit course per semester
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
debuchy:
yes I took courses in maths for 4 semesters. It was a 3 unit course per semester

I think that suffice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iwuchukwu1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
honourableseyi:

You have gotten the right answers to your question. The requirement(s) is not about what you think or how you think it should be; but what they want it to be. Follow the advise that has been given unto you shapely. Best of luck. Shalom
Oga boss no vex Abeg, you know this whole German visa processing thing can be really stressful and confusing, anyway thank you for your reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
yeancahblack:
Goodday everyone.

Try first bank just as honourable advised, I heard they are funding one's DB
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please is there any institution someone with a CGPA of 2.8 on German scale can apply to. Courses include Engineering and any other science courses (mathematics e.t.c)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
yeancahblack:

Thanks @Shalom.
sorry if my questions are many..But if the school gives me an invoice, i guess it will be paid into the school's account...will the school transfer it to my blocked account ? Or does the invoice make them pay directly into my blocked account.

No. It is just an invoice stating what the fees are meant for. You can contact your coordinator and explain the situation and current Nigeria policy on transfer of money into DB account maybe they can allow you to use school account. But don't do that on your own without the full knowledge of your school and course coordinator; otherwise OYO. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pervic:
Please is there any institution someone with a CGPA of 2.8 on German scale can apply to. Courses include Engineering and any other science courses (mathematics e.t.c)

environmental science uni Bremen, chemistry uni Bonn.....dig deeper

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shakitibob0: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Gbaski247:
I have a friend in Schweinfurt. He is working. I'm moving to Würzburg this summer by God's grace. I have a friend there too, working
bro...They study and work?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Shakitibob0:
bro...They study and work?
Before nkọ. Students job now. It's normal thing.
Abeg, if you know that you had your interview on 7th, please, identify with me. You collected my number but did not call me later. You were wearing suit dat day.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by realone2012: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
I was following this Germany thread sometimes ago. I got discouraged when I realized without enough money for the Blocked Account, the case is OYO.
I'm still not happy about it till now..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shakitibob0: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gbaski247:
Before nkọ. Students job now. It's normal thing.
Abeg, if you know that you had your interview on 7th, please, identify with me. You collected my number but did not call me later. You were wearing suit dat day.
OK bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by holychic: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pervic:
FH Wedel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.