Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine (35196 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests Woman, Two Men For Drug Trafficking (photos) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by gwales: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
The most industrious tribe

16 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Mekurexx: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
My People...... cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Samexdx(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Addicted2Women: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
PentiumPro:

See how the thing dey pain you

Kid.
Have a nice day
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by gretblue: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hope some will not say it is witch hunting sorry tribal hunting.

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
My people will never learn

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Just look how racist this fuccker is, he won't be banned because the moderators are Yoruba.
But let me make my own racist comment and you will see how i will be banned.

Yoruba girls na ashawo.
My comment will be deleted and i will be banned, trust me

grin grin

When someone from the red-mud enclave calls people from other places ashewo grin

Me and my friends just..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Ewatomi26(f): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Only if she was contented, she even had the means to dubai with her own money, wow...

A lesson for all..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by gretblue: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Nairaland is so racist.
Look at all the racist comments above, they won't ban them because they're from the same tribe.

But let me show you how easy is it to ban a non Yoruba.

I heard they eat human meat and drink children's blood in Yorubaland
You heard but you fail to confirm it continue feeding on hearsay.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by DaBullIT(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
PentiumPro:

Check or to confirm ?

No vex na confirm I come concor

So I concur , concur

Hehehehe grin

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by bigtt76(f): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why is she bringing it back to Nigeria? I thought it was usually outbound? Yesterday guy was caught on outbound undecided people nor go learn shaa. The mula's sword waiting to chop off their heads seem not to be a deterant.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by 4nobody4every1: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
sad angry
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
In the land of hardworking jews,a woman worked harder.
Her name MRS ONYEKA

She's not our sister. Check her name: "Dorothy Onyekas".

She's from the Caribbean grin

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Why is she bringing it back to Nigeria? I thought it was usually outbound? Yesterday guy was caught on outbound undecided people nor go learn shaa. The mula's sword waiting to chop off their heads seem not to be a deterrent.

Tinubu & FFK lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

She's not our sister. Check her name: "Dorothy Onyekas".

She's from the Caribbean grin

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahhahaahahaha

Hehhehehehehehehehhehe

Caribbean

. No kee me with Laff abeg

Na caribean-JewGbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by YonkijiSappo: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
loool!!, I don laff fall down from chair....
Ibos... which way na? It is like you people are going even deeper into this thing..... the more we all condemn you folks, the more of it we get.
Na waa o.....!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by bigtt76(f): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol

BuddhaPalm:

Tinubu & FFK lipsrsealed

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by NJUWA(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
better than BOKO HARAM
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by YonkijiSappo: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
YourNemesis:
Hhahahaha..... Na dem dem
Ndi Obos at it again ...... Doing what they are best known for.

loool, Ndi Obo ......
How did you even think of coining that? grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by ogaJona(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
The day I write against jujuRoba people any mod wey go ban me go d!e. make u nah enjoy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by winj: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
IGBO??
Yes...

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
I never knew food done ready.
Association of Name Checker, Ikorodu Branch, Lagos state.
Na dem dem again.
Many of these people need to be rehabilitated after they bagged their jail term.
Instead of Nnamdi Kanu to educate his people from engaging in drugs, the idiot even ripped them off.
I wish these people are sentenced to death.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by femo86(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't usually do this but seems the "name-checking" spirit don enter me.

Which branch i go join na? Abroad Branch dey so grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by san316(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
She is only trying to diversify you know. Thats the direction of FGN presently.

And for the name checkers, drug trafficking is not an exclusive reserve of any tribe...

But some people own too much abeg. Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by tuna4servi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Association of names checker and the name is.........?

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by streetzdreamz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
First story i will read and the culprit didnt blame the devil or another being but took the blame solely, thats a huge step towards repentance, i hope she gets a lesser verdict from the court of law.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by PentiumPro(f): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Kid.
Have a nice day

Even your username shows how unserious you are

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Coolgent(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
A hardworking woman indeed
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by scobyy2007: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
LOOOOOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hagm0nd:
In the land of hardworking jews,a woman worked harder.
Her name MRS ONYEKA

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by dacovajnr: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
By their Names you shall know them...3 Israelites within the space of 2days...Haba! If we grant them independence their land go take overall from Colombia as the drug capital of the world..#AwonSoso undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by tylerbraid(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Nairaland is so racist.
Look at all the racist comments above, they won't ban them because they're from the same tribe.

But let me show you how easy is it to ban a non Yoruba.

I heard they eat human meat and drink children's blood in Yorubaland

U hear?? But how come we don't see it? Seeing is believing... We see kidnap, rape, drug trafficking etc associated with that particular eastern tribe? Why??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by NeuroBoss(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Anyi b'anyi again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug / 120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.