Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari (23473 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by ibadanfinest(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Anybody that's not too old go steal, should not be too old to be jailed.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by babajay69: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by babdap: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
They are scared cow.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:

http://sunnewsonline.com/2-1bn-arms-fund-treat-jonathan-with-caution-presidential-adviser-sagay-tells-buhari/
If they are not too old to steal, they should not be too old to be jailed. My opinion.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by donphilopus: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
poseidon12:

Don't be a hypocrite. Tribalism is rife in Nigeria. All the ethnic groups are involved (let us know which ethnic group you belong to) without exception. However, some do go overboard. I don't know of any ethnic group in Nigeria that do not support their own. If you know one, please tell us.

I've never seen a Fulani/Hausa man saying Prince Dasuki is a Prince of the Caliphate and because of that he shouldn't be prosecuted. Most Yorubas supported the trial of FFK. What did we hear from Stella Oduah's kinsmen when it was her turn? "She's our daughter. Leave her alone!" That was all we heard. BTW, I'm from a minority tribe in Edo.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by PMBisaterrorist(f): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
donphilopus:

If you can support him for doing that, then I would believe you ain't sentimental because Anenih is your kinsman from Edo State. (Some people might think you're supporting it because he's Esan while you're Benin). I know of some people who always support 'their (our) own' when issue of corruption arises. They always call it witch-hunt even when it's crystal clear.

Meanwhile, whatever action he (Buhari) takes though, he still has my support!

boy u've been scarce
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by ransomed: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
They were not too old to particpate in collecting looted funds but, too old to face trials. Abeg park well sir. I dislike your gullible and failled generation.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by lanaVello(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
chigoizie7:
That is one thing I still don't understand.

When I am a contractor/politician and a kidnapper/politician steals money and gave to me to construct/campaign for him/her, does that make me an accomplice or also a criminal.

Btw, I never knew the money was stolen or gotten through illegal means.

If someone can answer me very well in negative terms, then, I am sorry to say that EFCC, DSS,ICPC has no case against anyone except sambo dasuki, and if our judiciary system is working perfectly, those being maltreated and being asked to remit such funds by fire by force will so sue the FG to its last kobo.
We'll according to the law,criminal intent is required. One need to be aware of the illegal source of the money before he can be convicted. Where knowledge can't be proved,it will be presumed where the received stolen good/money looks suspicious or should make one infer falsehood
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by walezy14(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
but they are not old to enjoy stolen money.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by brojoshua: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
No you are wrong sir Mr professor. Justice of God does not talk about age like that. I will tell you a story sir. Joab was a great warrior with King David in his reign but was wicked. This is the instruction that David gave to Solomon his son about Joab, "do not let his gray hair go down to the grave in peace." And the old Joab was killed with the sword in the house of God.
And it is very likely that you too are corrupt sir. But it is very clear that you are supporting corruption by saying those who are corrupt should not be punished. And I have known it and I am saying it that this is what so many people in Nigeria are doing, corrupt and supporting corruption in one way or another, as each one is with their education, professions, wisdom, power, anointing, their labor unions and so on. It is the like of you that are together troubling Nigeria and see how terrible the situation is and so this is the reason why Nigeria has not been moving forward and may not move forward, unless you turn from your evil ways.
By your wise writing you pleading for injustice and evasion of judgment and continuation of corruption. And God will not honour you but if you have called for justice now God would have honoured you. Have you not seen many old people sentenced to prison for their sins in many countries where there is true justice including past leaders?
Those who are unjust themselves will also be preaching injustice
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by naija247: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
So cut off age for prison sentence dey, nothing way person no go here for naija. Bernard Madoff was sentenced to 150 years imprisonment at the age of 70 in 2009 in the US for ponzi scheme.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by Duru1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
This is the same dull mentality of the “a willing southerner and mainly idiotic minority”. Mr. Sagay is not new to Nigerian politics. If the dumbass really believed that the dumbass from Katsina State is fighting corruption instead of political witch hunt, every Nigerian should be subjected to hash realities of corruption hunt. Even when Buhari ends his term as president, he, too, should be scrutinized by the corruption hunt he has established.
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by olajigaolamide: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
But they are not old to steal our money abi ?
Re: ‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari by godwin120alex: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dis govt lacks direction.The only person that has any case to answer is Dasuki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku / Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' / FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.