Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari (23468 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by veekid(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2016
they'll; have your forgotten they were cousins
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by jking001(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2016
Jail all of them,who them help?
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Bjergtrolde: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Wait o, have I missed something? When were all those people tried and found guilty in a court of law or is the former professor of law advocating lynching?

1 Like

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by monsterlobster: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Lol! Anybodythat is not too old 2steal must not be considered too old. 2 suffer consequences
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Dminister(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2016
All these is all about media threat and media propagandas . Make an arrest first before you jail stupid propagandists.

1 Like

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by sunkoye: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Oh.. but they are not too old to dip both hands in the cookie jar abi? angry
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Willybos(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2016
Is too old But he can looted Nigeria money, jail must Go Mr. President!
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by girlfriendsnatc: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:

http://sunnewsonline.com/2-1bn-arms-fund-treat-jonathan-with-caution-presidential-adviser-sagay-tells-buhari/

Advocating too old to be jailed? But they weren't too old to steal when they were stealing. And to think I've read books written by Professor Sagay. This man has lost all credibility with this malodorous point of view. Maybe it's the old age making him delusional and deficient in good judgment.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by emmanuelmichael(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Nonsense
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2016
donphilopus:

If you can support him for doing that, then I would believe you ain't sentimental because Anenih is your kinsman from Edo State. (Some people might think you're supporting it because he's Esan while you're Benin). I know of some people who always support 'their (our) own' when issue of corruption arises. They always call it witch-hunt even when it's crystal clear.

Meanwhile, whatever action he (Buhari) takes though, he still has my support!
I am also from Edo state and I want Anenih jailed! Also Dokpesi if he is guilty I want him jailed even though we are from same tribe! Till date even d pple of Benin and d entire Edo sate ve not forgiven Lucky Igbinedion over how he raped d state with impunity! This is d reason I m alws proud of my state! We re not some myopic ethnic bigots who see thieves from their places as their brothers and allow ethnic sentiments to assuage their sense of justice!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Alert! Fake news, fake interview.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by bluecircle470: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Sagay is a little bias in his judgement. Is Jonathan bigger than d law court?
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Etizz: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2016
I will say it over and over again,
Buhari have no right to jail anybody,

The law have that power...

Until anyone is found guilty, he or she is still a suspect....

1 Like

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Okudiover(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
If they are too old to go to jail would they be too old to go to heaven or hell when they die? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
Will IBB, Abdulsalam ever go to jail for their thievery. Why is it nobody is talking about them?
Why didn't you as well talk about them when Jonathan was the president? Why are you just remembering them now? Only thieves under Jonathan administration, Buhari cannot finish with them in eight years, now you're asking about IBB? When you become our president, you can go after Tafawa Balewa's.

1 Like

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Daplux4: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Ratello:
I don't think Chief Oluyemisi Falae collected that money for his personal use, it was based on agreement between SDP, a party he represented then and PDP (then government of the day) for mobilization of party members to the then ruling party.

Olisa metu collected his own for personal reasons
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by justmenoni: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Lol no be lie and there's probability that this man will deny it, why?

[b]
As for the recovered funds, I know that the money is being kept somewhere. At the appropriate time, government will decide what to do with it.[/b

Where is the money been kept? is D money not supposed to be deposited in the TSA?

Also the man keeps contradicting himself by saying falae and anenih collected money for a reason so metuh, linda, ffk, dokpesi didn't collected the money for a reason too

What does he mean by that dasukis case is different?? The court gave him bail but the fg says no, so what's the point abd independence of the court... I think this old man is high on old age cos by the transcript there ain't a difference between obj and pmb cos they both don't respect the legal system ( according to the interview above).

quote author=donphilopus post=44771105]This reporter should be very careful. Professor Sagay might deny ever granting any interview tomorrow and this man (reporter) knows what's at stake. That tribune man comes to mind.[/quote]
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2016
maasoap:
Why didn't you as well talk about them when Jonathan was the president? Why are you just remembering them now? Only thieves under Jonathan administration, Buhari cannot finish with them in eight years, now you're asking about IBB? When you become our president, you can go after Tafawa Balewa's.

You are just deceiving yourself. The fight against corruption must be holistic else you are simply witch-hunting political enemies.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Jerie(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
chigoizie7:
That is one thing I still don't understand.

When I am a contractor/politician and a kidnapper/politician steals money and gave to me to construct/campaign for him/her, does that make me an accomplice or also a criminal.

Btw, I never knew the money was stolen or gotten through illegal means.

If someone can answer me very well in negative terms, then, I am sorry to say that EFCC, DSS,ICPC has no case against anyone except sambo dasuki, and if our judiciary system is working perfectly, those being maltreated and being asked to remit such funds by fire by force will so sue the FG to its last kobo.

Metuh, Dokpesi and Dasuki are represented by SANs and even these SANs couldn't help them. If you collected money to engage in character assassination and libel, you are guilty.

Secondly, I suggest you Google the term 'doctrine of recent possession'. It would put things in proper perspective.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by lekonso: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2016
It is not fair for the former President Jonathan that gave the directives on how the $2.1b arms deal to be shared to go around free and his agents that he used to distribute the money are all clamped into jail.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Ejefash(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2016
EJEFASH: TRUE TALK MY BROTHER
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Ejefash(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2016
EJEFASH: TRUE TALK MY BROTHER

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2016
Jerie:

Metuh, Dokpesi and Dasuki are represented by SANs and even these SANs couldn't help them. If you collected money to engage in character assassination and libel, you are guilty.

Secondly, I suggest you Google the term 'doctrine of recent possession'. It would put things in proper perspective.

Well, from what I know, dokpesi and metuh's cases are still in court, not decided already, as for dasuki who did d stealing, his case is different. Are dokpesi and metuh being charged for libel?

For crying out loud, it was during campaign era, there are bounds to be fund raising here and there, even APC dis there's. And metuh getting money for PDP campaigns from a donor, dasuki, would metuh have rejected the money/fund raised by another party member?

Would metuh had told dasuki, oga see, this money u re giving me is a stolen money I can't take it, d money given to metuh was for party's campaign and not for metuh's personal gains, even if he diverted it, the fund raised in the 1st place is meant to be dashed out.

On dokpesi's case, dokpesi alleged that the money was for work he did for them, even though the amount was staggering, but it was because of the timing, he can inflate, we are in a free market economy, PDP needed his job, many other political parties needed his expertise, and in this case he went for the highest bidder, would he had rejected the money for a job well done? He did a job and he got paid for it, he should not be looped into the plot, he shouldn't even been arrested talk more of granting them bails in such an outrageous amount, if it had no political undertone.

What if during cross examinations in the law court and dokpesi was asked why he received the money, do u think dokpesi will say, "I received it because it was my share of the loot"? Or that "I received it because it was money paid for my services"?, and then provided evidences to that effect, if the judge hasn't been biased or is not biased, what do u think will be his judgement?

Same applies to metuh. And that is why he is so bent on proving his case, but DSS and EFCC are intimidating him, infringing on his rights, if they had cases with them, they should come our and face them squarely without using brutal force.

Btw, these are my assertions, u might know better, but stop insulting
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by basadenet: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2016
the same PMB when he and other northern past heads of state were told to appear at the truth commission (Oputa Panel) headed by the late jurist Oputa. Did he showed up? Capital NO...
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by luckylucky: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
If those old rogues are too old to be jailed, why are they not too grey haired to milked nigeria treasures dry? Yeye Elders!
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by don4real18(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
too old to be jailed but young enough to loot our yams
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by danot1030: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
I raise my cap for Prof. Itse Sagey, my respect sir!
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by billyG(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:

http://sunnewsonline.com/2-1bn-arms-fund-treat-jonathan-with-caution-presidential-adviser-sagay-tells-buhari/
I disagree with u,sagay falae,Aninih,Yakassi are not too old to go to jail,if they are not too old to stretch they withered hands to recieve our stolen money.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by poseidon12: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
donphilopus:

If you can support him for doing that, then I would believe you ain't sentimental because Anenih is your kinsman from Edo State. (Some people might think you're supporting it because he's Esan while you're Benin). I know of some people who always support 'their (our) own' when issue of corruption arises. They always call it witch-hunt even when it's crystal clear.

Meanwhile, whatever action he (Buhari) takes though, he still has my support!

Don't be a hypocrite. Tribalism is rife in Nigeria. All the ethnic groups are involved (let us know which ethnic group you belong to) without exception. However, some do go overboard. I don't know of any ethnic group in Nigeria that do not support their own. If you know one, please tell us.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by billyG(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Oga Sagay do you think the pharoah of Daura will listen to you, I dont think so either.
Pharoahs since the time of moses(musa) have one thing in common, that is "they are always hyper stubborn" They must do what is in their mind.

Untill the stubborn Pharoah of Daura changes by learning how to forgive his PDP enemies; nothing will actually change in this country. Change yourself Pharoah and people and things will change automatically.
4giv yur enemies(pdp) who is holding unto your money,without returning it,bros get small sense na?
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by poseidon12: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Frankiss44:

That was what they all collected money for.. Dokpesi even collected for services his company AIT and Ray Power did for the then government of the day but that didn't stop him from being molested and embarrassed. So what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Don't mind Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by billyG(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
Will IBB, Abdulsalam ever go to jail for their thievery. Why is it nobody is talking about them?
Do u hav evideces on them??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) / Secondus Arrives Venue Of PDP Governors’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.