Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is She Really An AS By Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really An AS By Genotype (720 Views)

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really An AS By Genotype by cameeeeel(m): 6:21am On Apr 17, 2016
After she asked, i told her I am AS by genotype.. she demanded d proof in which i snapped d result to her. In a nutshell, on d going, i later asked about hers which she replied reluctantly dat is AS also. We defined our relationship to only be a bosom friends after all we all know the consequences of marrying together. My confusion is that she always feel envious when she saw another woman with me... She always takes this serious that she would refuse to pick my calls for days. She always fantasies being my woman in the future. She keeps asking me what are my plans for my family. She keeps asking how am I going to treat my woman.. She even asked about how my romantic life or my intimacy would be after marriage. She always imagined and put herself in that position when we were talking or chatting. I don't really know what she is up to. But i could see clearly from the result she snapped to me that d date she told me she was at the Clinic for the genotype test was totally different from d date on the result. But I feign not to have detected such. what is her plans?? Does she fear to marry an AS patient, is she trying to know whether I really love her or Does her plan is to take me as collateral or keep me aside..?? till she breaks up with her guy if at all she loves another guy. I really love her.... And am ready to make up my mind on her if by tomorrow she said "cameel holaryeekah am AA.. was just teasing you"
Re: Is She Really An AS By Genotype by FreemanDave(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2016
cry

I would love to hear her side of the story.

cry
Re: Is She Really An AS By Genotype by Flexherbal(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Time shall answer all your questions.
Re: Is She Really An AS By Genotype by advanceDNA: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2016
Oga..if u want double confirmation. Carry the babe go where u do ur own test ...
Re: Is She Really An AS By Genotype by mamaafrik(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2016
If she really likes and she's not an As u she wont say she is an AS.
Re: Is She Really An AS By Genotype by thorpido(m): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Both of you should go to the lab together and run the test.Shikena.
Re: Is She Really An AS By Genotype by cameeeeel(m): 7:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks... I think dat should be done.. But rightly am away from her.
Re: Is She Really An AS By Genotype by cameeeeel(m): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Addicted To Having Sex 10 Times A Day / Igbo Men / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.