Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine (35195 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests Woman, Two Men For Drug Trafficking (photos) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by CRAPHA96(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
LOL....my people take am easy with them....MODERATORS START UR JOB....DNT TAKE SIDES.....DELETE THIS POST.....seun swung seun na three times I call u....be like Linda ikeji not like omojunwa
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by I888(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
PentiumPro:

See how the thing dey pain you
You are older than this to meddle with kids who chose to display their stupidity for the world to see. I don't blame those who have resort to insulting Igbos on a thread like this though, if not for the stupid igbos among us who wouldn't respect themselves on nairaland, always blowing trumpet.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by funmijoyb(f): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
God have mercy! all d NDLEA staffs in Nigeria should be heading towards igbolands to give orientation on drugs and is now time igbo parents to start training their kids.

see illustrious daughter of igbo woman.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by jibbish(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
They don't disappoint.
They represent their region well.
The Lost tribe of Isreal.
The hardest working region in Nigeria striving to develop cities that is not theirs.

Name Checkers Association, Abuja Branch
Gwarimpa Unit.

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by funmijoyb(f): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
CRAPHA96:
LOL....my people take am easy with them....MODERATORS START UR JOB....DNT TAKE SIDES.....DELETE THIS POST.....seun swung seun na three times I call u....be like Linda ikeji not like omojunwa
why should it be deleted? is it a fake news? u r a funny guy.
why is it that ibos on nairaland hates to hear fullanis, baby factories, fake products, Drug dealing, Rape, Prostitution on d news website? it must be bcus dr names are always/often found in d stories.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Ray360: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
haaa! Tribalism and bigotry has really crescendoed on nairaland. look at the alarming number of tribal comments above me. smh. nairaland has lost it. oga Seun, please, be more draconian in your issue of bans to those who abuse another tribe.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by shegra58: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Originality007:

Let me just Check the name and report,
Reading...................................Oh! That name again, well am not surprise

Nigeria Association Of Name Checker

Surulere branch,
Lagos State
adeniran ogunsanya chapter I represent grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by fareed69(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Guess what came to my mind when I saw the Caption.

I knelt down and had to pray that it should not be our Jew Sister

But at last it turned out to be them.

Igbo Kwenu

Na Business now.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by abduljabbar4(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Nairaland is so racist.
Look at all the racist comments above, they won't ban them because they're from the same tribe.

But let me show you how easy is it to ban a non Yoruba.

I heard they eat human meat and drink children's blood in Yorubaland
Seun ban this guy for insulting my Admin's tribe!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by justmenoni: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na only ngeneukwenu no get cardigan for this picture wey you put oo

quote author=Sunofgod post=44764139]Name Checkers Associations - food is ready.

NL apologizes for the delay today.......enjoy!

[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by ogaJona(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Naira land mods are the taking sides, tell me u ain't seeing all this tribal remarks taught spelling fully the name of a tribe to cast aspersions contradicts one of nairalands rules and regulations. or do I have right to do and post whatever I want to post.? I need answers fast before I begin.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by piagetskinner(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na who lamentation help??

She will learn her lesson in prison
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
To hell with Seun and his moderators, nairaland has become a home where tribalistic youths come to roost. I say again to hell with you-Seun and your mods. Keep promoting shit on your site, it may end up going the way of others. Bunch of sycophants...lol.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by shollyboy2: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
This NCA don turn me sef to name checker too.. Na name me too kan use style check here too... it snot like this NCA aint always wrong when it comes to checking names of Drug dealers

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Bimpe29: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Eyaaa! Nemesis caught with her.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by sukkot: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
if you need epp registering your name checkers association branch with the nigerian federal ministry of works please email me so we can send the paperwork out to you

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by desty4nl: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
[left][/left][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]
comradeodunze:
To hell with Seun and his moderators, nairaland has become a home where tribalistic youths come to roost. I say again to hell with you-Seun and your mods. Keep promoting shit on your site, it may end up going the way of others. Bunch of sycophants...lol.
YourNemesis:

What stupid bias are you talking about?
It is well known that the people from the region east of the niger are certified drug mules and crime addicts.

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
cool I am just here to check out the NATIVE NAME

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Same crime, same ppl, same lousy excuse. angry

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by MDJALO(m): 2:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Be hinna be ko, hande rahade nyede holbabe
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by YonkijiSappo: 3:43am On Apr 17, 2016
MDJALO:
Be hinna be ko, hande rahade nyede holbabe

Haaahahah, be hinna yimbe wuybe. Jomiraawo kisnu be ...
Honestly speaking.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by nextstep(m): 4:01am On Apr 17, 2016
What is Dubai security doing? How ones these people are not arrested upon all the pre-boarding security and X-rays?

I'm going to assume they are not stupid: perhaps they already know from the X-rays, but they just alert Nigeria customs about a particular passenger, so they won't have to deal with extradition or jailing them... That's the only explanation that makes sense...

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by JayJustus(m): 4:12am On Apr 17, 2016
nextstep:
What is Dubai security doing? How ones these people are not arrested upon all the pre-boarding security and X-rays?

I'm going to assume they are not stupid: perhaps they already know from the X-rays, but they just alert Nigeria customs about a particular passenger, so they won't have to deal with extradition or jailing them... That's the only explanation that makes sense...

yes I think this is the new strategy employed by NDLEA...spoke to a Malaysian immigration officer...they claimed that in order to save Nigeria's name on the international scene it's better they catch them at home so as to avoid death by hanging...better they catch them at home and let them roast in the prison

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by saintandsinnerz: 4:40am On Apr 17, 2016
funmijoyb:

why should it be deleted? is it a fake news? u r a funny guy.
why is it that ibos on nairaland hates to hear fullanis, baby factories, fake products, Drug dealing, Rape, Prostitution on d news website? it must be bcus dr names are always/often found in d stories.

And all you listed, the yorubas are not found in them right? The first step to healing yourself of acute tribalism and hatred is for you to know that your people are also involve in all the crimes you listed above. Stop spreading hate and tribal bigotry because it's destroying the essence of your humanity
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by doskie(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2016
she said her husband abandoned her and the kids so we can throw her a pity party. how many average hustling niggaz have gone yo dubai? she goes to dubai like market place yet she should be pitied.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by doskie(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2016
I888:
You are older than this to meddle with kids who chose to display their stupidity for the world to see. I don't blame those who have resort to insulting Igbos on a thread like this though, if not for the stupid igbos among us who wouldn't respect themselves on nairaland, always blowing trumpet.
this tribalism on nl is getting annoying. who says a person from another tribe will not push drugs? tribes dont make criminals. criminals are criminals notwithstanding their tribes. there are more hardworking igbo men in alaba I know who dont push drugs.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 17, 2016
funmijoyb:
God have mercy! all d NDLEA staffs in Nigeria should be heading towards igbolands to give orientation on drugs and is now time igbo parents to start training their kids.

see illustrious daughter of igbo woman.
you be grade 1 tribalist,see ur dp!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2016
Lol all these fake people forming non-tribalists are here with their sermons. Gtfoh and go to church if you can't stand the heat

Its fire for fire. The only time we see you hypocrites come out is when it's against you

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by eromspete(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2016
I think its possible that's what they did..

All these hustlers are spoiling Nigerian reputation in Dubai too much cry

So hard to be a Nigerian in the UAE

nextstep:

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by sunny2k: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2016
no wonder dey wanted der own Biafra

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by I888(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
doskie:
this tribalism on nl is getting annoying. who says a person from another tribe will not push drugs? tribes dont make criminals. criminals are criminals notwithstanding their tribes. there are more hardworking igbo men in alaba I know who dont push drugs.
Bro, if you are an igbo person, please caution igbos on Nairaland. They talk too much and boast too much, much to my dislike. Don't blame the Yorubas because this set of igbos on nairaland portray igbos as people with unhealthy pride. angry

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine by doskie(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2016
I888:
Bro, if you are an igbo person, please caution igbos on Nairaland. They talk too much and boast too much, much to my dislike. Don't blame the Yorubas because this set of igbos on nairaland portray igbos as people with unhealthy pride. angry
I am from edo state; I have lived in the west since graduation. I love yorubas for the respect they have. yoruba women even greet me ekaro sir when they are clearly older than me. I love this people. I dont allow prejudice distort my judgement; they are far more humble than people jn my state. let us learn to put an end to tribalism. During the south Africa wars against nigeria (apartheid) recently. my friend in South africa told me about how he accomodated 13 people in his one room. majority of them yorubas till their place was safe. he is an igbo man. he did not allow hate of tribe override his action. let us love ourselves. we meet in the diaspora, let us hug each other like brothers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo) / 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug / 120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.