Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family (32765 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi / Aisha Buhari Shares Maternity Kits In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by SamiraF: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2016
WAECFlyer:

Wife of the president, Mrs Aisha Buhari shared this photo of her family on her official page. The photo features the first lady, her daughters, Zahra, Halima, and grandchildren.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/17/mrs-aisha-buhari-shares-a-beautiful-photo-of-her-family-2/

Celebration picture of fraudulent thieving. See their faces. Aside from the insensitivity of launching Aisha Buhari's beauty book on Chibok Girls anniversary, have Nigerians asked them why state governor's were forced to buy a beauty book at n10,000 each per cover price while donated prices were far higher when "beauty therapy" is not in our national budget or development goals? Thieves in high office.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by goodgate: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Ooni:
'Wrongest' time to do it

the cows that voted you are crying and u're sharing pix

they look good though...hoping it reflects in their brains
Baba if you are not happy please Die.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Danpotter(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Fulani stupid shits
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Public weekly dose

Madam cover watch

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by rollywise(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2016
It's clear the leadership of this first family it's brainless and lacks sensitivity. Sharing such picture with Nigerians at this time Her husband traveling all around like he doesn't care Amidst all the crisis this government has created in such a shot while in power, the man is traveling and the woman is sharing happy pictures with Nigerians who are paying so hard to find happiness. Foolish fools!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by MistarT(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2016
WAECFlyer:

Wife of the president, Mrs Aisha Buhari shared this photo of her family on her official page. The photo features the first lady, her daughters, Zahra, Halima, and grandchildren.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/17/mrs-aisha-buhari-shares-a-beautiful-photo-of-her-family-2/
Zahra, why are your knuckles dark ? is it lehli or what ? pls work on it, when I come to Abuja we might see.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by damyzino(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
FrankValency:
wife of the so called dullard ,enjoying life while some ppl keep raining abuses on him that will not cross their one room hungry looking apartments.... abeg no quote me,I stated fact

ur blood too dey hot undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by simpleseyi: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
WAECFlyer:

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by simpleseyi: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
WAECFlyer:

Compare with this beautiful family in masquerade attire.

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Smellymouth: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
vizkiz:
see beautiful ladies smiley

Not all these broke biitches that will pose half nud£, pout mouth like fish and bend legs like crab just to gather likes from sick perverts undecided

grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Justinah4real(f): 1:40am On Apr 19, 2016
prettysolid:
Who the picture wan help...
Their father has already looted more than Abacha. That 3trillion from TSA account will make Buharis daughters billionaires for life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.