Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) (6737 Views)

Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick / Pics Of Woman Having Fun With Big Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2016
There is no medical reason that necessitates a woman must get a huge joystick for sexual satisfaction. The vaginal canal is usually narrow, and surrounded by highly elastic muscles in young virgin women. However, frequent sexual activities as well as spontaneous vaginal delivery can weaken the elastic muscles and make the vaginal loose.
Notwithstanding, there are few men with unusually too tiny joystick, like cigarette stick, and even a virgin might have problem with this category of men.
These categories of women will need big joystick.
1. Women whose first men have big joystick. If these category of women break up with their first men, until they get another well endowed guys, they might not enjoy fun-making. And they will always transfer their frustrations on the new guy.
2. Women who have slept with different men with different sizes of joystick. They only feel at home with the highest bidder. If you meet someone like that, don't bother to impress her, because you may lose your life.
3. Professional sex workers. The oloshos! The Ashawos! The runs babes! They go with different names, depending on where you find them. Their vaginal muscle has lost its elasticity due to incessant engagement in sex with different sizes and shapes of joysticks.
4. Women who have given birth by vaginal delivery. In this process, a lot of women have vaginal tears, and this may widen the vaginal canal. This is one of the reasons some couples opt for elective Caesarian section during childbirth to protect the integrity of the vagina.
5. Women who have suffered urinary tract infections back to back. They are hardly free of infection. Chronic Infections will weaken the muscle, and also replace the normal vaginal lubricant with some watery fluid, or thick pasty colored or whitish discharge, and this will cause it to lose its firmness.
A young woman who meets and settles with just one man will like whatever size of joystick she's got!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Mosta your points are baseless. The muscles infact are so elastic it goes right back into shape after an activity is carried out on it. Taking cue from young modulus (tensile stress and strain), after birth, the vagina would have exceeded its proportionality limit and yield point and reach its breaking point thereby loosing its elasticity in which case, tensile stresş is not equal to tensile strain: F/a is not equal to L/e. Q.E.D

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2016
grin I'll juz grin... can't comment for now...
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2016
AirSultan:
Mosta your points are baseless. The muscles infact are so elastic it goes right back into shape after an activity is carried out on it. Taking cue from young modulus (tensile stress and strain), after birth, the vagina would have exceeded its proportionality limit and yield point and reach its breaking point thereby loosing its elasticity in which case, tensile stresş is not equal to tensile strain: F/a is not equal to L/e. Q.E.D
I'm sure you didn't have a full grasp of the subject matter. Does Young Modulus take into account the derangement of the matrix of the fibers of elastic material, as witnessed during infection? Young Modulus only takes care of intact elastic material, Are you aware that vagina tear, when healed forms scars, and that scars reduce the elasticity of vaginal muscle. This is one of the reasons for the campaign against female circumcision? Not all vaginal returns to normal after birth. It depends on what happens during delivery.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by JohnnyBling(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2016
mtchw,, i was hoping to learn somethin new

1 Like

Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2016
Believe me, YM covers all you type there and more. I beg to be freed from this convo.
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by wemmieslim(f): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2016
@op kwantunu o, all this information you're sharing, OK, will just read and pretend I don't understand it....,
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Applaner: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2016
Op, Where did you learn this from

Your sister, I suppose
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by cornoil(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Some points true though.
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Applaner:
Op, Where did you learn this from

Your sister, I suppose
Some people are just daft.
I'm a medical doctor, if you must know.
I wonder if brothers and sisters go to that extent in your village.
I believe there a better ways you can express your frustrations, rather than behaving dottily.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2016
oga op ( aka Dr)

where u read say infection ( or u dey refer to pelvic inflammatory disease) fit cause weakness of vaginal walls.

abeg send me the link

that your pathophysiology about how discharge fit cause vaginal walls to be weak, get small kay leg

"Women who have suffered urinary tract infections back to back. They are hardly free of infection. Chronic Infections will weaken the muscle, and also replace the normal vaginal lubricant with some watery fluid, or thick pasty colored or whitish discharge, and this will cause it to lose its firmness."

so pls educate me more
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2016
we learn everyday
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by ofeshe(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Just learnt something new...
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Walexz02(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok ok added to achieve
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's why I will always support VIRGINS.

TEAR- RUBBER.....

HAPPY SUNDAY to the VIRGINS.

HAPPIER SUNDAY to the SLIM VIRGINS.

HAPPIEST SUNDAY to the >18 and <27 SLIM VIRGINS.
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Applaner: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Silvofitz:

Some people are just daft.
I'm a medical doctor, if you must know.
I wonder if brothers and sisters go to that extent in your village.
I believe there a better ways you can express your frustrations, rather than behaving dottily.

Medical doctor indeed

So, all you went to study in medical school was women and big joystick.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by peekeny(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Applaner:

Medical doctor indeed

chaii ... u are a daft pha,
so u mean he shud share us evrytin he has learned and studied in d medical college-- publish ur thread and lez c wat u knw.

Kudos to the OP for sharin dz joor.....
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Applaner:

Medical doctor indeed

[quote author=Applaner post=44807226]
I really can't help those who couldn't manage their frustrations.
I'm sure your IQ couldn't cope with other topical health issues I have shared in this forum.
I wonder why you ve been crying because of loose pussy and small joystick.
You either carry your cross, or hug transformer if you cannot manage your case.
I hate folks with inferiority complex. Manage what you have now!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
wemmieslim:
@op kwantunu o, all this information you're sharing, OK, will just read and pretend I don't understand it....,

Helloooo!!!
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Applaner: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
peekeny:

chaii ... u are a daft pha,
so u mean he shud share us evrytin he has learned and studied in d medical college-- publish ur thread and lez c

Kudos to the OP for sharin dz joor.....

Birds of the same feather.. ...
Re: 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) by Applaner: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Silvofitz:

Chei
The thing pain you

Abey, cry me a river
Who cares

kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Thing That Happened While I Was Masturbating / Another Experience I Had With This Entitled Elderly Bittcchh!! - Redpill / Dress Code When You're Dating Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.