Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! (31067 Views)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by godwinkessi: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
So I'm a year older today, the 16th April.

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

My chairman I didn't know u are this handsome, the advises u gave me on car talk are hits back to back
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Oghumu1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
HAPPY BDAY Sir!!! Wish u long life and good health! May God continue to bless you and your family.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by zonax(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday sir
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Blade21: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

You are a fine man happy birthday I wish you de very best of God for you and those angels please reserve your son for my duagther he's so cute
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by ChrisChino(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hbd bros May God bless you and ur family.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Danfuster(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
happy birthday to you sir, you've been a light to so many on this forum. May you continue to grow in wisdom. Don't forget to relinquish your 2001 Audi S8 Quattro 4.2 V8 2 x DOHC 40V to me grin

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by finestboy1: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday siena.. Learnt a lot from your auto section threads cheesy
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by HopeAlive14(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday, Mr. Siena.

God bless you and your lovely family and enlarge you on every side.

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by guseman(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to you Sir, I wish you all the good things of life
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
bedspread:
Happy birthday brother! Am sure u must have loosened your little boy's hair!

Thanks bro! My son still has his hair in weaves. Tough like mine was at the same age, this is the easiest way to manage it. And soften it naturally. wink
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
refiner:

...happy birthday Mr sienna!...u look very much like my dad!smiley....longlife,peace and prosperity!...amen!

Thanks sis! I'm flattered. smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by jibbish(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday to you boss.
You have left a great legacy in solving automobile problems online.
I salute you sir.
God speed and great tidings in ur new year
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by aisog: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
To my most respected nairaland personality, I've learnt so much from your automobile posts. Continue to age in grace and wisdom. Happy birthday sir!
God bless you.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by pattybf(f): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
happy birthday to u sir!
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Vecto(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
greatgod2012:
Happy birthday sir.

Lovely family! Your kid's handwriting is lovely. Love the hand-made card. Your kids are all cute!
Your wife is adorable!
Wishing you long life and more prosperity!

Send my e-cake o
You see the wife? wink

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by anigbajumo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
Thank you all, my Nairaland family.

And the toddler in my arms is my son, lol. I think he's being mistaken for a girl! grin

HBD sir,am not sure may be i know u on not BT actually remembered that we had an argument about truck services on car section which has been over a year now.
I hope u can re call

Bigger u I pray sir,more joy nd success.

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by yuzedo: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
The card is the most precious thing I've ever seen /read. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are super blessed!

Still reasoning as you wan fresh die. As in, NOBODY for Banana Iceland fresh reach you.. Ah ahn?! Tuale, chyamannnn!!! cool cool cool
Many happy returns!

2 Likes

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by banky3w(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Walahi, I no go miss out on wishing Siena 'd auto guru' a happy birthday. Shine on bro..... Lovely family by the way. I hope you had fun? It is well with your family and soul. Once again, happy birthday to you.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by martineverest(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:

Happy Birthday, Siena!

long life, bro

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by teabully(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Man, love ur dentition

1 Like

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by martineverest(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:

Happy Birthday, Siena!

happy birthday, bro.. Long life
Chop these cakes Belleful

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by suave558(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday sir, here's wishing you the very best in life. . Lovely kid you've got there smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Marvel1206: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
Thank you all, my Nairaland family.

And the toddler in my arms is my son, lol. I think he's being mistaken for a girl! grin

Happy birthday sir. Many more years to come, so this is you.. .your comments are quite mature and this matched my expectations .
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by hucienda: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sir Siena

Legend of the Auto Section!

Lovely fam... precious note there by little Siena.

abeg which t/p you dey use so? All these t/p coys suppose use your dentition do ad o grin

Happy birthday! You looking sooo fresh! Stay fresh!

God continue to bless you(rs).
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by TheArchangel(f): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nairaland oldies are crawling out of the woodworks to wish one of their own a happy birthday, I gotta join them too.
Happy birthday and I wish you the latest Audi R8 coupe

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
Nairaland oldies are crawling out of the woodworks to wish one of their own a happy birthday, I gotta join them too.
Happy birthday and I wish you the latest Audi R8 coupe

Amen! The Audi R8 5.2 FSI V10 GT is the car I want above all others. And I'm working towards one. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by ataspray(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
happy birthday sir
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:

Amen! The Audi R8 5.2 FSI V10 GT is the car I want above all others. And I'm working towards one. wink
Hmm, Where are the pics? engine and interior, is it brand new or naija used, please update your post.
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by DollyParton1(f): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Sir Siena.
May you always be blessed
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by grimadult(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Bday sir!!! Wishing you many more years of joy,grace and God's blessing towards you and your wonderful family. God bless you everyday!
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by olu4life(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Sir Siena of Auto Section. Much respect bruh, known u for over 5years on NL. A wonderful family u got smiley
Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
MULLAH123:

Hmm, Where are the pics? engine and interior, is it brand new or naija used, please update your post.

I haven't got one yet bro. I'm not looking to buy brand new either. More like a 2010 model. Those cars are not cheap!

But hang on - Nigerian used?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person Alert / Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.