Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (6395 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Play Boys Tricked By "Innocent-looking" Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
You wont believe the amazing transformation that happened to this chick in 4years.

If there is any lesson to be learnt for the guys, it is to stop calling girls ugly and to never give up on your gf or ignore her just because you think she looks average.

For the ladies, keep believing in yourself. Eat right, exercise properly, maintain proper body weight and always take good care of your skin.
You are not Ugly. You are just stuck in a maze of negative thinking that is why you cant see your inherent beauty when staring at the mirror.

The photo was first shared on aprokozone facebook page.

P.S. The Lady is From Ghana.

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Source: [url=m.facebook.com/aprokozone] Aprokozone facebook page[/url]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
check that yansh well, e fit be butt pad whey dey there. I don't trust these girls they are desperate for Facebook likes grin

She was actually pretty few years back, now she is artificial... Fake yansh, fake boobs (push up bra)....she is getting lighter. Obviously bleaching things undecided

Abeg who she dey fool... Make she born 3 kids finish then we will see is she is really pretty grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smeyllmouth, coman seee big yansh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
cheesy
bet why are u smiling undecided
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by blackboy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
After now you never put up the pix of 10 years later or 5 years later?

Its about the mind bro, make up your mind this is who I want as long as both of you are fine with each other okay but if you going for the looks bro... you are in for a shock

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
bet why are u smiling undecided

that yansh is not real
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
cry Issokay
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Galacious1: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
check that yansh well, e fit be butt pad whey dey there. I don't trust these girls they are desperate for Facebook likes grin
I just knew u'd b here

The front ain't endowed still
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ooooh op I dey vex!! angry
What do you mean "don't give up on average girls" undecided angry
....She's pretty both ways.
...How dare you say otherwise because she didn't have a feature you thought desirable.
An you tell them they're ingesting negative things!
You helping!

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

that yansh is not real
How do u know
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
lols funnny u...its not but pad bro. She is all natural.

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Michellla(f): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
puberty happened cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by thesicilian: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
She was more beautiful 4 years ago.
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

bro, my eyes don see. I dated a girl for good 2weeks and when I wanted to enter the lion's then, I discovered the butt wasn't what it was. I was scammed... Real life something angry
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by stubbornman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
undecidedNah mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ooooh op I dey vex!! angry
Why do you mean "don't give up on average gilrs" undecided angry
....She's pretty both ways.
...How dare you say otherwise because she didn't have a feature you thought desirable.
She look exactly the same!

You typed correctly today. Watin happen? And who dey teach you pidgin? grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Galacious1:
I just knew u'd b here

she never buy push up bra grin
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by ebubey(f): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
m
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
even if it's not pad, it's still Septic Tank..
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by babybrace(f): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
There's nothing wrong with being average, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

bro, my eyes don see. I dated a girl for good 2weeks and when I wanted to enter the lion's then, I discovered the butt wasn't what it was. I was scammed... Real life something angry
hahahahaha one chance
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Galacious1: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

she never buy push up bra grin
abi na. Abeg drop 'top ten ..........'
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Galacious1:
abi na. Abeg drop 'top ten ..........'

Na tosyne2much dey do that one oh grin
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
lol it happens a lot and its even worse when u start feeling what u once rejected she go change am for u like buhari government grin grin
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Galacious1: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
babybrace:
There's nothing wrong with being average, one man's meat is another man's poison.
yes dear.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Galacious1:
I just knew u'd b here

she is endowed...all round....both past and future...tho her past is much bigger compared to her future.
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Galacious1: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
dairykidd:
lol it happens a lot and its even worse when u start feeling what u once rejected she go change am for u like buhari government grin grin
I'm a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

You typed correctly today. Watin happen? And who dey teach you pidgin? grin
Correctly!! shocked
....I clean up my English when I wanna/need ta tongue
.....I picked up the pidgin around here.
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
dairykidd:
i swear..dat tin can pain person ehn. Lols. Power has changed hands.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by KingTom(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
stop this cry
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by ClassCaptain(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Michellla:
puberty happened cheesy
. This one is not puberty dear
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nawa oooooh

All is vanity

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / Check Out Ethiopia Model As She Shows Off Her Killing Point (photos) / How Do I Look? Slay Mama Lands Herself In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.