Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men (25622 Views)

Super Cute Asian Girl: Wang Xinyao / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by goingape: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Thats the best you can do?
Lol.
yeah! At least let me help ya life

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by moonraker(m): 1:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Yes, Nigerians like speed, they are the most impatient lifeforms on earth. They will criticize everything, i mean every single thing
But just ask one of them to provide a simple solution, the thread will be empty. They always shiit on what they don't understand, an attribute similar to apes.

Thank you good Sir, You are what i would call i breath of fresh air considering the amount toxic that has been thrown on here.

I dont condone scamming or scammers but if your going to call someone a scammer, then back it up with strong evidence. Some Apes ( as you

rightly placed it) on here would opening up their poisonous mouth to chat crap.
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 19, 2016
JapaneseGirl:
Hello, I'm from Japan and living in Nigeria. I really love black men and I'm interested to know one from here. If you are interested please contact me.
I hope we can get along smiley

am interested.. wish to know more of you
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2016
JapaneseGirl:
Hello, I'm from Japan and living in Nigeria. I really love black men and I'm interested to know one from here. If you are interested please contact me.

Canbi ask a question tho,do you luv anime&manga?and can u say some words like gomwn,baka,harigato,kokoro etc
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by SapeleWater(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
The person wey get those pictures name na Riho Sayashi, one Japanese celebrity like that. And na Moonraker dey use the Chinese girl account. Dominique, you need to ban am. Google Riho Sayashi if you doubt me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by RobinHez(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2016
We have 3 people as suspects here! So those still mentioning that we're apes or Buhari government bla bla bla should shut their dirty orifice in shame and leave the thread. angry

Seun, please lock down this thread filled with scammers.
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by RobinHez(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

See through what exactly? What can you see through? The source code of her comment or her IP address?
A banana like you can't see shiiit, your only judgement comes from the fact that you've been scammed all your life or your a Scammer.
I see them all the time, those Australians and asians students riding their bicycle like they dont give a shiit, wih their helmet on and yes, they are real they exist in west africa. There is this thing called airplane, its used to travel across various continent.

Try to leave your room once in a while, theres a big world out there.
moonraker:

Thank you good Sir, You are what i would call i breath of fresh air considering the amount toxic that has been thrown on here.
I dont condone scamming or scammers but if your going to call someone a scammer, then back it up with strong evidence. Some Apes ( as you
rightly placed it) on here would opening up their poisonous mouth to chat crap.

Oh Christ! Both of you should just shut up already! The game is over, the girl has been found out to be fake...!

And if we're to take you both up on these racist comments been made from under a bridge somewhere in Lagos it won't be funny!

Nigerians are not fools, a Japanese girl cannot just sign up on our forum and be looking for hookup instantly... So whomever started this should try harder next time!

Goodday! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Funkybabee(f): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Nigerian girls are biitches, don't be fooled by them, don't let them hoe you.... Leeches everywhere

how come we are parasite? have dey leech u before. u dis guy fear God ooo shey am lying ni na truth I dey say nah!!!!!

sorri$ it done pain ham.!!¡!!!
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by moonraker(m): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2016
RobinHez:

Oh Christ! Both of you should just shut up already! The game is over, the girl has been found out to be fake...!

And if we're to take you both up on these racist comments been made from under a bridge somewhere in Lagos it won't be funny!

Nigerians are not fools, a Japanese girl cannot just sign up on our forum and be looking for hookup instantly... So whomever started this should try harder next time!

Goodday! undecided

You clearly dont know what your taking about. Look at what i wrote and then look at the definition below...

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by moonraker(m): 1:27am On Apr 20, 2016
SapeleWater:
The person wey get those pictures name na Riho Sayashi, one Japanese celebrity like that. And na Moonraker dey use the Chinese girl account. Dominique, you need to ban am. Google Riho Sayashi if you doubt me.

Heres what i think about your comment. If the mod "Dominique" were to ban me for doing nothing wrong other than maintaining a neutral line,

i will gladly leave nairaland. I have been here too long to start doing rubbish on here... Dont quote me!

1 Like

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by pavicluv(m): 2:20am On Apr 20, 2016
See wayo o
Who be this small pikin, you are looking for who you will implicate?
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 20, 2016
moonraker:

Heres what i think about your comment. If the mod "Dominique" were to ban me for doing nothing wrong other than maintaining a neutral line,

i will gladly leave nairaland. I have been here too long to start doing rubbish on here... Dont quote me!

dude, no need to argue with our new oversabis

1 Like

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Saintflames(m): 3:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Livinghopealoysius@gmail.com
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Saintflames(m): 3:32am On Apr 20, 2016
livinghopealoysius@gmail.com
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by RobinHez(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2016
moonraker:

You clearly dont know what your taking about. Look at what i wrote and then look at the definition below...
I shouldn't reply u... But just so you don't glory in ur s.tupidity, lemme show u what I'm talking about. undecided

Dudeweedlmao:

The apes in this thread have managed to scare the young girl away, we are only good at one thing Nd we do it well.
moonraker:

Yep. True story... .
Dudeweedlmao:

Yes, Nigerians like speed, they are the most impatient lifeforms on earth. They will criticize everything, i mean every single thing
But just ask one of them to provide a simple solution, the thread will be empty. They always shiit on what they don't understand, an attribute similar to apes .
moonraker:

I dont condone scamming or scammers but if your going to call someone a scammer, then back it up with strong evidence. Some Apes ( as you rightly placed it) on here would opening up their poisonous mouth to chat crap.
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..arigatoo grin

So u been here before? cool

I wud like to introduce u to my dear friend, saintsamurai grin I guess he's d right man for u... wink
see this naija behavior. She said nigerian men should 'submit' themselves not, a girl to choose for her. Envy.
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by NTAChannel5: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Scam
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by hadaydoyin(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ladies get ur sexy lingeries including quality and fit bras,panties @ Mz Rola ventures

Spice up ur sex life
whatsapp:+2348028319660
call:09051339577

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by goryorhal(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2016
moonraker:

Hi
what's up ? how u doing? i need to talk to u regarding some issues.
Thanks
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by acidbej(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Hello hit me up
JapaneseGirl:
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by CHAVINCI: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
sum of dese naija men u luv re potential scammers,xo b very careful,unless u re already scammin us by impersonating sum1 else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Move On? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.