Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? (546 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by Treash(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2016
I was speaking wit lady few days ago,though she's single but I never had any motive to date her. I discover that her countenance changes each time I use 'Ma' for her. Not only her but some other single ladies react also. The question is,why do ladies get angry for such?
Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by donmoz(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2016
For some it makes dem feel like u look as dem old...I guess thatz wat I tink..some might even like u and u calling dem ma isn't helping...itz all about self image...the tin is wen a girl is small she wanna be seen as a grown up but wen she is now grown up she wanna be seen like a small girl...thatz why the blush wen u tell dem they look 16 even if ur lying

3 Likes

Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2016
I love when folks call me Ma'am... cool

Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by Aguiyi13(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
I love when folks call me Ma'am... cool

Whispers
you've always yearned to be an adult ma'am.
Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Aguiyi13:

Whispers
you've always yearned to be an adult ma'am.
Lol..grin

ikr? that's the Amazing part of being Young... cool

Psst--i know this was an indirect shade..gringrin buh it's cool! I forgive You...wink
Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by Aguiyi13(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol..grin

ikr? that's the Amazing part of being Young... cool

Psst--i know this was an indirect shade..gringrin buh it's cool! I forgive You...wink

whispers
You covered up the teenage track convincingly Aguiyi saw it all. ma'am.
Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by ronald4lif(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2016
Why should you address her as ma? Don't you know her name. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by falconey(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Why should you address her as ma? Don't you know her name. undecided

lwkm I thought it was a sign of respect, thou I use ma'am.

it should serve as a remainder that their clock is ticking.
Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by Cutezt(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2016
op you are very ryt,this has happened to me twice on Facebook this month,tho the ladies dont get angry but politely asks me to drop the ma'am title,I tried so much to make them see that there is no sin in it but they refused...
Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by ronald4lif(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2016
falconey:

lwkm I thought it was a sign of respect, thou I use ma'am.

it should serve as a remainder that their clock is ticking.

Why remind anyone of their 'clock'? It's their life so why should anyone bother?
Re: Why do Single Ladies Get Angry When Being Addressed As 'ma'? by falconey(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Why remind anyone of their 'clock'? It's their life so why should anyone bother?

because we care about our own.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay??? / ARE All Women Like This? / My Experience Today@ The Market.( The Daily Hustle Of A Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.