Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them (2276 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Neverquit(f): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
I have been very fortunate to have genuine male friends that confide me. Ladies, I will encourage you to have real male friends NOT friend-zoned male friends (there is a HUGE difference, but that is a thread for another day).

I will share few of the experiences my friends had in the hands of women sad.

You can say it's a counter thread to: https://www.nairaland.com/3051283/girls-share-horrible-things-guys

1) Jide
Jide admits that he was 'in the world'. He did somethings that he was not proud off. But he told me that he never led a girl on nor cheated on her. So he decided to 'leave the world' and become celibate. So he got a girlfriend and began that journey. The girl was truthful about not being a virgin though and agreed to become celibate with him. He noticed the girl uploading different pictures. She said they were her brother, uncles, cousins etc. He wasn't fooled though, but gave her the benefit of the doubt. So few months into the relationship, his friends started telling him stories about how the girl was cheating on him. He didn't believe them until they showed him multiple evidence sad. He was really devastated because after the girl got used, she will come back to him crying (and make up stories), about how people were evil. He will then console her (imagine). So after the revelation, he and his friends went to buy condoms (in bulk grin) and had marathon s..with her. He broke up with her afterwards. He still stayed celibate though...

2) Eze
Eze fell deeply in love. He was so in love that his friends felt irritated shocked. He was even ready to propose. He thought the girl was also in love. She already unofficially met his family. He came across series of Whatsapp messages on his girl's phone. Asked her about them. She said it was a guy disturbing her. He believed her. So one day, he saw the guy in a joint (the guy's picture was on his Whatsapp profile). He walked over to talk to the guy. So the convo led to realizing that the girl was playing them both shocked. She also lied to the other guy that Eze was just a guy disturbing her for a relationship lipsrsealed. So guys being guys (instead of fighting like we ladies), they decided to keep sleeping with her. Mehn, after each session, they will then hang out and tell each other about what happened grin. They later broke up with her after few months.

3) Ali
Ali was also in love. He already proposed to his girlfriend (and she said yes). So one day, his girlfriend said she was traveling (for the weekend) to another state for a wedding. Later that day, her best-friend called him telling him all the dirty secrets. Initially he didn't believe her. He thought she was lieing (hoping to steal him or break them up). So she asked him to meet up somewhere that she had to show him something. So after meeting up, she directed him to a street that he was really familiar with (Ghen Ghen), got to a house he was familiar with ( shocked), So they parked a few yards away from the house. Few minutes later, he saw his fiancee (that was meant to be out of town) in his bestfriend's car ( lipsrsealed cry), he still didn't believe it. So his girl's best-friend asked him to chill for few minutes before going in. Fortunately (or unfortunately for his best-friend), he has a spare key to his apartment (for emergency reasons). So he used his spare key to 'surprise' them. What he met was so heartbreaking. The girl's best-friend had to drive back because he was disoriented. He even contemplated committing suicide cry

4) Omoba
Omoba is a gentle soul. He sees the best in everybody. He met a beautiful 'decent' girl. When she showed him some amazing bedmatics, he was heads over heels in love grin. The girl was honest about her past. Said she saw the error in her ways. He believed her. His friends cautioned him not too. They had the perfect relationship. His friends started to tell him that she wasn't faithful, he didn't believe them. Said it was not recent activities but the ones in the past lipsrsealed. She got pregnant. Omoba was excited. He told everybody smiley. He asked the girl to marry him, she said NO shocked. He begged her (mehn that was so sad), she was adamant. Few days later, she came back saying she aborted the pregnancy (ah!). He still wanted to marry her. She later broke up with him. He called and called and called, begging and begging. Still the girl no gree o. So his friends had to do an intervention on him ( angry). He later got sane after few weeks. Few months after, the girl came back begging...i'll gist you guys about his reaction another day grin (Hint: it was epic)

5) Matthew
Matthew was a struggling graduate. He also fell in love. They were talking marriage and babies. He asked her to marry him, she said NO. That he was not yet buoyant to support a family. He was sad, but that gave him the encouragement to strive real hard. He asked her to be patient, she agreed. Few months after, he was invited to a wedding ( cry...you guys already know what follows). The happy bride was his girlfriend (and already unofficially met their respective families). He was SHOCKED. He almost fainted. What he did was epic. He walked up to the couple to congratulate them. When the bride saw him coming she was shocked, he smiled. He turned to the groom and said "Sarah is an interesting girl. Have fun unraveling her many layers". The groom had a confused look on his face. He then hugged the bride, and left (He ate and drank before leaving though). Fortunately, he is now doing extremely well...ladies, patience sometimes can be rewarding.

6) Share yours...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Eeser: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oya as if i knew that there would be a counter thread.
well as i said b4, it goes both ways. whether man, woman or transgender, a heartbreaker is a heartbreaker.

btw, that Matthew is a real G, that's how act when you see a hoe.
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by ClassCaptain(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
I told Bisi to make me scotch egg only for her to bring the Scotch egg .

And put garden egg instead of fowl egg
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by ifex370(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Counter thread grin

FP loading.. Sinaj come n book space

D uncle above me sha.. Must have graduated from uselu

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by JehanEddy07(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Space Booked..

FOR SALE!! grin
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ive been expecting this......
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Last2comment(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Am I the only guy whose heart has never been broken....
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Lasveg(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dis Buhari's administration is something else.
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by lodscott(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Neverquit:
I have been very fortunate to have genuine male friends that confide me. Ladies, I will encourage you to have real male friends NOT friend-zoned male friends (there is a HUGE difference, but that is a thread for another day).

I will share few of the experiences my friends had in the hands of women sad.

You can say it's a counter thread to: https://www.nairaland.com/3051283/girls-share-horrible-things-guys

1) Jide
Jide admits that he was 'in the world'. He did somethings that he was not proud off. But he told me that he never led a girl on nor cheated on her. So he decided to 'leave the world' and become celibate. So he got a girlfriend and began that journey. The girl was truthful about not being a virgin though and agreed to become celibate with him. He noticed the girl uploading different pictures. She said they were her brother, uncles, cousins etc. He wasn't fooled though, but gave her the benefit of the doubt. So few months into the relationship, his friends started telling him stories about how the girl was cheating on him. He didn't believe them until they showed him multiple evidence sad. He was really devastated because after the girl got used, she will come back to him crying (and make up stories), about how people were evil. He will then console her (imagine). So after the revelation, he and his friends went to buy condoms (in bulk grin) and had marathon s..with her. He broke up with her afterwards. He still stayed celibate though...

2) Eze
Eze fell deeply in love. He was so in love that his friends felt irritated shocked. He was even ready to propose. He thought the girl was also in love. She already unofficially met his family. He came across series of Whatsapp messages on his girl's phone. Asked her about them. She said it was a guy disturbing her. He believed her. So one day, he saw the guy in a joint (the guy's picture was on his Whatsapp profile). He walked over to talk to the guy. So the convo led to realizing that the girl was playing them both shocked. She also lied to the other guy that Eze was just a guy disturbing her for a relationship lipsrsealed. So guys being guys (instead of fighting like we ladies), they decided to keep sleeping with her. Mehn, after each session, they will then hang out and tell each other about what happened grin. They later broke up with her after few months.

3) Ali
Ali was also in love. He already proposed to his girlfriend (and she said yes). So one day, his girlfriend said she was traveling (for the weekend) to another state for a wedding. Later that day, her best-friend called him telling him all the dirty secrets. Initially he didn't believe her. He thought she was lieing (hoping to steal him or break them up). So she asked him to meet up somewhere that she had to show him something. So after meeting up, she directed him to a street that he was really familiar with (Ghen Ghen), got to a house he was familiar with ( shocked), So they parked a few yards away from the house. Few minutes later, he saw his fiancee (that was meant to be out of town) in his bestfriend's car ( lipsrsealed cry), he still didn't believe it. So his girl's best-friend asked him to chill for few minutes before going in. Fortunately (or unfortunately for his best-friend), he has a spare key to his apartment (for emergency reasons). So he used his spare key to 'surprise' them. What he met was so heartbreaking. The girl's best-friend had to drive back because he was disoriented. He even contemplated committing suicide cry

4) Omoba
Omoba is a gentle soul. He sees the best in everybody. He met a beautiful 'decent' girl. When she showed him some amazing bedmatics, he was heads over heels in love grin. The girl was honest about her past. Said she saw the error in her ways. He believed her. His friends cautioned him not too. They had the perfect relationship. His friends started to tell him that she wasn't faithful, he didn't believe them. Said it was not recent activities but the ones in the past lipsrsealed. She got pregnant. Omoba was excited. He told everybody smiley. He asked the girl to marry him, she said NO shocked. He begged her (mehn that was so sad), she was adamant. Few days later, she came back saying she aborted the pregnancy (ah!). He still wanted to marry her. She later broke up with him. He called and called and called, begging and begging. Still the girl no gree o. So his friends had to do an intervention on him ( angry). He later got sane after few weeks. Few months after, the girl came back begging...i'll gist you guys about his reaction for another day grin (Hint: it was epic)

5) Matthew
Matthew was a struggling graduate. He also fell in love. They were talking marriage and babies. He asked her to marry him, she said NO. That he was not yet buoyant to support a family. He was sad, but that gave him the encouragement to strive real hard. He asked her to be patient, she agreed. Few months after, he was invited to a wedding ( cry...you guys already know what follows). The happy bride was his girlfriend (and already unofficially met their respective family). He was SHOCKED. He almost fainted. What he did was epic. He walked up the the couple to congratulate them. When the bride saw him coming she was shocked, he smiled. He turned to the groom and said "Sarah is an interesting girl. Have fun unraveling her many layers". The groom had a confusing look on his face. He then hugged the bride, and left (He ate and drank before leaving though). Fortunately, he is now doing extremely well...ladies, patience sometimes can be rewarding.

6) Share yours...

keep lying till you become a liability
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Neverquit(f): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ha ha

Yes, it goes both ways. Ladies and gents should not let a heartbreak change who they are though. Some of the guys I spoke with already changed for the worst cry

Abbeyunique2:
Oya as if i knew that there would be a counter thread.
well as i said b4, it goes both ways. whether man, woman or transgender, a heartbreaker is a heartbreaker.

btw, that Matthew is a real G, that's how act when you see a hoe.
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Neverquit(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
You are very fortunate. smiley

Last2comment:
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Silly me...I was juz browsing down to find airsultan... grin grin

Boo...share urs...don't be shy, I wanna read it.
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by ifex370(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
lodscott:

grin wicked
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by missvera(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Am I the only one that believe these stories were cooked by OP?
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Neverquit(f): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Interesting analogy.

Go out more, talk to more people, in short, explore the world around you to know what is happening

missvera:
Am I the only one that believe these stories were cooked by OP?
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Neverquit(f): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
You have been noticed

lodscott:

Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cc: kashybaby smiley.

My story: There was this girl I told to fry one egg for me and boil, can you just imagine she fried the wrong egg and boiled the wrong egg! angry

Missvera, I agree with you.
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by CaroLyner(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
both guys and girls get hurt equally so dont play the victim game

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by midolian(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
My story...

Hmmm
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by itstpia8: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
So he decided to 'leave the world' and become celibate. So he got a girlfriend and began that journey.

The girl . . . agreed to become celibate with him.

Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by unapapadeycraze: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nice thread.
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by ebubey(f): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
sorry bt u sound like u got this stories frm a nollywood movie undecided
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Last2comment:

Not at all bro,not at all.
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Michellla(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
fabricated bollocks
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Sunky200: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
space taken
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Sunky200: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
i was here
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by ba7man(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Went to visit her back in school.
She received a phone call and told me she wanted to quickly dash off to campus that she'll be back soon. She didn't return that day. cry

I woke up early and waited at a roadside spot for her to return........ a guy drove past with her in the front seat to drop her off at home like 10am.

Felt real sad but broke up with her anyway.

Right now she's no longer sexy. cheesy

Plus she tries to get chummy with me online but I reply whenever I feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2016
all the stories have one storyline, you need to improve your skills op undecided

Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2016
Lol funny stories
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. will be back
Re: Guys Share Horrible Things Girls Have Done To Them by chiwetel(f): 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
Last2comment:

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Story Of A Slave, Her Lover And Their White Masters / Do You Think Women Who Ride Harley Davidson Are More Attractive Than Ordinaries? / Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.