Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (6427 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Play Boys Tricked By "Innocent-looking" Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Correctly!! shocked
....I clean up my English when I wanna/need ta tongue
.....I picked up the pidgin around here.

yimu....
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

yimu....
I don't care if you don't agree
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't care if you don't agree

wait, did you just understand what yimu means
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

wait, did you just understand what yimu means
cheesy.....The power of Google tongue grin
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
cheesy.....The power of Google tongue grin

so you have to Google everytime we talk...good luck to that undecided
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

so you have to Google everytime we talk...good luck to that undecided
Nah,I usually eye it long an try to make sense of it....
...But yer's was 1 word so I Googled it.
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dick don change her look.
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nah,I usually eye it long an try to make sense of it....
...But yer's was 1 word so I Googled it.

there are some pidgin even Google can't understand sha grin
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by RedBeauty: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op she still looked better 4 years ago

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by onstelly(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

bro, my eyes don see. I dated a girl for good 2weeks and when I wanted to enter the lion's then, I discovered the butt wasn't what it was. I was scammed... Real life something angry
You were scam yes cos you were only interested in the butt

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by jedaii(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
seriously som1 should show me how to upload a pic and post a story... m tried or trying
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:

I loved her too... But i couldn't trust her again after seeing that butt.. Like who would continue with the relationship after discovering his girlfriend's butt is not real? grin
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:

Exactly...
vizkiz:

I loved her too... But i couldn't trust her again after seeing that butt.. Like who would continue with the relationship after discovering his girlfriend's butt is not real? grin
SMH...
...'fore dang gum shame
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
jedaii:
seriously som1 should show me how to upload a pic and post a story... m tried or trying
create new thread title, to add pics, use d attachment box at the bottom. Its easy..not as hard as u think. U can do it.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by vizkiz: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Exactly...
SMH...
.. .'fore dang gum shame

you don't tell me you now bare a Chinese name I don't understand that
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

you don't tell me you now bare a Chinese name I don't understand that
grin....Goodbye
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2016
Hotie...dope girl..what a change...this one pass apc own.
Re: Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] by missvera(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2016
I'm a living testimony to what Op wrote....6 years ago I was f...cking ugly. My secondary days was worse but I'm better looking today and my old friends are always like 'missvera, is this you?' when they see me.
The truth is no one is ugly but we still look the way we look because we are still broke. I know I will still look better when money comes grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) / Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.