Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,498 members, 7,840,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine (35199 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests Woman, Two Men For Drug Trafficking (photos) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by I888(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2016
doskie:
I am from edo state; I have lived in the west since graduation. I love yorubas for the respect they have. yoruba women even greet me ekaro sir when they are clearly older than me. I love this people. I dont allow prejudice distort my judgement; they are far more humble than people jn my state. let us learn to put an end to tribalism. During the south Africa wars against nigeria (apartheid) recently. my friend in South africa told me about how he accomodated 13 people in his one room. majority of them yorubas till their place was safe. he is an igbo man. he did not allow hate of tribe override his action. let us love ourselves. we meet in the diaspora, let us hug each other like brothers.
Yeah, I am glad that I mostly see this on Nairaland. But if offline is anything close to what we see on Nairaland, Nigeria will be spilling with blood. However, Nairaland igbos are taking this too far. My mum is from Edo state, Benin to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by redcliff: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Its the hard-working Lagos developers again!

Now I understand why they call Yorubas lazy and they
claiming to be hard-working. It took me a whole lot of time to figure it out

This is why It annoys the hell out of me when i see some Yorubas
cosigning this hardworking and industrious nonsense they claim.

We might as well call you a criminal if you think they are hard-working/industrious

We have nothing in common with them which is why I don't understand why some
Yorubas still kiss their butts forming One Nigeria. Criminality is against our Omoluabi ethos

Just this week alone, we've had like 7 on the front page, what about the thousands that haven't been caught
The ones who are looking to get into it

No wonder they also claim richest grin Richest my ebony ass

All these bollshit just to spite a tribe? You and many others like you are the reasons why nigeria and the black race would forever remain stagnant. Its not a curse. It was systematically woven into your dna by nature itself.. the black man...smh

Ps: you need this for yourself

doskie: I am from edo state; I have lived in the west since graduation. I love yorubas for the respect they have. yoruba women even greet me ekaro sir when they are clearly older than me. I love this people. I dont allow prejudice distort my judgement; they are far more humble than people jn my state. let us learn to put an end to tribalism. During the south Africa wars against nigeria (apartheid) recently. my friend in South africa told me about how he accomodated 13 people in his one room. majority of them yorubas till their place was safe. he is an igbo man. he did not allow hate of tribe override his action. let us love ourselves. we meet in the diaspora, let us hug each other like brothers.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Ejefash(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2016
EJEFASH
that woman is a Yoruba woman,whenever somebody commits crime,he or she is Igbo why ?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by samsam2019: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Nairaland is so racist.
Look at all the racist comments above, they won't ban them because they're from the same tribe.

But let me show you how easy is it to ban a non Yoruba.

I heard they eat human meat and drink children's blood in Yorubaland
the Yorubas and igbos are of the same race.

So stop embarrassing yourself and your family online
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
redcliff:

All these bollshit just to spite a tribe? You and many others like you are the reasons why nigeria and the black race would forever remain stagnant. Its not a curse. It was systematically woven into your dna by nature itself.. the black man...smh

Ps: you need this for yourself

That my pops accommodated a lot of eboes in Akure during the civil war doesn't stop them despising us and calling us names. Oh! and please don't tell me not to generalize ooo. I'm not a newbie on this forum same with Facebook and Twitter. Lol I don't even hate eboes anymore. I've outgrown it because the way I see things is different now but I don't like them either so I tend to avoid being around them.

Anyway, that was me just saying it the way it is. I didn't even curse or insult them

Also, if I were in that man shoes, I would have done the same. I have stories to tell but its not necessary so you don't think I'm fabricating stuff
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by redcliff: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Whathaveidone:

That my pops accommodated a lot of eboes in Akure during the civil war doesn't stop them despising us and calling us names. Oh! and please don't tell me not to generalize ooo. I'm not a newbie on this forum same with Facebook and Twitter. Lol I don't even hate eboes anymore. I've outgrown it because the way I see things is different now but I don't like them either so I tend not to be in their gatherings because I can't deal with the negative energy

Anyway, that was me just saying it the way it is. I didn't even curse or insult them

Also, if I were in that man shoes, I would have done the same. I have stories to tell but its not necessary so you don't think I'm fabricating stuff

You are just too sick.. read what you are saying here. It doesnt even make any sense. You cannot be in their gathering yet you would do the same thing the man in SA did. Now you are the most confused man of 2016. Lol.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
redcliff:

You are just too sick.. read what you are saying here. It doesnt even make any sense. You cannot be in their gathering yet you would do the same thing the man in SA did. Now you are the most confused man of 2016. Lol.

You better watch your akpu mouth before i unleash my e-sabers on you. Iddiot boy!

So because i avoid being in their gatherings means when i see one in trouble especially
in a life or death situation, I won't help him?

Odoyo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by rafcrown(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
IBO ? WHY NOW ? BIA-FRAUD
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by rafcrown(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
WRONG PERCEPTION.
Addicted2Women:
Nairaland is so racist.
Look at all the racist comments above, they won't ban them because they're from the same tribe.

But let me show you how easy is it to ban a non Yoruba.

I heard they eat human meat and drink children's blood in Yorubaland
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by rafcrown(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
MAKING MONEY "BY ALL MEANS "CALL THEM.KWENU?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Seun Osewa, you need to start banning those who claim to be in "Name checkers association". This country's problems are already too plenty, we don't need more tribalism to make things worse.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by ainasola7: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
I disappointing not the money woman wanted make her do cocaine carrying
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Jude015(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Whats wrong with all of u ?
Acting like little kids
Its a shame that the youths are letting the same tribalism and sentiments that destroyed and wasted the previous generation cloud ur judgements
Stop being tribalistic and face the truth!!
Nigeria as a country is corrupt
Wether igbos,hausas and yorubas
Abacha was a massive looter,
Dasuki is a thief
Jonathan is a thief
Obasanjo defrauded our power sector of billions
Demeji bankole stole
Amaechi stole
I can keep going on and on
U people shud change ur way of thinking not just for ur sakes but for the sake of ur future generations
Tribalism wud take us no where and moderator u shud learn to do ur work
By deleting all the comments of tribalistic fools in this forum
Its fast becoming a den of tribalists.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by ainasola7: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
I disappointing not the money woman wanted make her do cocaine carrying ;DI disappointing not the money woman wanted make her do cocaine carrying grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by redcliff: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Whathaveidone:

You better watch your akpu mouth before i unleash my e-sabers on you. Iddiot boy!

So because i avoid being in their gatherings means when i see one in trouble especially
in a life or death situation, I won't help him?

Odoyo

Lol.. you just confirmed you made no sense earlier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.