Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? (799 Views)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by swagenity(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
when u see a post like this choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... help me analyze it

Re: Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by donbenedict(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
He must collect
Re: Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Possible...they cud juz be friends... but that guy looks good tho... grin
Re: Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by cruzita(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
no.he has been bestie zoned
Re: Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by Pinkieblue(f): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
The guy looks like Davido......

But op, do u know them well enough to confirm if they are dating

But come to think of it o..... I dated one guy and he was always calling me his best friend...... Even on my birthday.... His pm was..... HBD to my sweetest and best friend

Na WA o.....
Re: Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by Prevho: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bestie is short for BEST F@#KING FRIEND
>>>>> 7 Signs To Know You Have an Expired and overdue relationship
Re: Photo:: Has This Guy Been Friend Zoned?? by swagenity(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pinkieblue:
The guy looks like Davido......

But op, do u know them well enough to confirm if they are dating

But come to think of it o..... I dated one guy and he was always calling me his best friend...... Even on my birthday.... His pm was..... HBD to my sweetest and best friend

Na WA o.....

they are not dating but the guy wants to
but am sure by now he knows that is not going to happen

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Always Act This Way? (pic) / What Would You Do If Your Bf/gf Dumps After You Gave Him/her One Of Ur Kidneys / When Your Online/social Life Comes Back To Hunt You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.