Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

El-rufai Vs Apostle Suleman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Vs Apostle Suleman (756 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Vs Apostle Suleman by NicolasN: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
LEADERSHIP Weekend decided to look into the prophecies of Apostle Suleman for Nigeria in the last four years:

Examine This Yourself.

At the beginning of every year, different men of God in Nigeria go to mountains to seek the face of God, for them to know the promises and warnings God has for the nation. However, not all the prophecies that were predicted by some men of God have come to pass, but some of them had. Igho oyoyo writes

That was why Apostle Johnson Suleman, the founder of Omega Fire Ministries International, during the 2016 edition of his ministry’s annual crusade tagged “Restoration 2016” in Manchester, Northwest of England, explained that pastor’s trademark is to be able to teach people a new way of behaving and communicating, that it is of the first order of importance that people learn to listen to each other more objectively and to be more passionate.

Suleiman explained that a man of God who is worth his salt must be able to reduce fear in the other person by legitimizing their right to be heard, and by receiving what they say as validly being their view of things, saying that he does not give the sense of taking sides with or against any man but rather seek clarification both for himself and the other man.

LEADERSHIP Weekend decided to look into the prophecies of Apostle Suleman for Nigeria in the last four years taking note of majority of those that have come to pass. It is recalled that, back in Nigeria, Apostle Suleman’s country of origin, there was the issue of Governor Ahmed El-Rufai of Kaduna State who recently introduced a bill an ‘anti-preaching’ bill which majority of the people have viewed and termed as against Christianity.

Apostle Suleman is the first church leader in Nigeria to have stood up against the governor, and this bold step has made the issue more broad, and debatable. Meanwhile, Apostle Suleman’s ministry, Omega Fire Ministries International, has reacted to a publication by an online news portal which tagged his prophecies as fake.

According to a release from OFM, these are prophecies made by Apostle Johnson Suleman between December 2012 and 2016 that can be verified both online and in news prints, “House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.

“There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture from this year. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men. Rapists will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women.

“Other prophecies are, ‘Watch where your kids go. A sect deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared. I see a Governor dying. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale. President Goodluck Jonathan’s own men from his place will fight him. Igbos should forget about presidency. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.

“A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired. There is vacancy in Aso Rock. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next. Central Bank of Nigeria’s governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.

“MTN needs prayers. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made. HID Awolowo, it is well. I see Traditional Rulers die. I see a new president. Lagos will have a Christian governor. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty,” OFM stated.

Some of the fulfilled prophecies according to OFM are, “Musicians should pray against road accidents. President Jonathan is the last PDP President. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader. Kidnap to be more common in the west. All service Chiefs will be fired. I see fuel scarcity. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.”

The Omega Fire Minitries International (OFM) leader also prophesied that Nigeria will not break up, but that Nigerian government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God. “APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.”

The cleric in one of his prophecies said, “I do not see some ministers in President Buhari’s Cabinet in office in 2016. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying. Apostle Suleiman who is reputed for predicting the death of Prince Abubakar Audu, the All Progressives Congress governorship aspirant in Kogi State.

http://leadership.ng/features/518623/prophecies-come-true

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/06/buhari-tinubu-will-fight-deadlier-sect-coming-one-governor-will-die-apostle-suleman-2016-prophesies/
Re: El-rufai Vs Apostle Suleman by tit(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
hell! rufai is already dead in the spiritual
Re: El-rufai Vs Apostle Suleman by AustineE1: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kudos to the Apostle....i will forever cling to the Old Rugged Cross.

(1) (Reply)

Wailers' Form Has Finished! / 59th National Congress Of ANCOPPS Holding At Alex Ekwueme Square, Awka, Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Gov. Okorocha’s Convoy In Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.