Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) (48435 Views)

Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Atiku's Son Aminu Locked Up In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by londoner: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2016
V0lv0:
Dont mind some silly and ignorant peeps. Majority of Nigerians are married to Nigerians just like majority of Ghanaians are married to Ghanaians. Its normal that from time to time you will find intercultural mixed marriages.Chris Ottoh married Damilola and Kofi Annan also married a Nigerian lady. Its not the first and am sure it wont be the last.These men should stop getting their panties in a twist. In fact i would say there are more Ghanaian and Liberian marriages than Ghanaian and Nigerian marriages but i dont hear Ghanaians or Liberians spewing such nonsense. This man and woman just happened to fall inlove with each other. I dont think their nationality was the reason for the marriage in the first place.

Exactly, and I'm pretty sure when a Ghanaian man marries a Liberian Ghanaian men don't use that fact to berate and put down their women online like we always see with Nigerian men here.

Even if they choose a non Ghanaian women Ghanaian men still defend their women. Nigerian men need to learn from them because even other nationalities see this and shake their heads at Nigerian men for doing that. Let whoever finds love marry that person regardless of where they're from.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2016
I won't blame him. Good girls are no longer available in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by V0lv0(f): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2016
londoner:

Exactly, and I'm pretty sure when a Ghanaian man marries a Liberian Ghanaian men don't use that fact to berate and put down their women online like we always see with Nigerian men here.

Even if they choose a non Ghanaian women Ghanaian men still defend their women. Nigerian men need to learn from them because even other nationalities see this and shake their heads at Nigerian men for doing that. Let whoever finds love marry that person regardless of where they're from.
This is very true. Ghanaian men dont put Ghanaian women down. In fact they are always the first to defend us when someone says sh1t about us. Even if you marry from a different country or nationality there is no need to put your country men or women down. I hate it when people talk sh1t about Ghanaian men and will always defend them no matter what. The funny thing is if a man cannot treat his own women right then more than likely he will treat other women worse. Some people may havw bad expeeiences dating guys or girls from their country. It happens but it doesnt mean all are bad and all should be mocked or put down.
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Does this mean we no longer have decent gals in 9ja?
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by londoner: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Coolgent:
Does this mean we no longer have decent gals in 9ja?

Well maybe you don't have decent girls in your family.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by londoner: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
cardoctor:
I won't blame him. Good girls are no longer available in Nigeria?

So the girls in your family are not good girls? Sorry about that, but no need to air your family laundry on NL.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by londoner: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
V0lv0:
This is very true. Ghanaian men dont put Ghanaian women down. In fact they are always the first to defend us when someone says sh1t about us. Even if you marry from a different country or nationality there is no need to put your country men or women down. I hate it when people talk sh1t about Ghanaian men and will always defend them no matter what. The funny thing is if a man cannot treat his own women right then more than likely he will treat other women worse. Some people may havw bad expeeiences dating guys or girls from their country. It happens but it doesnt mean all are bad and all should be mocked or put down.

Yeah true in most cases but my Ghanain ex would put Ghanaian women down but I told him off and he stopped. Most of the time though they don't talk badly about their women in front of outsiders.
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
londoner:

So the girls in your family are not good girls? Sorry about that, but no need to air your family laundry on NL.

Why are sounding like a cuunt. Can't you see the question mark at the end of the sentence?
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by PetroDolla3: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aponkye!

Anuofia! Ibu onye oshil. Onyiora.

Undernourished, under educated, unemployable suffering n smiling dirty, ugly pig!

How is it my fault that you live a miserable existence in a country that smells like a fvcking cat piss?

Omo naija, Generator Republic!

Mudder fugger

EmekaBlue:
Gerrara here...Si eba puo...
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:34am On Apr 18, 2016
sia...u r just a stupid person fr assuming al u r stating coz of ghanaian very ugly trad attires...d truth is bitter and dey pain u..
PetroDolla3:
Aponkye!

Anuofia! Ibu onye oshil. Onyiora.

Undernourished, under educated, unemployable suffering n smiling dirty, ugly pig!

How is it my fault that you live a miserable existence in a country that smells like a fvcking cat piss?

Omo naija, Generator Republic!

Mudder fugger

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by PetroDolla3: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2016
EmekaBlue cool EmekaWhite You better change your name to Emekaf00l cool such inferiority complex!

EmekaBlue:
sia...u r just a stupid person fr assuming al u r stating coz of ghanaian very ugly trad attires...d truth is bitter and dey pain u..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nonsense
PetroDolla3:
EmekaBlue cool EmekaWhite You better change your name to Emekaf00l cool such inferiority complex!

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by PetroDolla3: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Nonsense
fuelish magg0t with an IQ of 2! You must be the most fuelish mudder fugger on shitnairaland!
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Y r u so bitter and cursing without sense...My guy just get lost...Useless boy
PetroDolla3:
fuelish magg0t with an IQ of 2! You must be the most fuelish mudder fugger on shitnairaland!
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by Seunnzy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
oldtopics:
angry angry angry angry
ur nt hapi abt it?
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by londoner: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
cardoctor:

Why are sounding like a cuunt. Can't you see the question mark at the end of the sentence?

Lol...well if you use language like that maybe I'm not far from fact. Before your sentence you made a statement that 'you won't blame him'

Fare enough but don't cry over my question. I just exposed your hypocrisy that's all.
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by PetroDolla3: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Y r u so bitter and cursing without sense...My guy just get lost...Useless boy
fuelish goat!

My dog has more sense than this mad, stvpid, smelly mudder fugger!
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
As a Gh guy wht r u even doin here..beta go to ur useless thread with no fun...im sure u r a young rat..no respect whatsoeva...Im Done
PetroDolla3:
fuelish goat!

My dog has more sense than this mad, stvpid, smelly mudder fugger!

Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by Tem12(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
happney65:

When na Yanga una dey do..how he no go go Ghana..Me na Somalia i dey go sef.. grin
Good for you.
Re: Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) by Kelewele(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Ghana traditional outfit always too local xcept those ghana prints Nigeria uses to do designs..#JustSaying
Just wish them well and move on with your miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.