Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR (23429 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Breaking Delta Senator Peter Nwaobosi Did Not Fully Declare His Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by lordgosh: 4:11am On Apr 17, 2016
donphilopus:
Look at his face like a capon. I'm not even bothered about this useless Senator for now. The Senator whose file should be visited by our anti-graft agencies is that stupid woman from Ekiti State (Sen. Olujimi Abiodun) who in a bid to support the bill for the amendment of CCB/CCT, said if they cannot help a neighbor (Saraki) in times of trouble, the trouble (CCT) may soon visit them. The woman even thought she was making sense!

I wonder why reasonable set of Ekiti People are not into politics.....only the dullard one's we have seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by petrelli07: 5:08am On Apr 17, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Now I am very convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Sahara Reporters has been contracted to facilitate the implosion of Nigeria. This is how this government will continue bickering with its citizens till the country eventually implodes. I wonder if SR are part of the US backed destabilizing militia in Nigeria that RevDesm0ndjuju spoke about.
So the solution is to allow them keep stealing abi? SMH
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Syjibrin(f): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2016
modath:

Wishes are not horses smiley
other wise every one would have rode on it
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by prof12(m): 6:44am On Apr 17, 2016
While I was discussing the issue of amending the CCB Act I told my friends that the senators backing or about to back the move are guilty of same offences as Saraki

l will the like CCB and EFCC to commence speedy and comprehensive investigation on all legislators in the upper and lower chambers.
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by chiefobdk(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Masanto:
I swear i fear and respect these Sahara Reporters guys

Wat evidence did Sahara reporters give.
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by chiefobdk(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2016
seunmsg:

Sahara Reporters is a very responsible and patriotic platform that is doing a great job of exposing and fighting corruption in Nigeria. All reasonable Nigerians who abhors corruption should commend their patriotic service to the nation.

If Nigeria will develop to the level of her potentials, all hands must be on deck to fight corruption. Platforms like Sahara Reporters who are in the forefront of this battle must be supported by all patriots.

Sahara reporters. apc propaganda army
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Masanto: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2016
chiefobdk:

Wat evidence did Sahara reporters give.
can u refute their claim?

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by chiefobdk(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Masanto:
can u refute their claim?

why should I believe a shallow message with out proof.

the same way they claimed court nullified akpabio's election
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by dklex(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2016
donphilopus:
Look at his face like a capon. I'm not even bothered about this useless Senator for now. The Senator whose file should be visited by our anti-graft agencies is that stupid woman from Ekiti State (Sen. Olujimi Abiodun) who in a bid to support the bill for the amendment of CCB/CCT, said if they cannot help a neighbor (Saraki) in times of trouble, the trouble (CCT) may soon visit them. The woman even thought she was making sense!

Example of a bad mother. Wonder the the type of lesson she will teach her kids? Telling them stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Masanto: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2016
chiefobdk:

why should I believe a shallow message with out proof.

the same way they claimed court nullified akpabio's election
SR hardly disapoint. Dnt worry u wil soon see proof. D same way they av been exposing currupt politicians lyk saraki

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by chiefobdk(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Masanto:
SR hardly disapoint. Dnt worry u wil soon see proof. D same way they av been exposing currupt politicians lyk saraki

Sahara reporters haa been disappointing...

apc government attack tool.
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Joel3:
grin and people expect other countries to take Nigeria serious? its very clear Nigeria condition is worst than I thought. is there any hope for redemption?
My brother, it is a serious condition. Even the masses, the poor are not helping matters in the name of political, ethnic and religious affiliation.
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
orakao8:
Mtchewwww......Propaganda....Why didn't SR see it since?

So the claim is not valid because because they're just seeing it?

Your comment is a tacit support for corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor / Muric Decries Burning Of Six Fulanis In Gboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.