Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With (25477 Views)

Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? / 18 Pictures That Prospective Stream 2 Corpers Will Relate To / Girl Who Just Finished NYSC Shares The Job Condition A Man Gave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by emymeeky: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
sarzy:

Brother, I have PM'd you. Pls let's communicate.
Emmafe:
Can we discuss lil abt blog, having lil prob now. Kindly drop your mail or Number.
smoothv
sarzy:

Brother, I have PM'd you. Pls let's communicate.
Emmafe:
Can we discuss lil abt blog, having lil prob now. Kindly drop your mail or Number.
smoothvee:

Baba please send me your email...i want to write u about something
ee post=44792106:

Baba please send me your email...i want to write u about something

07068097535 , nwodochristian@gmail. com
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by fopishow(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2016
So blogging is your own passion??
emymeeky:
When I see pictures of corpers flying around the social media showing off their NYSC certificate , at some time , I began to wonder if it is an employment letter they are showing off .

My advise to prospective corpers is to engage in any skill acquisition . As the OP rightly said , the world is not a bed of roses . You may not know where your skill will lead you to .

I missed my service year but I didn't fail to utilize my time at home . By God's grace , I'll be serving this year meanwhile I'm already earning an average of #300,000 monthly sitting at home and blogging .

Discover your passion and every other thing shall be added into you !

Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by emymeeky: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2016
fopishow:
So blogging is your own passion??

Yes
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by misscall247: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2016
jamislaw:
bro he is saying the the truth, because am a serving copper I use my 10 twitter account to run Advert for advertising network company to tell you the fact am earning btw 45 to 50 thousing naira per month. had it been I have a blog I will make nothing less than 200k per month. By God grace am starting my blogging tutorial 2moro. think positive bro. is not by hardworking but think and work smart. my 2 cent.
from fivrever or how?....I mean the network company you are advertizin for.
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by flightz(f): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2016
butanep:
Op has said nothing to the truth.

I remembered when I finished my NYSC. I was expecting the good job to come a week or two weeks after but nothing was coming forth. It was as fit, all the witches in my village was against me. I became very prayerful. After one month, nothing was coming, it was really frustrating. I got an interview in lagos. I travelled from benin to lagos only to know the job is just 50k. I hustle in lagos if I could get a better job but to no avail. I was like, all the suffering in school will just end this way.

To make matters worst, my girlfriend was acting strange so I broke up with her to concentrate on my life. After staying in lagos for about 2months, I decided to return home because the money I tool was almost exhausted. The 20k I have with me was almost exhausted. I cried as if there is no hope in life again. I meet my church members but they keep telling me to be patient, some even started avoiding my calls. That is when I knew there is no one to trust. My mother was the only one encouraging me that it will get better one day. I cried seeing I couldn't help her.

I was at home one morning meditating about my life. What's the essence of studying hard in sch? I said to myself... I began to pray and cry in frustration, so I slept off during the process. When I woke up, I got a revelation in my sleep to print a flex on home teaching. I quickly wrote it down. I thought about it and even share it with a friend but he said he is not interested.

The next day I design a flex in an attractive way for private home teching in further mathematics, mathematics, physic and chemistry. I went to all the big schools in GRA and pasted it in the front, main entrances and major junctions around GRA. I waited two weeks, no calls. I get more depressed because I have spend money to print the flex.

The following week a call came in, saying if I can prepare the son for jamb and waec. My kind of service was so unique. We concluded on 30k three times per week. Another called again and we concluded on 35k per month. The next week, 28k. A big fish of 40k came same period. I became so happy. I love teaching and impacting knowledge. The total amount I got from teaching was running from 80k to 110k. I never thought of applying for jobs because I was so busy. That's how I got a job and still running my lessons. After 3months, I left my parents house, got a modern apartment in GRA, send my brother and sister money for school etc...it wasn't easy. Life is indeed tough.

Trust God and keep pushing till you get what you want.
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by flightz(f): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2016
butanep:
Op has said nothing to the truth.

I remembered when I finished my NYSC. I was expecting the good job to come a week or two weeks after but nothing was coming forth. It was as fit, all the witches in my village was against me. I became very prayerful. After one month, nothing was coming, it was really frustrating. I got an interview in lagos. I travelled from benin to lagos only to know the job is just 50k. I hustle in lagos if I could get a better job but to no avail. I was like, all the suffering in school will just end this way.

To make matters worst, my girlfriend was acting strange so I broke up with her to concentrate on my life. After staying in lagos for about 2months, I decided to return home because the money I tool was almost exhausted. The 20k I have with me was almost exhausted. I cried as if there is no hope in life again. I meet my church members but they keep telling me to be patient, some even started avoiding my calls. That is when I knew there is no one to trust. My mother was the only one encouraging me that it will get better one day. I cried seeing I couldn't help her.

I was at home one morning meditating about my life. What's the essence of studying hard in sch? I said to myself... I began to pray and cry in frustration, so I slept off during the process. When I woke up, I got a revelation in my sleep to print a flex on home teaching. I quickly wrote it down. I thought about it and even share it with a friend but he said he is not interested.

The next day I design a flex in an attractive way for private home teching in further mathematics, mathematics, physic and chemistry. I went to all the big schools in GRA and pasted it in the front, main entrances and major junctions around GRA. I waited two weeks, no calls. I get more depressed because I have spend money to print the flex.

The following week a call came in, saying if I can prepare the son for jamb and waec. My kind of service was so unique. We concluded on 30k three times per week. Another called again and we concluded on 35k per month. The next week, 28k. A big fish of 40k came same period. I became so happy. I love teaching and impacting knowledge. The total amount I got from teaching was running from 80k to 110k. I never thought of applying for jobs because I was so busy. That's how I got a job and still running my lessons. After 3months, I left my parents house, got a modern apartment in GRA, send my brother and sister money for school etc...it wasn't easy. Life is indeed tough.

Trust God and keep pushing till you get what you want.
rich boy, I love you. Will you date me?
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by misscall247: 7:00am On May 07, 2016
jamislaw:
bro he is saying the the truth, because am a serving copper I use my 10 twitter account to run Advert for advertising network company to tell you the fact am earning btw 45 to 50 thousing naira per month. had it been I have a blog I will make nothing less than 200k per month. By God grace am starting my blogging tutorial 2moro. think positive bro. is not by hardworking but think and work smart. my 2 cent.
pls teach me
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by vickifeanyi47(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2016
Nice write up.. though I'm still a serving corp member I have been able to save something out from my alawee started fish farming on a small scale and growing big gradually God bless our hustle IJN .Amen
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by sawdonline: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2016
After your NYSC POP what next ?

Alot of CORPERS go home after NYSC to sit at home and start looking for some of the none existing jobs as results leading to a life of anguish pain disappointment and unfulfilment

My Question Is ? will be among those that live these kind of life or be among those that live a life devoid of crime But making real legitimate money for yourself and be smiling to the bank

The truth is Nigeria need more entrepreneurs and self reliant youth in other to achieve industrialisation

in this light we have decided to assist by providing materials that can make you self reliant and skill acquisition training and program

We will be equiping you tools of the trade for both online and offline business

How to get registered on the ones that need documentation all these will be treated in our other post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145924/skill-aquistion-nysc-corpers
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by ProudHustler: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lacomus:
Anyone who one or two trade will never go through all of this@proudhustler !

Who dey mention me hia
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
ProudHustler:

Who dey mention me hia
hehehehe every sentence na person name these days grin
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by sawdonline: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Do you know u can become a millionaire in few months without any special skill?

All you need are:
✅ bank account
✅ access to the Internet
✅ a capital N400(Four Hundred Naira Only).

This is your chance to break free from poverty. Get the money you need to start that biz, buy a car and change your life forever

*You want to know more?*
Follow this link to join WhatsApp group:

https://chat.whatsapp .com/Gede46BZq10B4z5Egw217G
Re: 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With by tetengi4life(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. for those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread. it contains free materials (project application letters, solicitation letters and procedures, project analysis etc) FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

It is from an award winning ex-corps member

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme / NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message / NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization Registration,timetable,orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.